Thread: Pine Tree
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1579
-
10-05-18 19:16 #1369Troll

Posts: 100Thats my expression! Except I say "He / she's crazier than a shit house rat.
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
I also like to ask "do people in hell want ice water?" when people ask me something that's an obvious yes.
Thought I'd share.
-
10-05-18 18:05 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 451Bebe.
The worst AMP experience I've ever had was with Bebe! I'd read lots of reviews and thought I'd give her a try. When she came in the room she was pretty distant. Went for the table shower and it was terrible! She stayed clothed and it seemed she was trying to wash me as quickly as possible without actually touching me!
Originally Posted by Jb987
[View Original Post]
When we got back to the room, she was very cold! "What state are you from?" she asked me. "Hawai'I, I've been here 50 years!" "Where were you born?" "Ohio- but I only lived there for 6 months. " She said, "Ohio is a redneck state! They kill black people! How can I trust you?" I said, "Ohio is in the north, I left there when I was 6 months old, and I marched with Martin Luther King in the sixties!" Then, as I put on my clothes, I politely suggested that she fuck herself because I wasn't about to do it! Just for the record, this girl is crazy as a shit house rat! Not too bright, either!
-
10-05-18 16:12 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 191Bebe
Been a while since I saw Bebe at Nirvana, so I stopped by and asked for her. She walked in and demanded 'do you know me? I don't remember you'. Uh oh, major attitude. I told her I had seen her several times. She stood stiffly while I took her top off, but before I could start she said 'I get you another girl' and ran out. WTF??
Another girl came in, forgot her name. I should have bailed but the next girl had nice tits so I thought I would try her. OK BBBJ, standing then popped. During the massage, she pulled a muscle in my neck. That was it for me. Paid standard then left.
Thinking about giving up mongoring. All the real good ones are gone. Need to find a nice looking one that gives consistent service.
-
09-25-18 19:21 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 235Nana
Had Nana she looked cute in her lingerie one of those black stocking versions. TS was pretty much just a soap and wash, no B2 B and stayed dress as the previous post. I didn't get the rubbed with her V on Jr. BBBJ wasn't toothy so maybe she got better. CFS, and some FIA finished in doggy she took it like a champ. Usually I prefer my girls skinny there was some flab, I think at one point she was skinnier but sometimes the girls use same name, and well I don't remember all of these girls.
Originally Posted by JasonLf
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 19:01 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 169Sexy Lexi.
Goes anybody know what happen to Lexi? I sent her a text on May 30th she text me back told me that she was back home and coming back to Hawaii middle of July. Sent her a text in July no word from her so sent another text on Tuesday still nothing. I hope she is okay. I'm worried about her. I know she was planning to stop doing this kind of work.
-
08-27-18 22:36 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 151Ac
Went today, Fahkin AC broken! Like Fahkin in a sauna, and I sweat Big Time🤣, mama never know when go in b fixed, so I wood call ahead to c if AC fixed, Monger on😎 MONGER FOR life😍.
-
08-26-18 00:57 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 2364Thank you Angry Potato for your very first post on Wara. Sorry you didn't have a good time with her. Thanks for your description of her looks. You said quote Wara looked frumpy with mini rolls on her torso unquote. Thanks again for sharing.
Originally Posted by AngryPotato
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 21:45 #1362Regular Member

Posts: 10Wara
Hmm you're right, she's no longer on the ad. I guess earlier this week was her last few days and she's on vacation now. She normally leaves for a few months at a time before returning.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 21:43 #1361Regular Member

Posts: 10Wara
Which is why I was torn writing the review as I know what she had been for me. I saw her recently in the past week, but like I mentioned, her service and attitude has slowly gone downhill over the past year, and then suddenly the steep drop the past time. I normally would write off one time bad experiences. I can understand they may be having a bad day, have something going on, or whatever the case, but I gave it a few shots and got to this point. There wasnt any heavy pounding going on as she's more of a GFE type and as I mentioned I immediately stopped once she said she was sore. Anyway, glad to hear at least she's maintained her same level of service for you.
Originally Posted by Gimamura
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 19:10 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 945Wara.
Sorry but didn't see anyone by that name on their ad on cityguide. The only one close was Clara.
-
08-25-18 13:05 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 105Wara
I feel your pain, as we've all have at one time or another encountered those words. Not sure when was your visit with her, but I saw her the other day and had a total different experience. Still experience that GFE with DFK. Multiple positions, but love watching her on top in CG. Maybe the clue of I'm sore should have been the sign to back off the pounding. Oh well, if you never see her again, only means more open time for me. I can't wait until my next encounter with Wara. She's a sweetie.
Originally Posted by AngryPotato
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 04:14 #1358Regular Member

Posts: 10Wara.
I hate to write this review. Wara was at one time one on the top on my list, but things definitely have changed. She had checked all of the boxes (nice natural body and very pretty, very nice personality, basically a perfect GFE experience in my book. Her body has gotten a bit frumpy From what I saw in my last visit as, there were very noticeable mini rolls on her torso. To be fair, I much preferred Aira and / or Miki due to the "something extra" experience. Anyways, over the past year I've seen Wara about 6 times, and unfortunately, each experience being a little worse than the last. My most recent visit is the one that broke the camel's back.
Tableshower was uneventful, as is normal for her, but something felt off and did not seem to be engaged at all. Went back to the room for BBBJ, which was excellent. DFK also seems to be off the table with her now, she turned her head away. On went the cover and about 10 minutes of being a dead fish she says "Hurry up and cum, I'm sore. " Shit, instant red flag went up. I stopped at this point and pulled out since I thought she needed some time. When I did, she immediately popped up to leave the room and came back with a hot towel. Um OK. I thought at this point maybe she just needed a short rest to continue. After quickly giving me a wipe down, she started putting on her top and panties and gave me a look as to question why I was still lying down. My previous experiences with her she would give a massage until time was up, or lie down next to you to talk until time was up. Nope, no longer, I was rushed out blue balls and all. When I checked the time I was out of there in less than half an hour. She used to be a hidden gem, but maybe she's become jaded over time or maybe she doesn't have to compete with the top tier talent that previously was at Pine Tree. Whatever the case, I won't be seeing her anymore and cannot recommend due to the much better choices out there. The session was so bad I ended up at Happiness right after.
L8. 5/ A4/ S2.
-
08-19-18 17:25 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 55I RTFF and couldn't find a reference to Bonnie so I guess thanks for TOFTT- although if you thought she was fat when she walked in, why not just ask mama to change?
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 14:12 #1356

Posts: 116Next time see Kelly.
Sorry to hear you felt cheated. Next time see Kelly. She is pure awesomeness. Not only does she have one hell of a sexy body, her table showers are to die for, and she goes the extra mile to make sure you leave happy and satisfied. She's an ATF for me. Plus she's sporting blonde hair like she did at ichiban.
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
Total awesomeness for me.
-
08-18-18 23:04 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wow. Sucks. Can't say all the girls but I know Bebe, Mimi and Shiny are all great IMHO but I only have seen them so can speak on their services only.
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





