Thread: Prices in Hawaii
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 241
-
10-13-18 04:33 #166Senior Member

Posts: 1039The prices are the market amount because the providers know their actual age and how much makeup needed to look fuckable.
-
10-11-18 23:41 #165Senior Member

Posts: 172Great Value
Great value is right. If you take inflation into consideration, you are winning in HI price-wise. In general, 2 large bills these days have less purchasing power than it did 10 years ago.
-
10-11-18 17:57 #164Senior Member

Posts: 167You are spot on, reminds me of a line from a book about LA LA land - "the lookers are the hookers".
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 16:17 #163Senior Member

Posts: 1273One other thing you have to remember about LA is that being good-looking is like being smart at MIT. It's not remarkable.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
Everyone homecoming queen who got the role of Juliet in their high school production of Romeo and Juliet, every girl who just a little taller and skinner than everyone else in their hometown goes to LA to be an actress or a model. You know those pictures you see and you think there's no way this girl is for real because the pics look way too professional? They're real in LA.
So yeah, if you go through Eros you see a lot of girls who are 8's, 9's and 10's. But if you set your sights a little lower, prices get a little more reasonable (again, seems the floor for GFE is $300/ hr) or if you're really lucky, you'll find some hot new girl who doesn't know what she should be charging.
-
10-11-18 15:13 #162Senior Member

Posts: 5120Yes, the population of the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim MSA is about 13,300,000, and if the Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario MSA is added, the total population of the area is about 17,900,000. By contrast, the population of Oahu is about 990,000, and the total population of Hawaii is about 1,420,000. (All figures from 2017.) So it seems that comparatively, Honolulu does okay. Personally, regardless of race and ethnicity, I usually don't have much attraction to the very high-priced providers and their various rules anyway.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 13:27 #161Senior Member

Posts: 1980Well yeah
The size of LA and draw from the surrounding area equates to a huge selection of every flavor and level of provider. I don't think huge is even an adequate word. Humongous? 😜 However, considering our small size in comparison, not to mention, being on an Island, the selection and cost of Asian women is awsome when you prefer only Asian women. That would be me. I'm in paradise. 😊.
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 10:57 #160Senior Member

Posts: 167The prices one sees on sites like Eros are set at a premium, think Lexus verses Toyota. Cars made by the same manufacturer but are targeted for different markets.
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
I know providers who are on Hx with prices comparable to HI, and their posted prices are 2-3 X on Eros because they can. It's all marketing, so shop smart.
-
10-11-18 03:07 #159Senior Member

Posts: 295Fairly objective
Not saying I have experience there, and yeh the pricing is a factor, but a glance at the available selection between LA EROS and our Honolulu options shows (IMHO) a pretty obvious difference of independent provider quality and quantity.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/sections/hawaii_escorts.htm
https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es_escorts.htm
Definitely not interested in living in LA, but I envy the monger who is flush and free enough to enjoy the premium end of that market's offerings.
-W.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 22:52 #158Senior Member

Posts: 1273Some thoughts about pricing in LA: When I started seriously mongering in LA it was in the early 2000's. The going rate for a girl that was fairly new, early 20's, GFE (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS) was about $250 an hour. It hung around there for about 10 years. I lived in the valley, so it wasn't uncommon to see porn stars listed. Back then the C-listers would ask for about $300/ hr, the B-listers maybe $400 to $500. The contract girls and A-list porn stars would command $800 easy, with $1,000 being not uncommon. Older, retired porn stars also worked (Bunny Bleu and Tammy Monroe come to mind.) You also had models and real C-list or D-list actresses as well who usually went for $400+.
Originally Posted by KublaiKhan
[View Original Post]
Sometime around the early 2010's the prices started going up. The floor was raised to $300, though girls asking $350 or even $400 wasn't uncommon. Porn stars started being a little more UTR about their business for whatever reason (I heard there was a stigma among some agents about girls that hooked on the side, but considering almost all the girls in porn hook, it's a pretty dumb stigma), so their floor went up to $400 to $500. Models and mainstream actresses went up to $600/ hr, at least.
-
10-10-18 21:41 #157Senior Member

Posts: 167Now you're talking DB, I had a long time Czech girl who was a former model. I've been on some EU sites where Czech porn stars like Angel Dark and Zafira are available in Prague.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 21:00 #156Senior Member

Posts: 1273You're a lucky man, and I say that with all sincerity and no sarcasm.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
In my case, a vacation to the Czech Republic or some other former Eastern European Soviet satellite state would be ideal. Blonde white girls willing to do filthy, disgusting things for cheap.
-
10-09-18 12:43 #155

Posts: 116Escort Prices
I discovered a lot of "companions" use twitter now to promote themselves. It's wildly entertaining when they put up videos and enticing images of themselves (twitter has far less restrictions than Instagram, which they also use quite extensively).
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
The prices they charge are quite high. They start at 400, but usually these escorts are high end (or consider themselves high end), so many ask for 800 or higher. They are usually based in places like New York, LA, London, or Hong Kong, but travel extensively. They don't travel to Hawaii much because our market is small, and the amount of guys wiling (or able to pay those amounts) is also small. I often join in the message replies and encourage them to visit Waikiki. Of course I would be hard pressed to afford 1000 per hour that some of the really hot ones command.
I wish we had more of a mix of AMPs and escorts in Hawaii. Our going rates just aren't enough to attract the best and the brightest. I appreciate the 200 AMP girls, but realize it limits what we can attract to our market.
-
10-09-18 12:39 #154Senior Member

Posts: 721Standard Fees
I have never followed the standard fees advocated on this forum. I pay what I think the girl is worth. I have no problem going to Sanho and giving the cutie two bills in advance. If she wants another bill for daty, she gets it.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 12:07 #153Senior Member

Posts: 1980Nah
"Prettier", is too subjective. Personally, the non Asian girls you show in those pics do nothing for me. It's just personal preference. So, for some Mongers, like me, Hawaii prices and selection is hard to beat. I've attempted to monger in other major cities in the USA and it has sucked big time in comparison.
Originally Posted by Drken
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 08:31 #152Senior Member

Posts: 1273True. Price is what you pay, value is what you get. And if you like what's in the AMPs here, you're getting great value.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
I've made my preferences clear so I'm pretty meh about most of the girls in the AMPs.
Not to be argumentative, as I enjoy your insights and find your posts informative, but here's my thoughts on this.
Every so often people complain on the board why the young Asian girls don't come here. I'd say that it's because of the rates that so many of those same guys want to hold so zealously. Those young Asian girls are making much more than the going "standard damage" is in Hawaii. And think about it guys here get upset if they don't get DFK, BBBJ, BLS and hell, in many cases, BBFS for 1. 5 + HF.
Meanwhile, these younger Asian chicks are making more money in big cities doing less and fucking guys who aren't looking to jackhammer them for an hour.
So if you're someone saying you want younger chicks in the AMPs, or you just want more new faces, maybe you should rethink how much that "standard damage" is worth.












Reply With Quote





