Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4838
    Do anyone have any information about this provider? I think I seem something once a while back can't remember. She goes by the perfect rose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 059516693251MzAwMTYxODgyNw.jpg‎  

  2. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had rounds with Candy? Says 36, but really looks 60. Investigation shows 46. Looks to be a former Lane ave star looking to try BP rates.

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...-ever_i4979051

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...-girl_i4979755
    I have never been with her and I can confirm I have seen her working on Lane within the last 30 days.

  3. #4836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    They use

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    Prozac. It could also have the effect of making your equipment not work at all though.
    Prozac for premature ejaculation, I took it for years, but not for this and I would last long time before I would cum if at all.

  4. #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWheels83  [View Original Post]
    Had another visit with jess tonight. This time I wanted to to see if her pussy was as good as her mouth. Long story short, I was done quick! Anybody got suggestions on what I can do to delay the process. Tried cream awhile back but it transferred to the other person.
    Prozac. It could also have the effect of making your equipment not work at all though.

  5. #4834

    Candy

    Anyone had rounds with Candy? Says 36, but really looks 60. Investigation shows 46. Looks to be a former Lane ave star looking to try BP rates.

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...-ever_i4979051

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...-girl_i4979755
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy Oh My.jpg‎  

  6. #4833

    Anna Flowers, MILF spinner

    So just spent an hour with Anna. Yes right now she's not in tge best hotel, but she's looking to move just needs some help. She is a spinner who can take it all, very acomadating. Started with a little DATY then into mish till she begged me to cum. Washed up and chatted for a bit and then it was time for round 2. Round 2 started with a BBBJ to get me up then into K9, she's extra tiny and never once complained I was to big. I lost my concentration when her phone rang, but washed up and she finished with some more BBBJCIM.

    I will see her again, just hope she's in a better place. $. 30 damage for the full hr.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/240541287154

  7. #4832

    Has anyone seen mya

    Just wondering if anyone seen this little treat.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-1833/1/674686

  8. #4831

    Jess-Round 2

    Had another visit with jess tonight. This time I wanted to to see if her pussy was as good as her mouth. Long story short, I was done quick! Anybody got suggestions on what I can do to delay the process. Tried cream awhile back but it transferred to the other person.

  9. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Its time I branch out to some new providers after good amount of times with Jess, Diamond, Andi, and Rachel. Anyone have thoughts on below.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/514914822347

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/186888028382

    Also haven't had the pleasure of meeting up with kassidy. Is it worth it?

    Thanks.
    Keyra has been reviewed a few times on here, a search for that name will be your best bet for more info.

  10. #4829

    I had always wanted to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Made arrangements to meet her at her hotel, when I arrived about 5 minute delay then she asked what I was driving and she would come out, then said I don't have a room after all, want to do a car date? I'm not wild on car dates but figured drove all the way there and she said do a car date for less and when you come back tomorrow we will do full visit for this price, next day she said " I don't spend my time for that little amount ". So I wouldn't put a lot of stock in it.
    I did visit her a while back when she was staying near airport but it was something about her looks that made me leave without going thru session. Fast-forward, I saw where she was advertising for Kingsley area and I thought about traveling to see her but then decided naw, as I remembered I wasn't impressed when she was at Jax airport. Fast-forward again, so I saw that she was staying near Dunn and the pics looked so inviting that I decided to take another chance. I arrive at motel off Dunn and let her know I was there.

    She had to come open the door for me. When I looked at her, I should have ran then! Very homely looking, wasn't dolled up by any means, just really plain as Jane look. The pix are highly embellished and she's boring as heck, I must add! The session was so uninspiring. It appears she also lives in a room with her man as men's stuff was in the place. Anyway, I don't care how good her pic look, I'm never going back. That's my take on it.

  11. #4828

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Its time I branch out to some new providers after good amount of times with Jess, Diamond, Andi, and Rachel. Anyone have thoughts on below.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/514914822347

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/186888028382

    Also haven't had the pleasure of meeting up with kassidy. Is it worth it?

    Thanks.
    Made arrangements to meet her at her hotel, when I arrived about 5 minute delay then she asked what I was driving and she would come out, then said I don't have a room after all, want to do a car date? I'm not wild on car dates but figured drove all the way there and she said do a car date for less and when you come back tomorrow we will do full visit for this price, next day she said " I don't spend my time for that little amount ". So I wouldn't put a lot of stock in it.

  12. #4827

    Beaches

    I work out by the beaches and am looking for a solid provider out that way. Any recommendations or UTRs folks would be happy to provide? Appreciate it and thanks.

    Dmann.

  13. #4826
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Naw she's not a spinner, wish she was different Maranda, but that's her real name.
    Is this the one you are talking about? https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...21207_i4977027.

  14. #4825

    Eva Smirnoff

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSamJag  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited this beauty? I found some reviews on this site, but 2015 is the most recent. She's in Jax right, so wanted to see if anybody had had the pleasure?

    https://preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=296285
    Saw her about five years ago in another city. Attractive spinner, but generally an uninspired session. I remember it was challenging to reach a finish. Could have been a bad day. Maybe YMMV.

  15. #4824

    Any takers on this one?

    http://northflorida.sugarnights.com/...y-jacksonville

    She's had my eye on this sight for a while but I thought I read some bad reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape