Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 26924
-
10-08-18 21:03 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 342Any updates for us on NG Sandra
Any updates would be appreciated when you have a chance.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 19:02 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 68Keri
I'm assuming Keri is a NG. Anyone have anything to report?
https://www.yesbackpage.com/105/post...493-4912-.html
-
10-08-18 18:34 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 184Xa -xa
Good one Smoothie, Someone should look into it.
Originally Posted by Smoothie929
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 18:31 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 184NO Website for NG
No website for NG, read down the lines and you will find contact info. As far as I know 872-three-0-five-1188 for Karina and 87 two-three05-one200 for Julia.
Originally Posted by BluePillow
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 16:53 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 44It was pricey for sure. It was $1. 5 for the half hour door fee, and an extra $1. 5 for the full upgrade.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 16:32 #6639Banned Member

Posts: 307Base price +
Was that the base price for a hhr plus a 1. 5 upgrade charge for a single shot? If so, I suggest you shop around a bit. There are a lot better options out there.
Originally Posted by GMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 15:47 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 44530
I only did a half hour, and forgot to ask Kinzie if an hour gets you two rounds. If you do an hour with 530 does that get you multiple rounds?
-
10-08-18 13:33 #6637Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Exactly. Worthless site.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 13:07 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 70Dumb question.
What's the best website to find these NG girls? Never tried but I want to start giving my reports for them.
-
10-08-18 12:49 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 704Link.
Does 530 have a website?
Originally Posted by GMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 12:29 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 32
Originally Posted by FlyHigh10
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FlyHigh10
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FlyHigh10
[View Original Post]
Hey man, since you work for NG and all, can you let me know when Magdalena or "Lena" will be back?
Originally Posted by FlyHigh10
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-08-18 12:21 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 44530
Thank you to everyone who commented on how accurate 530's pics are. I ended up seeing Kinzie from 530, and she was great! She was a spinner, and very hot imo. I took the $1. 5 upgrade. Well worth it, and she rode like a champ!
-
10-08-18 11:40 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 704Not to mention listcrawler is a dumb site. Redirects to two broken links. They can't even figure out how to make money.
Originally Posted by RobertSterling
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 10:06 #6631Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
More spill over from TER shills.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 10:02 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 130I got to say, you're either really not the sharpest pencil shilling this one girl, or you've never stuck it in a Polish hooker before.
Originally Posted by FlyHigh10
[View Original Post]
Just for kicks, I'm going to set an appt to fuck Sandra's brains out today.
But I'm not setting my expectations nearly as high as you preach.
We'll see.













Reply With Quote





