Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10608
-
10-10-18 13:17 #873Senior Member

Posts: 34On listcrawler she has a negative review. "She was too dirty. She was buggy and fucked up on something. Not a good lay. Don't call. " but she also has a positive one and both are within the last month. Also found a review on Eccie.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2438097
-
10-10-18 12:33 #872Banned Member

Posts: 43Looks like BCM's Gina?
She looks a little bit-up than when first saw her six months ago. I got her contact info from BradCooper. He used to post about her on this forum and shared her digits with board members when she first came on the scene. I didn't know she is openly advertising now.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
She was good at the time I saw her when she used to be UTR, and yes, she did it all. She was on and off and her rates were all over the the place based on BCM postings of her. Maybe Brad can shed more light.
T.
-
10-10-18 04:07 #871Senior Member

Posts: 91https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / post /5039608647/26972447/26972447.
Anyone have info on this one? Says she does it all.
-
10-10-18 03:35 #870Senior Member

Posts: 115MissClaudia
I saw her three years ago and she was bigger than her pictures then; she's still using them.
Originally Posted by IntoFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 00:48 #869Banned Member

Posts: 43Miss Claudia.
Yes, she does need to post a more recent pics. Though a bit thicker she is still desirable and sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
Most of all agreeable and willing to go to any length to satisfy one's craving. Those that are thinking of seeing her better clear you calendars soon. Come Friday she in no longer available until next year. You got 3 days to fill that well.
T.
-
10-09-18 23:19 #868Senior Member

Posts: 105MissClaudia.
She has gained some weight. Still a pretty good encounter. She gets freaky if you treat her right.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 18:02 #867Senior Member

Posts: 96MissClaudia
How would you describe her look / body? I seen her a few years back and was thinking of scheduling again. Kinda curious as to what you think.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
Intofun.
-
10-09-18 17:57 #866Senior Member

Posts: 91Is she fatter than her pics?
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 14:26 #865Senior Member

Posts: 153MissClaudia
She needs to update her pix.
I booked a 1 hr date and she did not object to what I wanted.
-
10-08-18 14:20 #864Senior Member

Posts: 34Its really too bad because I fucking love filling up that tight pussy, plus she is often desperate for cash which means that getting a good deal is common and she does not watch the clock at all. The problem is that anytime I try it turns into an all day ordeal and I rarely have the time for that. If she was more on the ball I would be fucking that tiny little body all the time.
Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 08:44 #863Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 00:45 #862Senior Member

Posts: 184Old chick.
She's difficult to schedule with and doesn't do bb, but she can suck a dick really good. The Kendra chick you guys are talking about is solid though. She's always ready.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 23:23 #861Senior Member

Posts: 91I forgot to mention she's maybe 10-20 lbs more than her pics but I fucked her and I'm 29 LOL.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 23:19 #860Senior Member

Posts: 91Yes that's the one. She was really into it. Texted her 45 minutes before and said she was down. She asked me to text 10 min before I was there then I texted her when I got there and she replied within 5 min. It's a kinda sketch motel on sandy near 112nd but I was tipsy and I just cared about getting my nut off.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 15:30 #859Senior Member

Posts: 3748Has anyone barebacked this?
Hot damn, she looks like a wonderfully trashy sleazy slutty seasoned MILF! https://40up.com.portland.listcrawle...post/26543146/.
Has anyone left a load of cum in her vintage cunnt yet? Any info about her bareback potential out there, at all?












Reply With Quote





