Thread: Pine Tree
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 1579
-
11-16-18 02:06 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 151Mimi
Mimi is a MILF, butt she's nice attitude, nice tits, pretty, don't know about the jaw line stuff, nice shower total clensing, no body to body, but great service in the room, BBBJ is pretty solid, I like doing 69, so I can let her know when I'm ready to slide inside😍 BBFS, blast on her butt hole, nice massage after, for you guys looking for a young hottie, not for you, Butt a Sexy MILF with good service, Mimi is Solid!
-
11-15-18 20:15 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 58Line up
Glad to see a report at Pine Tree. Been out of the scene for awhile but just started to look around again. Notice most AMP is not posting on cityxguide so if anyone has the current line up at Pine Tree really appreciate it. Especially if anyone know if Kelly is there.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 13:15 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 945Mimi.
I walked in and was sent Mimi too. Thought she was kinda cute but on closer look in brighter light was shocked, her face actually looked much older. Vietnamese from San Diego. On the plump side.
Originally Posted by SecretAgent
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 10:01 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 673Mimi
Came here recently to see anyone basically. Mama sent Mimi into my room, whom I've seen many times before. She said she just came back from vacation in California where she calls home. Anyway I took a good look at her.
Looks 6. 5. She still has nice tits, flat ass but it soft and grabbable in doggy. But there is something about her face. Like her jawline is too pronounced. I don't know what kind of work she had done, but I don't like it. Anyway barring that, everything else is the same.
Attitude 9. Hardly says no, as long as I'm gentle. No anal. Got to come outside mouth or pussy. Fine.
Service 9. Almost anything goes except for any anal play. BBFS yes BBBJ yes daty and light dato yes but come outside is all she asked of me. She really no like the hard grabbing and the ruff stuff.
160 plus 50. Repeated many times.
-
10-24-18 13:10 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 103Wara
Saw Wara yesterday. Yup, service is all downhill. So mechanical now. Used to be small kine GFE but not anymore. Still very nice but not willing to put any effort into it. No more for her.
-
10-20-18 14:54 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 1502It happens.
Bebe was good for me. Wanted all holes plugged and was like a champ balls deep ass fuck. Mouthwash first so no Kim Chee. All good. She went south once before because bad experience and she even closed the back door for a while. She just needs a break and cum back with the back door wide open. Still the best ass fuck in AMP.
Originally Posted by CognacXoxo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 02:17 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 74Miki.
Anyone know if Miki will ever be back? Man that chick rocked my world a time or three! I know she took breaks but it seems like this one might be the ol'off to the pasture break.
-
10-06-18 18:33 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 163Same experience with Bebe
I don't post very often so I'm even more hesitant when it comes to posting a bad one, but I have to concur with this recent review of Bebe. I only saw her once previously (at the old spot), but we really had a nice time then so I was excited to see her again at PT. When she came in the room, she was very stand-offish and I could tell she was grumpy. She didn't remember me either and didn't seem interested in getting reacquainted. Maybe just woke up or who knows what? I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing but it was an obviously lie. She kicked off her shoes and stripped down in a huff and was clearly not happy. I didn't take it personally, since I didn't do anything to put her in that mood (unless just showing up to her place of business counts), but I knew better than to stick around. After she refused to make eye contact on our way to the shower, I decided that it wasn't going to be worth staying so I just turned around and went back into the room. As I put my clothes back on and got ready to leave, mama came by and did offer me another girl, but I declined. Meanwhile, Bebe didn't seem to be too concerned one way or the other, LOL. Mama graciously returned my HF at least, so I won't rule the place out for future visits (esp. If Miki returns!
Originally Posted by Jb987
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 13:16 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 451Boy- talk about jumping to conclusions! Blaming the victim! I am totally colorblind. The only vibe I give off is warm and friendly! Oh, yes, I happen to be white! In 30 years of going to AMPs that has never been a problem! She did mention that she had previously had a bad experience with a white guy. "Was that me?" "No", she answered, but she never dropped the attitude! I'm probably older than you are and completely non-threatening! The only vibe I gave off was white!
Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 06:15 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the review. You just saved me a trip to see her!
Originally Posted by Jb987
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 04:14 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 301Bad visit to pine tree that left him hanging
White lava's experience with bebe was nothing like mine. He must have given off le vibes or something and she didn't want to take a chance.
-
10-05-18 22:51 #1373Regular Member

Posts: 12Bebe
Lava, holy shit I was just about to go see her, she had good reviews when she was at navana, save me time and funds.
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
Unbelievable the mama knows you well too when saw MIKI and Aira, crazy is right.
-
10-05-18 22:40 #1372Regular Member

Posts: 12Lava, no pay attention, another ego lose screw running around.
Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 19:29 #1371Banned Member

Posts: 62Sue her
Why don't you sue her of racial discrimination?
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
It is very serious issue in america.
You may get huge settlement money from her.
If you pm me, i can intoroduce very very good attorney for that. His nicknam is angry pitbull,
-
10-05-18 19:22 #1370

Posts: 487My experience
One of my best experience at AMP was with bebe.
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
First just short LE screening then all went so good.
Maybe because I am a dark skin man.








Reply With Quote






