Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 31845
-
10-09-18 21:43 #11370Regular Member

Posts: 12Disappointed
So been watching the forum for a while and I've seen many girls all over the south east on here and just want to say you guys have a serious problem LOL. Don't know how you ever make it to senior member in here. That's dedication!
Contacted these 3 this weekend with no results. It's tough here in Nashville.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...274&cityid=424 Set up a time and couldn't contact her after set up did write later to apologize. May try to contact again.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...274&cityid=424 Set up a time and location and then disappeared.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...537&cityid=424 contacted with no answer at all.
I know I'm new to the forum but damn. Yall let me know what I'm doing wrong here in the state of TN.
-
10-09-18 20:07 #11369Senior Member

Posts: 557Last year I di a top 10
Well the # 1 person on my list is coming to town tomorrow April Marie Blake Red head gorgeous body and red hair, long red hair. She will be in central nashville.
One thing though and she says this seems to be a turn on for the guys. She is pregnant so her boobs which are natural are larger. Her menu is mighty wide open.
She text me to let the men in nashville know.
Her donations are broken into 10,15, 20 30 hr 90 and 2 hr segments. All very reasonable. Bham donations are low to nashville's and she is using bham donations.
Pm me for # if interested. I have pics but I will be on road tomorrow and will not be back until night and they are not on my phone.
-
10-09-18 09:10 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 27[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-09-18 06:48 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 384Wow
Smyrna 78 Inbox full here's her info, I guess should ask any senior members.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 03:58 #11366Senior Member

Posts: 511Yeah ok
Two raves reviews that are also first posts by two different profiles in like two days. Use your brain, kid.
Originally Posted by MathMan7
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 22:22 #11365Senior Member

Posts: 74Kesha very nice GFE
Saw Kesha this morning. Very short, tiny, BBBJ, recent nip piercings (no touching the girls), an honest girl (young mother) trying to just make it. Overall very accommodating. Made it all about me. Not a clock watcher. Treat her nice. Hhr about $30. Safe incall by airport.
Originally Posted by AbcuGay
[View Original Post]
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...g/064423318406
-
10-08-18 14:43 #11364Senior Member

Posts: 439Nope
Looks like a whole lot of NOPE to me.
Originally Posted by Rickforfun
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 14:30 #11363Senior Member

Posts: 863Which Tattooed Barbi?
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 13:58 #11362Senior Member

Posts: 68Dallas's Ass
From viewing the picture, it looks more like warts to me.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 13:09 #11361Banned Member

Posts: 441Chelsea again.
I saw chelsea again in my apt.
We spend a lot time talking about the last time for a lot bad reviews about needles and her purse and I don't see any about bad, so idk was is the problem with the guys she saw before, she still nice service, tight pussy BBBJ, cream pie, etc.
She is in smyrna, lavergne, boro doing outcalls.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...120&cityid=424
(615)xxxx682.
-
10-08-18 10:20 #11360Senior Member

Posts: 49UTR in need of assistance. PM me.
I know a sweet small bbw brunette UTR near Nashville who needs more help than I can give her. Senior members only PM me for details. She's very gifted.
-
10-08-18 09:36 #11359Senior Member

Posts: 340Dallas's Ass
My thoughts too. Hemorrhoids baby.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 09:28 #11358Banned Member

Posts: 248Errrr. Maybe not the best first post?
Interesting first raving review. I'm going to go w / a self-review. Grammar and punctuation are lacking as well.
Originally Posted by Alfred2174
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 22:33 #11357Banned Member

Posts: 6She is legit she was the first call girl that I meet
She was my first call girl.
Originally Posted by DawgPoundhound
[View Original Post]
She is so fucking hot I know she have a kid and she's being gone for years and maybe is because she have a kid but I don't know I get in touch with her today but I couldn't get a chance to see her "my fault" I was to busy working but I'm hoping to see her tomorrow she is the best well at least for me.
-
10-07-18 21:58 #11356Senior Member

Posts: 384Kesha
I all most Toft she is on skip and only reviews I can dig up are SW stuff and one of BP that died. Don't think there her, told me she been in the game 6 yrs. Bio 25 single mom blah blah blah If anyone has any info please let me know, she was slow to Respond and I decided to go with somebody I know.










Reply With Quote




