Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1368

    Anaka

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of years ago. Don't know about now but was a nice looking sweet girl back then. Have considered repeating.

  2. #1367

    Demons?

    Quote Originally Posted by KA7911  [View Original Post]
    They certainly look like a lot of fun. Should we assume the reviews were bad?
    The only thing I could find was a review about a month ago, where the dreamer mentioned pretty strong evidence of demons during their dream.

    Sounded as if he didn't mind, and recommended if you wouldn't either.

    I'd be interested to hear other opinions, as they both look pretty hot.

  3. #1366

    Alyssa

    Could use some attention. Really struggling.

    Sweet girl, trying to work her way out of a bad home situation. 120 hh 200 hr.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...12287_i4978698

  4. #1365

    Sweet Maria

    Any Intel on this one?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3311709.htm?cat=1

    She and spinner type get me every time.

  5. #1364

  6. #1363

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCocksman  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lizzy several times and it was $$ for the hour. Best to be her first of the day or you will taste and smell burnt rubber.
    She'll usually squirt for you too if you're one of the first. Maybe she's a little too worn out later in the day. She's a horny woman for sure. The porn playing on the large wall-mounted TV was distracting for me though. Overall, she's a good time.

  7. #1362

    Looks like fun

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Any intel?

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26562474/

    They were discussed on this board in the past.
    They certainly look like a lot of fun. Should we assume the reviews were bad?

  8. #1361

    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    I've heard she's asks for too much personal info for screening.
    She requests a lot of information. She says it is because she hosts at her house but it is still too much info for me to share.

  9. #1360

    Info

    Any intel?

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26562474/

    They were discussed on this board in the past.

  10. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her but the GPS is way to much. (Golden Pussy Syndrome).
    I have seen Lizzy several times and it was $$ for the hour. Best to be her first of the day or you will taste and smell burnt rubber.

  11. #1358

    Lizzy

    Lizzy is worth the price of admission but would advise being her first of the day before that pussy starts smelling of burnt rubber.

  12. #1357

    Latina providers

    For the guy asking about any good Latina providers, check out Sylvia at Tantra Escape. Half hour honeymoon session runs $. 75, and is worth every penny. She had a great tight body, sensual, and fucks me like I'm her boyfriend. She is awesome and I wish I could afford to see her every week. Treat her right.

    The Colombian girl who comes up from Miami once a month is amazing as well. Can't go wrong with her either.

  13. #1356

    Paris.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    She's over 6 months, big bump. Still in great shape. No leche from what I've experienced.

    J.
    I second this review. Saw her last weekend. $100 QV. Still sexy, not a real big bump. One of the better experiences. She unbuttons my shirt and then starts kissing all over my body. Proceeds with a BBBJ (sometimes covered though I guess depending on her mood). Then she tells me to grab her vibrator and to hit it from behind while she uses the vibrator on herself. It was pretty incredible.

    Only a limited time to see her so I also recommend seeing her soon.

  14. #1355

    Ambrr

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    She's not new but Amber Rose is a squirter. She's a mature provider, not bad looking or fat at all but not a tight young body either.
    I've heard she's asks for too much personal info for screening.

  15. #1354

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Riley was in town last week. Seems like she's here about once a month. Sweet, GFE, mid-range incall. She says she's not looking for new friends.
    She's back in town this weekend. Saw her back in August. The reports here were very helpful. She's a gem for sure. Seems to have lost some weight if comparing to her pictures. Overall great experience. Super soft BBBJ, though I prefer more pressure and friction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape