Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4824

    Any takers on this one?

    http://northflorida.sugarnights.com/...y-jacksonville

    She's had my eye on this sight for a while but I thought I read some bad reviews.

  2. #4823

    Brittany aka SuperHead

    She dropped her phone in water temp number for now 904-404-1841.

  3. #4822

    Any insight on these

    Hey everyone. Its time I branch out to some new providers after good amount of times with Jess, Diamond, Andi, and Rachel. Anyone have thoughts on below.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/514914822347

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/186888028382

    Also haven't had the pleasure of meeting up with kassidy. Is it worth it?

    Thanks.

  4. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    Is she even still tricking for sure? If you met her before you should try to contact her through FB instead of that app number she uses.
    Yes she's still doing it, but I need that app number do you have it bro. Please and TIA! She has regulars but I want to contact her about something else.

  5. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about little Maranda that went MIA about two years ago? I loved fucking that little spinner! Would love to see her again but heard she's out of the game now? Any info would be appreciated. JD.
    Naw she's not a spinner, wish she was different Maranda, but that's her real name.

  6. #4819

    Next to Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWheels83  [View Original Post]
    She came to the van for me. Who is second to Jess in your opinion?
    I would say Britney but she seems to be with uncle. Rachel with the big fake boobs probably be second. There's a few I need to try still call. If you like sloppy and enthusiastic, Andi or her friend Wendy are good choices. Just know you'll need a shower after. Haha. Missy was my atf in the head department. Appears she is clean and gone from Florida though.

  7. #4818
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbx5184  [View Original Post]
    Jess is at the top of her head game. Got off early yesterday and saw Jess on my way home. She can nestle your cock between those amazing tits and still DT like champ. While I don't mind a super sloppy BJ she manages to keep me dry while not spilling a drop. Haven't done FS with her because the head is so good. Side note, how did you get to the second floor? No elevators there I dont think anyways
    She came to the van for me. Who is second to Jess in your opinion?

  8. #4817

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWheels83  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Jess after months trying, due to logistical challenges on my part. She's as awesome as everyone said she was. Very accommodating. At this point I'm hoping I get to see her again before it's too late.

    Does anybody even come close to the value she provides?
    Jess is at the top of her head game. Got off early yesterday and saw Jess on my way home. She can nestle your cock between those amazing tits and still DT like champ. While I don't mind a super sloppy BJ she manages to keep me dry while not spilling a drop. Haven't done FS with her because the head is so good. Side note, how did you get to the second floor? No elevators there I don’t think anyways

  9. #4816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about little Maranda that went MIA about two years ago? I loved fucking that little spinner! Would love to see her again but heard she's out of the game now? Any info would be appreciated. JD.
    No not her.

  10. #4815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all have Maranda number she has an apartment in Baldwin? You can lmk on here or PM TIA!
    Are you talking about little Maranda that went MIA about two years ago? I loved fucking that little spinner! Would love to see her again but heard she's out of the game now? Any info would be appreciated. JD.

  11. #4814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all have Maranda number she has an apartment in Baldwin? You can lmk on here or PM TIA!
    Is she even still tricking for sure? If you met her before you should try to contact her through FB instead of that app number she uses.

  12. #4813

    UTR Brittany.

    Anyone seen petite Brunette UTRBrittany?

  13. #4812

    Maranda

    Do why'all have Maranda number she has an apartment in Baldwin? You can lmk on here or PM TIA!

  14. #4811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    She sure look like she fits in just fine with our local talent of junkies that think they worth a shit.

  15. #4810

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape