Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,966 to 28,980 of 30320
-
10-06-18 10:40 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 187Ambrr
I've heard she's asks for too much personal info for screening.
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 10:33 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 25Riley
She's back in town this weekend. Saw her back in August. The reports here were very helpful. She's a gem for sure. Seems to have lost some weight if comparing to her pictures. Overall great experience. Super soft BBBJ, though I prefer more pressure and friction.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 09:28 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 211Hot blonde
Thanks for your report. Can you share info about rates and services?
Originally Posted by Tech3791
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 00:23 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 59Hot blonde
I was in Charlotte a few weeks ago to see the Panthers play. Had some time before my friends showed. So I took advantage.
Contacted this girl for a dream.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/718798566471
Super friendly no hassle. Got to hotel, went to the floor, then realized I was on wrong floor. She got me straightened around. Knocked and she let me in. She was shorter than I'd Expected, but looked great.
She was a great dream, lots of friendly fun.
I'd recommend.
-
10-05-18 17:33 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 51Squirter.
She's not new but Amber Rose is a squirter. She's a mature provider, not bad looking or fat at all but not a tight young body either.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 15:48 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 291Anna
Anyone ever confirm this one? I'm thinking of TOFTT but wanted to be sure.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 14:40 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 377Has anyone seen this girl named Samantha?
-
10-05-18 08:38 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 150Paris
She's over 6 months, big bump. Still in great shape. No leche from what I've experienced.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
J.
-
10-05-18 08:10 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 70Info
Has anyone commented on the girl?? She post ads all the time.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/870371273538
-
10-05-18 06:54 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 749Lizzy.
Saw Litzy last November. I found her on the Erotic Review, which I think is no more, and found a link to a few places she advertised. I don't think she had her own website. When I saw her she did do some screening. Communication was all by text and she was very responsive. She sees quite a few "clients" and keeps a tight scheduled. She is better looking than the photo she sent and I would go as far to say she is pretty hot for age (early to mid forties). I had a great time and have been meaning to go back, but just have not had the chance. I would highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
Gator.
-
10-05-18 01:16 #1345Regular Member

Posts: 8Have a link for Lizzy? Be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 21:50 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 351Olivia
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2964232
Any Intel? Looks TGTBT.
-
10-04-18 21:18 #1343

Posts: 1013This one
It might be worth a try? Let me know if you see this one.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 19:20 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 262Paris
Hey. How far along is she? Still a good sexy shape or too big at this point. And is she producing milk yet?
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
SG.
-
10-04-18 19:08 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 67Slim & thick
Any intell on her?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...9287/1/1350885
Out of the girls I've seen Nicole had the best booty but I heard she lost it. Layla would be second but she's been m. I. a.









Reply With Quote





