Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 20139
-
10-09-18 21:24 #6774Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 22Winter
No winter is NO longer At Serenity!! I can't control her ads. I do have a Manager that is working full time now and.
Originally Posted by Bismark
[View Original Post]
More girls, soon a "Popular" well known provider will be joining!!
-
10-09-18 14:40 #6773Banned Member

Posts: 1268I like her email addy. Seems VERY appropriate.
Originally Posted by Bismark
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 13:55 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 155Is she though? This ad looks a lot like she's available at Serenity. Personally, I don't care if she's there or not; I'll not toss good money after bad on her. But it is worth noting in case I try there again as I don't really want to run into her.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...909&cityid=222
-
10-09-18 13:33 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 38Layla at Serenity Relaxation Plainfield
I've seen Layla three times in the past month and been highly satisfied each time. Layla is tall, with great legs and a very nice chest. She's clean, well groomed, and easy to talk to, but the most striking thing is how present and engaged she is. Full time was not an issue. She seems genuinely interested in what she does, and has a lot of enthusiasm to go along with top notch skills.
-
10-09-18 13:03 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 744Senior member on this board.
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 12:34 #6769Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Joy
Joy is working at royal and also oasis. You would hve to call for the known days.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 11:36 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 148Wynter
What is Wolverines? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 09:29 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 4439Riyanna
Wynter is not at Serenity anymore, she has relocated with new digits.
Originally Posted by Wolverines
[View Original Post]
New, hot and 22.
Looks like Wolverines may have found the missing Wynter. Approach with caution as the sea sirens are singing. She is alluring but she might be the girl that Monger01 is talking about.
-
10-09-18 08:28 #6766Banned Member

Posts: 1268Scolded? Please scold me too! Seriously though high rates for lack luster service is what it is. Mongers white kniting for Serenity won't change the facts. 180 for a topless no touching he and shorted on time to boot can't be glossed over just because your experience was better or you like paying more than local escorts charge for full service to a girl with gps and a massage table.
Originally Posted by DjBiker
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 23:04 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 2994Riyanna - 22 - Massage
Anyone seen this hottie yet? Have not seen any reviews for her.
-
10-08-18 20:19 #6764Regular Member

Posts: 5Layla at Serenity
Been reading the forum for a while. Made and apt with Layla last weekend. Had a great time. Senior members feel free to pm for details.
-
10-06-18 05:33 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 488Truth
Wish I would of mongered early in the week. Benz is so right that price was always higher Thursday-Sunday. I think I even got rushed through the door faster too! Except with Kandi!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 01:35 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 4439the Budget Monger post was for a new UTR, not directed at anyone, however your post prompted mine. There's a Jack for every Jill.
Originally Posted by DjBiker
[View Original Post]
I'm a budget minded monger.
I never hobby on Thursday, Friday or Saturday, Costs too much to monger on busy days.
I hobby on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, best days for negotiations.
That was great how TonyNash900 handled Wynter, I would have done the same thing, Got dressed and Walked out the door. I've done it many times on an upsell. Happens all the time. I'm with Bismark on Kyra, after that review from RichieGR it's a wait and see.
-
10-05-18 21:41 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 488Alicia at Royal Touch
Just saw she's back! Only saw her one time due to our schedules not meshing after. But I'm happy to hear she is back! She is a lot of fun and great to look at!
-
10-05-18 14:43 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 155Thanks. Kyra was who I was looking at so I think I'll wait and see what happens.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






