Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2885

    And & O Body Wraps

    I honestly did not know where to post this as I had been texting with Lexi who was in a notel in cocoa; I never trust a new post until I have seen it clear a weekend and continue to post (just my LEO paranoia) so I texted her last evening and she said she was working at and & O. She calls herself Karma there and this was the first time I had ventured to this place. Now my first foray into the hobby was AMPs in the washington DC area and they were fine at first but I got tired of them. Now I know why. The massage tables are not conducive to some real fun and yes it felt like it was going to collapse. LOL anyway lexi / karma is not a petite spinner but she does have a nice body with some really nice natural assets. I am sure regulars know the drill there but I gave 50 to the desk and then 50 to her. Oral was pretty good and then CG and then doggy. She's a nice enough girl but massage places are just not my style but she does stay in a notel in the nearby vicinity and that's what I would recommend. Just schedule with her at her place.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...f/545554278554

  2. #2884

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried myself but from what I remember reading she pulled a cash and dash on someone. Prior to that review a couple people had said she was attractive but not too exciting in bed. As I said, I haven't tried so YMMV but haven't seen anything positive.
    Hi, Kelly here. Just curious, with whom did I preform a "cash and dash" these accusations are completely and 1000% inaccurate! Where would I dash to? I am ONLY available for outcall when I've ALREADY had you over to my house for Incall.

    Please get back to me on this one, thanks.

  3. #2883

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRedFrog  [View Original Post]
    Do a google search on 321-499-0863 her number.
    Hello! 😁 it's Kelly replying to your previous post. Maybe I don't understand clearly. But if you are in Tampa area, why would you want to or need to google search my number?

    Thanks!

  4. #2882

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area for a short visit and got up with Julia. Pretty much agree with the positive reviews on her. Very reliable, safe environment and is quite the sweetheart. Did get a little freaked out with the assumption of BBFS. Although I realize some mongers find that a plus I'm not up for playing Russian roulette with my johnson. I passed on that and had a great time with her. Well worth the visit and will definitely see her again.
    Tried to hookup with her the other day. Text back and forth, says she's ready and we set the time. I ask for her address / direction and complete silence. Thought she might of jumped in shower or something because we did set a time. Nada. She texts about 12 hours later asking if I still wanted to see her. Disappointing but I wil try again in near future. Shit happens.

  5. #2881

    On the hunt

    Been looking for an asian provider, Chinese specifically. Anyone have any details and digits?

  6. #2880
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  7. #2879

    No name blonde

    I get the feeling this is probably a hoax but she looks pretty good in the pics and is my type, so I thought I'd ask here.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0863/1/138077

    Has anyone here partook?

  8. #2878

    Rub one off instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting really pissed with the providers in this county. Rising prices and worsening service. There's hardly any of them attractive at all and most have damaged bodies while still demanding top shelf donations. I think I'm switching over to Eros / SA where you at least get what you pay for.
    Like you, I have seen / felt the reduction of quality providers in Brevard. I started visiting AMPs more often, but also found the prices and services changing for the worse.

    If I jerk off, my desire to find an escort is much weaker. I guess the rub releases dopamine (or whatever brain chemical) and that quells my need to nut with an escort. IDK. Helps me save money and hold out until I find an escort I really want to visit.

  9. #2877

    Hazel pretending to be Trinity. Rip off warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    I think this may be Hazel and she is using the same number as Trinity bc I was texting with her and suddenly I was getting different pics which were clearly trinity.
    That looks like her. Though her skin is now worse. I was duped. I really need to learn to keep my big head in control. Hazel can't do DT (or even close), she won't let you CIM, and in my case said she had no covers so BBBJ only. I'm getting really pissed with the providers in this county. Rising prices and worsening service. There's hardly any of them attractive at all and most have damaged bodies while still demanding top shelf donations. I think I'm switching over to Eros / SA where you at least get what you pay for.

  10. #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    But I've had the same issues with Lynsey. A few guys on the board speak very highly of her, enough so that I wanted to meet her myself. There were some positives to the meet, she was easy to reach, we set up something quickly, maybe an hour or two after first contact, she looks like she could have been pretty attractive at some point and the BBBJ skills were pretty good. That said, there were a lot of negatives too. She was looking pretty rough, her place was a mess, we entered thru a screen room in the back, there were literally piles of stuff in some of the rooms, the door was off of the hinges and she just had an old mattress lying on the floor. And yeah, I've received a ton of the "Hey" texts too. As she is, doubt I'd see her again. If she cleaned up her act, and I had some faith that she really did, I'd consider a repeat.
    She was great in the beginning but her candy habit has gotten awful. I haven't seen her in a while.

  11. #2875

    Do Google Search on 321- 499-0863

    Quote Originally Posted by Schultz1  [View Original Post]
    https://hookups.com.spacecoast.listc...post/26950321/

    In town for a few days have my eye on this lady.

    Can anyone provide any information on this little strumpet? I can reciprocate when you're in the tampa area.

    Thanks.
    Do a google search on 321-499-0863 her number.

  12. #2874

    Mixed

    Haven't tried myself but from what I remember reading she pulled a cash and dash on someone. Prior to that review a couple people had said she was attractive but not too exciting in bed. As I said, I haven't tried so YMMV but haven't seen anything positive.

  13. #2873

    Tampa monger, looking for info

    https://hookups.com.spacecoast.listc...post/26950321/

    In town for a few days have my eye on this lady.

    Can anyone provide any information on this little strumpet? I can reciprocate when you're in the tampa area.

    Thanks.

  14. #2872
    Shill account for GIA, everything posted about her by this account is a lie and should be ignored


    Posts: 25

    Renee

    Renee and I had been texting back and forth for about three hours until I discreetly asked about her donation, when upon she stopped communicating for 3 to 4 days. When I finally got hold of her, my anticipation was sky high. I called her about an hour before the appointed and she told me to meet her at some notel on 192. When I got to the parking lot I called her for her room number (l hate meeting at a hotel because there's where LEO pull their stints), she told me that she didn't have a room yet and that I should wait in the parking lot for her. By this time my anticipation turned to nervous anxiety. About 20 min later she drove up to my car. I immediately noticed that she looked nothing like the pictures from her ad. She had no makeup on, no nail Polish. She was unkempt and disheveled. The first words out of her mouth were for me to give her money for the room. At this juncture I didn't want to be a victim of cash and dash and to get involved in a chase scene speeding down highway 192. I then went with her to the concierge and paid for the room. What followed was a nondescript and mechanical dream, par for the course for the unnerving events leading up to it. Well, you win some and you lose some. Hope the next one is a win.

    Play safe my friends.

  15. #2871

    Trinity / Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your from. The girl I saw looked almost exactly like her photos in the ad with the possible exception of the one with glasses. As far as "Hazel" is concerned, I have seen her and know her from FB and I did not see Hazel there and it definitely was not Hazel that I hobby with. She had a bed when I was with her but she may have moved since then as she expressed dissatisfaction with her living conditions when I was with her. Not contradicting your position, just suggesting that my visit was different.
    Yeah, I think they switched me. When I arrived, they were both at the door and "Hazel" left and "Trinity" stayed. Trinity called Hazel "my wife". I saw her wife when I left and she looked closer to the pictures. So beware gents. Make sure you get the right one, because there is huge difference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape