Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,641 to 23,655 of 61378
-
10-09-18 00:10 #37738Regular Member

Posts: 18To be completely honest. A little leftover cum in her mouth, makes the next BBJ much better in my opinion.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 00:04 #37737Senior Member

Posts: 237Taylor
I was driving CB turned on FairHaven seem a girl walking really fast I was like WTF its Taylor I told her I was turning around she knows what was up because she knows if she has a bitchy attitude I will drive passed her 17 times and never pick her up and if she looked like shit I would not stop. The girl came to my car window I was like " how are you doing" then she started selling herself saying she just got out of jail and she has a big ass and big titts now I could not tell because she had baggy sweat paints and shirt on So I was like WTF lets go. Taylor was upset about about something I like let go off bell grove so we made it to the spot jumped in the back she started her slow BBBJ it relaxing help me think and put my to do list together LOL but also make me hard as fuck she had her paint down ass was thicker I reached under her shirt to feel on her tits she had a tight ass big bra on like her girls have grown I was like damm. After all that, it was time for the banging put on the cover was like dammm her pussy walls was thick that bread in jail did the trick almost made me want to take off the cover. Dropped her off back in CB told her I will hit her up went ever LOL.
-
10-08-18 23:55 #37736Senior Member

Posts: 291Pics upload
After you hit Add Report, scroll down. The Manage Attachments button allows you to add a pic.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 23:53 #37735Senior Member

Posts: 291Harford Road
I have seen girls on Harford between Northern and Taylor. And even on Belair Road between White and Northern, and even as far south as Frankford. Time of day varies, but more night activity than daytime.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by Scarpia
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 23:46 #37734Regular Member

Posts: 7Number.
I have her number if you want it. I've seen her a few times. Very sweet but ditzy as hell.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 21:31 #37733Senior Member

Posts: 192Beef Jerky dick
In my dream I meet an Amber in Elkridge. She gets in my car with juice and a bag of beef jerky. We agree on price of happiness and I find a parking lot to get comfortable. She starts to eat some beef jerky then take care of junior. As I'm watching, I'm seeing bits of brown all over my meat thermometer. I'm like. WTF, then I realize she ate the jerky to hide the taste of baby batter. Never the less, she got the job done but was zoning out towards the end so I had to force movement in her mouth to complete the mission. Only 30 Mario coins to be satisfied but this was a first for beef jerky on my junk. She's not what I read on here as tiny tots or tater tots Amber, she's another Amber. Maybe someone can point me to where the other Amber is hanging. I'm new to the area now, on a more permanent basis so any help greatly appreciated.
-
10-08-18 21:12 #37732Senior Member

Posts: 705Bailing out on Wilkins circle
Saw my face Allison on corner of Carey and Wash Blvd. Couldn't pass up a great BJ so scooped her up. I asked why she was at a new spot. She said 3 x this week LEO pulled her and her dates over. Even when walking back to Cole. Maintains that this is first time she's been pulled over with dates. And that the dates freaked out. Be careful around the circle. I don't plan on picking anyone up in that vicinity. Look for Allison on Carey now. Awesome skills.
-
10-08-18 15:22 #37731Regular Member

Posts: 23Sign me up!
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 13:55 #37730Senior Member

Posts: 86Samantha Fairhaven.
So I went out yesterday and decided to cruise some areas and see what's put there. Loop the Wilkens, MP, CB and BP areas but saw nothing that interests me. During my cruise I saw "Laura" street name I know. She's a Tall PAWG that was my second SW date and we've kept in touch. Said she has a boyfriend and kids so she only strolls once in a while. She's one of those with a good Mic skills and tight P*why but man her ass is really PHAT, not fat. Anyways yesterday couldn't work because Aunty Monthly was visiting her but I will get that ass in a few days. Well, I decided to cruise Fairhaven and hope that I see Mary from my previous review. Turn out she wasn't out as expected but I saw this mature WSW just around Fairhaven and Spruce and parked my car. I actually wasn't sure she was working as she looks clean and looked like a CIVI on a stroll. So I got out and walked to her and pretend to ask for Mary. Said she didn't know Mary because she just moved to the area from White March with her brother. Well, few minutes of talking and I was walking towards her place and in her apartment shared by her "brother" but I don't believe that for a minute. I think it's her boyfriend. Well I must admit, she's not usually what I would go for as I am not much into spinners like some of you. Hahahahaha! But I have found one for you all again like I did Tracy. We settled on. 4 for BBBJ and CFS. Her BJ skills was amazing and I had to stop her a few times to slow down so I don't bust. She laughed and said with age comes experience, well she was certainly right. Anyways I popped on the plastic and she sat on the boy with no complaints as she was already wet from messing with her titts. Anyways after a bit of CG o her couch, I bent her for doggy and went to town. She asked to slow down for a bit. Anyways, after a couple of minutes of shoving Junior in there, he finally lets out the cry and shoot out his liquid and I cleaned up in her bathroom and bounce. All around a really good time. Have her number for contributing members.
-
10-08-18 13:03 #37729Senior Member

Posts: 363I am in. Let's make it happen.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 12:42 #37728Senior Member

Posts: 394Emerald
Is she a blonde WSW with big bow legs?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 11:16 #37727Senior Member

Posts: 694Mary Cate
How did you like the gum job different but good?
Originally Posted by MrDisDat
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 10:51 #37726Senior Member

Posts: 705New stroll
Yes. She said she makes more money off Washington Ave. Has her sights set on Dundalk for what she imagines is land of milk and honey.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 07:55 #37725Senior Member

Posts: 1126Sloppy Seconds. Thirds.
You already know I am down with sloppy seconds or thirds.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
10-08-18 07:40 #37724Senior Member

Posts: 200Heaven
Just ran into Heaven at the Royal Farms in MP. Never seen her off of Wilkens. New stroll?









Reply With Quote





