Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,966 to 28,980 of 30311
-
10-05-18 06:54 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 749Lizzy.
Saw Litzy last November. I found her on the Erotic Review, which I think is no more, and found a link to a few places she advertised. I don't think she had her own website. When I saw her she did do some screening. Communication was all by text and she was very responsive. She sees quite a few "clients" and keeps a tight scheduled. She is better looking than the photo she sent and I would go as far to say she is pretty hot for age (early to mid forties). I had a great time and have been meaning to go back, but just have not had the chance. I would highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
Gator.
-
10-05-18 01:16 #1345Regular Member

Posts: 8Have a link for Lizzy? Be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 21:50 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 350Olivia
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2964232
Any Intel? Looks TGTBT.
-
10-04-18 21:18 #1343

Posts: 1013This one
It might be worth a try? Let me know if you see this one.
Originally Posted by JoeJoe34
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 19:20 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 261Paris
Hey. How far along is she? Still a good sexy shape or too big at this point. And is she producing milk yet?
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
SG.
-
10-04-18 19:08 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 67Slim & thick
Any intell on her?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...9287/1/1350885
Out of the girls I've seen Nicole had the best booty but I heard she lost it. Layla would be second but she's been m. I. a.
-
10-04-18 18:21 #1340Regular Member

Posts: 18Ali
Hey was wondering if I could get Ali's phone number. I've been reading alot of good things about her and would love to see her I appreciat it. Take care Scubba65.
Originally Posted by StickRanger7
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 17:16 #1339

Posts: 1013Lizzy
Look at all the factors out there now and she is priced in range for the service she offers. We now have a shortage of good providers in the Charlotte area.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 17:01 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 610Lizzy
I want to see her but the GPS is way to much. (Golden Pussy Syndrome).
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 15:56 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 150Preggers.
Guys,
Paris needs some attention http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/826078510251.
She's sweet, hot, and expecting. Be nice to her.
J.
-
10-04-18 15:45 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 469Anna Arnault
You were right on point regarding her looking like Abigail Spencer. I found her very attractive. Slim, natural Bs, nice smile, no baby damage. She is probably close to 40 - I would definitely hit on her in a civvy situation.
After getting to know each other for a little bit it was DFK and roaming hands and clothes off and I thought this was going to be great. But her skills were lacking and no matter what I did she came across as bored. We went at it for 30 minutes, with different positions, oral, doing what she said she liked best, etc. But got little reaction. She was not a dead fish at all but I guess just no connection.
Maybe a bad day, maybe no chemistry. Usually the more mature women know what they like and how to get it but not in this case.
Glad you had a good time and I do think she is attractive and can't fault her effort. Wish we had connected better as I did like her looks and there was no drama.
Originally Posted by JadeCircle
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 15:44 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 211Riley
Riley was in town last week. Seems like she's here about once a month. Sweet, GFE, mid-range incall. She says she's not looking for new friends.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 14:10 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 351That place sucks it is l believe a branch of CTS. They advertise a lot of things, and when l went there a year, or so ago the quality was lacking. Too many fatties, and the only one l found half acceptable was on drugs price wise. They do not even offer massage, and say you have to tell then how much you are tipping first based on service. Said l wanted a nude body rub nuru style, was quoted $150, to which l laughed pretty loud. Also she had tons of rules before even starting no fiv, and so on. Hell l wasn't looking for a wife experience.
Originally Posted by Wovuwy12
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 13:02 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 187Likewise!
I'm also curious for a squirter.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 12:11 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 132ISO any new squirters
Just wondering if anyone has seen any new squirters in town? It's been a while and Lizzy's schedule combined with the high rate hasn't been feasible.










Reply With Quote






