Thread: White Girls in the 808
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1275
-
10-09-18 11:44 #585Senior Member

Posts: 10212 Hotties Visiting In a Few Weeks
Hey Hawaii we are about to get to Hot Girls 👯 visiting us soon.
http://brookewaters.ch/introduction.php
https://switter.at/@Brookewaters/with_replies
http://misskennedynicole.com/
https://switter.at/@kennedynicole/with_replies
I met them both in Vegas this past summer and I still feel the tingle down my back. 😍 have fun men.
-
10-09-18 08:14 #584Senior Member

Posts: 1273Someone mentioned in the Streetwalker thread that they saw her working the Pali Longs track.
Originally Posted by Brjetblack
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 19:56 #583Senior Member

Posts: 71Sabrina
Does anyone have sexy sabrina's current contact or ad? Mahalo.
-
10-07-18 00:25 #582Senior Member

Posts: 1273So, I've said this before and I'll say this again the rates in Honolulu, especially the AMP rates, are severely undervalued.
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
When I lived in LA, $200/ hr for FBSM (which is what these girls seem to offer) was the going rate, and that was back in 2015. GFE was going for at least $300 and that was on the low end.
I've paid $200 for FBSM with Jenny (the Norwegian that pops up in Waikiki every now and then), and I was very happy with the service I received.
YMMV is the name of this game, and it goes both ways.
I get that Wulfen was rubbed the wrong way by their service (no pun intended). YMMV works both ways in this business. I also get that comparing themselves that way to the other Asian girls may come off as a bit offensive, but I'll assume there was something lost in translation because it sounds like English isn't their first language. (That being said, if I see them and they said something straight up offensive, yeah, I'd call them out on it.).
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
But here's the thing: they are right that there's a lot of Asian girls who work in Honolulu. Anywhere else in the country, they can and do generally charge more. When I worked in the porn business, Asian girls were in such high demand that Latin girls who could pass as Filipino would be cast as "Asian" and real Asian girls could command higher rates.
But that's not true here. If you like Asian girls, the AMPs of Honolulu are a candyland. But I'm not into Asian girls, and I know that in most cases I'll have to either accept whatever service I can get and / or pay more, because, to paraphrase a friend's shirt, Hawaii das why. Supply and demand.
-
10-07-18 00:01 #581Senior Member

Posts: 1273Kendra, Chichi's resident greek freak
See my post on Chichi. To be fair, I saw her at Yokohama a few years back, but her attitude's vastly improved since then.
-
10-05-18 16:01 #580Senior Member

Posts: 63Euro bs
Yeah they moved their show to Chichi's. I'll stick with my Asian faves
.
Originally Posted by Vino1111
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 21:23 #579Banned Member

Posts: 128This forum needs a 'LIKE' button!
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 15:51 #578Senior Member

Posts: 155Looks like she is chi chis now.
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/v__1538100326-12547318
-
10-04-18 04:59 #577Regular Member

Posts: 2Bless your heart
How much is her rate? I appreciate beforehands. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 03:46 #576Senior Member

Posts: 223Boycot
I would boycott this Euro scam artists till they offer full service and not this bs massages.
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 00:30 #575Senior Member

Posts: 295Giselle
When their posts went up had reasonable hour /90 min rates posted. Made appt with Gisselle, thinking could be a good time. When I arrived, seems someone had souped up her mind (or maybe that's her natural egotistical POV in alignment with today's narcissistic culture?) such that while initial greet at the door was friendly, upselling from advertised internet offer to a newly negotiated $$ (normal AMP FS price house included) was her offer. When I declined and countered with Cancellation and exit, she seemed befuddled at the idea how anyone could turn down her irresistible 'naked body rub' for FS pricing and then asked if I wanted a "less expensive" Asian girl? Having already had my mood killed, I declined and thought it pretty tasteless that she was seemingly putting the commodification of her euro background on a 'top shelf' status and pricing, while pointing at the lowly, common Asian coworkers as the chuck steak. I'm no social justice warrior, but it still struck me as off-putting and was glad in retrospect when I found a long lost favorite had returned to the game elsewhere, at normal market rate without the bloated 'legend in her own mind' defect I perceived coming from Giselle at 3903. Was initially considering a 4 hand with Gisselle and Margaux but that initial encounter put me off of that thought. I see other SM have enjoyed their offerings, so perhaps it's a YMMV, thing? Personally, I'll pass.
While it's nice to see some different providers cycle through, it’d be much better (for them and for us) if they avoided shitty upselling tactics that resemble a Waikiki managed SW who's trying to up the price with any / every angle possible. I'd much rather generously tip for above par service and looks actually delivered than have it demanded up front without a hint of seduction or promise of amazing service that merits incentives. If she'd looked like the better end of the LA EROS selection, likely would have thrown the dice, but to me she wasn't all that.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/thai-ta...n-spa-12699817
-
09-29-18 03:52 #574Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wowwww OMG she's super hot!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 02:35 #573Senior Member

Posts: 1021Hot young blonde Stella
https://switter.at/@stellajacqueline21
Hey men I just had a good time with the youspinner Stella. I have seen here post here in Hawaii when the other sites were up and running. I text her and she replied right back. She is running her hhr for 2 and her hour for 3. We both agreed on the hour date. I was able to park at the zoo and walk to her incall in minutes. She met me in the lobby looking just like her photos with 👠 and all 😁.
We chatted a little and the fun began. She slips on the cover and gave a nice deep BJ. After I was good and ready I asked her what was her favorite position she said doggy which I love but she wanted to ride on top first. She can ride on top good. After a few I flipped her on her back. I wrapped her legs around my arms shoulders and hammered and hammer away. Than a flip in doggy until I got me. She can take a nice hard pounding and let me get my full time in. I think she is here for a few more day. Have fun me and report back. I'm going to repeat before she leaves. 👍.
-
09-26-18 19:11 #572Senior Member

Posts: 624Checked out both to see just how beautiful
Saw both and definitely when it comes to looks they are high up there like 9. 9 high. No FS, Giselle slightly edge on better technique, Margaux slightly edges as a little more attractive. When it is literally saying 9. 9 vs 9. 91 like that much of difference but enough so that I had to see both. Both of course will need to form a connection with client. Good change of pace a 1-off for sure. Try each 1 or both. Nice change of pace but still debating if I am going to repeat.
Originally Posted by AlexMagid
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 19:07 #571Troll

Posts: 100Her photos look pasty as F.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





