Thread: White Girls in the 808
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 1275
-
09-25-18 17:04 #570Regular Member

Posts: 19I paid 200 for naked B2 B with Marg / Brunette. Definitely no DFK / LFK, No FIV, FOV. You pay for a sensual massage with a delightful, naked, beautiful French girl. I don't think extras are available. I usually get special treatment but I didn't get very far. I get the feeling they are pretty busy so they don't have do extras. Had a hard time scheduling despite their "limits. " The blonde looked pretty hot too. They would be great strippers. Pure Plat style! JMHO.
Originally Posted by Surf808HI
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 11:11 #569Senior Member

Posts: 1021Vegas Girl Kelly
Vegas Girl Kelly.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/aloha...-only-12774673
I met her last night at ChiChi's is a a Vegas girl vising for about a week. I think she leaves this Saturday back home. If you like big breasted woman than she is the one. She give a nice full body rub down and loves the Vegas lift. When I was good and ready she slips on the cover and gave me a good CBJ. I knew going in that was all that she was going to give so I was okay with that since I had texted the mom before hand.
She can take it deep down her month with different speeds.
If you want more than that, you should try other girl at ChiChi's
Later. Same house fees.
-
09-24-18 19:18 #568Senior Member

Posts: 89B2 b
What are allowed in the B2 B? DFK? FIV? FOV? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AlexMagid
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 03:51 #567Regular Member

Posts: 19https://cityxguide.com/escorts/euros...-0566-12699817
Originally Posted by WhateverIWant
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 01:24 #566Senior Member

Posts: 63Europeans
Do you have a link, maybe you could add this to the therapists section. Thanks
.
Originally Posted by AlexMagid
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 01:13 #565Senior Member

Posts: 61Thai massage at Century Center
What is the name of the Thai massage spa? Is it Siam Thai spa? Not familiar with century center spas.
Originally Posted by AlexMagid
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 23:58 #564Senior Member

Posts: 53Wow thanks for taking a chance. I saw the ad and thought guarantee fake. Jokes on me this time. Will have to go see for the different experience. Hope to experience real French kissing and I'm serious about that!
Originally Posted by AlexMagid
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 22:16 #563Regular Member

Posts: 19Eurogirls at CC Thai Massage.
These two are for real and are the two hottest white girls in Honolulu at the moment if you like slender French girls in their 20's. Margeaux is 5'5" 110 lbs C (enhanced). Giselle is 5'8" 115 lbs C (not sure). 200 for B2 B 1 hour with HE. NO FS. But nice change from typical AMP. Beauty-wise, on par with with the best of SanHO (Wella, Cherry) etc. They are passing just passing through for a couple of weeks. A bit more expensive than usual but worth it for me. We need more of these types passing through Honolulu.
-
09-22-18 17:42 #562Senior Member

Posts: 984Victoria
Really? I remember her very well, fell in love with her at Hula's after her first visit.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
Second time around was good, but a bit different.
Now she's returned to Golden, which makes sense as that seems to be the new place the white girls are checking out (Diana).
How long will she be around?
-
09-21-18 06:10 #561Senior Member

Posts: 1897Victoria at Golden Spa
Stopped by at Golden to see who's available and was introduced to Victoria who used to be a Hulas a while ago. You guys might remember her from there. IMHO she pretty to me. Nice face, tall and slim. Maybe 5'6"? About 115 pounds. B's. Nice ass! I got first hand look so no lie! She told me she's 23 and is here in the afternoon to about 2-3 am. Friendly nice girl. Service is covered YMMV.
-
09-20-18 17:30 #560Senior Member

Posts: 829Emma
Unfortunately Emma had to cancel last weeks trip to Honolulu but she should be here 9/20-9/24. Anyone who tried to book her last week should be in communication with her and should already know that. Anyone who wanted to book her last week and thinks they missed their chance, might still have a chance this week. Good luck.
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 03:26 #559Senior Member

Posts: 142Don't think that's going to happen. Blair is covered everything.
Originally Posted by HapaHunk69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 23:26 #558Regular Member

Posts: 21Sorry no luck for me.
Originally Posted by HapaHunk69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 06:14 #557Regular Member

Posts: 14Blair
Anyone manage to CIM with Blair? Or try offering extra for it?
-
09-13-18 22:09 #556Senior Member

Posts: 268I got in this morning with a call 2 hours prior.
Originally Posted by MajicJim
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






