Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2033

    More Intel

    1) Nikki316 (https://www.seeking.com/member/32f93...b-73da8d301430)
    Does not want anything physical.

    2) torimont (https://www.seeking.com/member/5bbfb...1-906f8c12e8ba)
    Indicated she was DTF. We went to texting, but not long after she stopped responding to my texts.

    3) loveoldermen23 (https://www.seeking.com/member/fcbfe...9-4906479f71ef)
    She's been mentioned before on this thread; this is her 2nd account (after deactivating her 1st). My cousin, who's on SA but not on USASG, asked me to report this for him. He tried to schedule a meet with her four times, but she cancelled every time, so he's given up on trying to see her.

  2. #2032

    Intel follow up-

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Lexsmiley: https://www.seeking.com/member/b2c28...e-48f53a4a6b9f.

    In Foggy Bottom. Seems unsure of Marylands geography. Eager to meet on short notice, did not discuss details as she was too far out of the way. Offered her digits immediately.

    Kissofwine10: https://www.seeking.com/member/4c67a...9-308079432bce.

    She is located in Calvert County. Not Annapolis. Was slightly coy about the amount of help she needed, seemed to be in the $$ range. She wants to meet in her area, and its too far of drive for me. Likely DTF, but not sure what the real cost would be.

    yes located south of annapolis. offered to meet me several times for me to come down to calvert. asking $$l.5 seems she is a pro/semi, knows here way around. i asked her to come to annapolis and she moved on the discussion.

    Clarabell54: https://www.seeking.com/member/ee6cc...2-99211724945b Out of the blue messaged me, asking to meet up. Her profile text indicates she is DTF. Seemed eager initially, but when I wanted to talk logistics she moved on.
    Have a text dialogue with her after website chat, she did not discuss any $ and made plans for today to come visit me, she didn't show. No follow text thread.

  3. #2031

    Intel contribution.

    Lexsmiley: https://www.seeking.com/member/b2c28...e-48f53a4a6b9f.

    In Foggy Bottom. Seems unsure of Marylands geography. Eager to meet on short notice, did not discuss details as she was too far out of the way. Offered her digits immediately.

    Kissofwine10: https://www.seeking.com/member/4c67a...9-308079432bce.

    She is located in Calvert County. Not Annapolis. Was slightly coy about the amount of help she needed, seemed to be in the $$ range. She wants to meet in her area, and its too far of drive for me. Likely DTF, but not sure what the real cost would be.

    Clarabell54: https://www.seeking.com/member/ee6cc...2-99211724945b Out of the blue messaged me, asking to meet up. Her profile text indicates she is DTF. Seemed eager initially, but when I wanted to talk logistics she moved on.

  4. #2030

    Sanguine64

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Sanguine64.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/65c86...9-bbc70d3b368b
    DTF, $250/ meet dykey / punky vibe. Was horny, went for it. Just OK in bed but fun watching orange hair bob up and down. Won't return.
    I meet her a couple of times with the last time being a few months ago. Her hard limit was no greek. Otherwise, she was a good gal. A bit young and very submissive in the sack. She dresses up very well, but how hard can you mess up an outfit when you have a young set of Gs.

    Be safe gents.

  5. #2029

    Now kati1440?

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    (snip)
    2) lola9389 (https://www.seeking.com/member/836fe...4-94af49ed1860)
    She just signed up, says that she turned 18 in August. She claims to have 34G's! But alas, she also doesn't want anything physical. Too bad, she's hot.
    It looks like she's already set up a 2nd account and deleted the 1st: kati1440 (https://www.seeking.com/member/0ec24...e-89de50cf1282).

    Before she deleted the 1st account, I texted and messaged her asking if she made a 2nd account, and why. She didn't respond. I'm mentioning all of this to save you guys some time.

  6. #2028

    More intel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6770...9-bff93eb973b2

    After much bullshit back and forth, determined nothing physical. Or at least not with me LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16ece...4-3d5acbe89956

    Down to earth and DTF LOL. Just have to take it slower as she is the girl next door type. Very smart and friendly chick too. Cost me two bills plus date night. Much effort put forth by her once we hit the sack. BBBJ, CFS, CIMWS. Did not push BBFS but get the feeling she'd do t eventually if it became a regular thing. Will repeat with her.

  7. #2027

    More Intel

    1) dripb (https://www.seeking.com/member/bcab9...d-2173bbb84fa3)
    Nothing physical.

    2) lola9389 (https://www.seeking.com/member/836fe...4-94af49ed1860)
    She just signed up, says that she turned 18 in August. She claims to have 34 G's! But alas, she also doesn't want anything physical. Too bad, she's hot.

  8. #2026

    The signs are usually there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Thanks both of you for the intel, glad I avoided her.
    Hey. I spend way to much time on WYP (and TER and CL before that), and have been running into a greater number of scammers lately. A first sign is when an absolutely stunning young woman's pics show up on the site for the first time and she accepts a relatively low date offer (like 50). The second sign is that she is super sweet and seems immediately open to everything, the last one I talked to said she was open to doing whatever made me happy and I could give her whatever I wanted (while it sounds good, not what you expect from a girl that looks like she can charge 500). Third is when she gives you her number and it is out of state (recently have seen numbers for PA, NY and IL). The fourth and final sign is when they ask for money sent in advance for whatever reason (she really wants to talk to me over the phone but needs 100 on an Amazon card to pay phone bill, needs money in advance because her sitter insists because she owes back money, would only be comfortable during date if half of the money is already sent to her.). I think the vast majority of the time your not even talking to the girl in the pics, if you are even talking to a girl at all. I understand it is part of the game, but hate wasting the WYP credits. Hopefully if we all waste their time in return and send them nothing they will move on to another scam.

  9. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    And before that, in Silver Spring. Same schtick. Met her for drinks--cute, pics are real, nice conversation, had me convinced. And then when I told her no money up front, she ghosted. Might have been fun, but I won't know.
    Thanks both of you for the intel, glad I avoided her.

  10. #2024

    Re: babycakes0904

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2929...d-f23210eb838c

    She said that she was DTF, but she wants you to pay upfront, via CashApp or Venmo I'm guessing, before the meet. Um... hell no.

  11. #2023
    Jadebaby8533.

    YMMV but she's got a good body and she is dtf.

  12. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Yogapants730 - she sounds like and looks like the same girl that used to be in Richmond asking for the same. Meet often but only wants 600 for the month but you have to provide the 300 deposit at the end of the first date. I stayed away.
    And before that, in Silver Spring. Same schtick. Met her for drinks--cute, pics are real, nice conversation, had me convinced. And then when I told her no money up front, she ghosted. Might have been fun, but I won't know.

  13. #2021

    Yogapants730

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Sexylexy0000.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2a39f...4-ccd40415f7eb

    Seems to be a stripper, claims to be new to the area. Wants $2000/ meet. I laughed, she said she would "meet me halfway. " I wished her luck (and I mean it.).


    Sugarlovin11.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0250...5-0676ec35c3c6

    DTF. Wants $650/ meet. I passed, she offered no negotiation.


    Brand-new.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31f9b...c-40fe85f4fa6c

    DTF. Wanted $300/ week allowance, I pressed that I won't see her every week, it became $300/ meet. Tig ol'bitties in the pic. Got into details in texts, no greek, doesn't swallow. Unsure, put her off for the moment.


    Yogapants730.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aaf07...0-363eba9d995d

    Wants to meet in public, "at the end of the meet, if you want to go forward, you give me a $300 deposit toward a $600/ month allowance. " Sounds like a good scam to me for collecting $300 for nothing.


    Sanguine64.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/65c86...9-bbc70d3b368b

    DTF, $250/ meet dykey / punky vibe. Was horny, went for it. Just OK in bed but fun watching orange hair bob up and down. Won't return.
    Yogapants730 - she sounds like and looks like the same girl that used to be in Richmond asking for the same. Meet often but only wants 600 for the month but you have to provide the 300 deposit at the end of the first date. I stayed away.

  14. #2020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Info

    This one had a profile awhile back anyone ever met her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eca05...3-4f3912139577

  15. #2019

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    Whatsyourprice.com

    Run by the same owner as SA. Not nearly as many babies there.
    Appreciate the info Spice. I've seen that a few times before but couldn't remember what it stood for. Getting old sucks, in many ways, not just memory. I'm just as fucking horny as I was at 15, just have to convince the young ones that I'm essentially harmless! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape