Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #563

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I lived with a young Pakistani SB for the years. 18-21. She was a blast and fun in the sack. For that reason I have been trying to see Hazeema for many months. Our schedule just never synced because she was always downtown during the week and O'hare on Saturdays. The stars finally aligned and she was in the O'hare location yesterday.

    She's a very pretty girl. If you like spinners she's the one. I have an exotic taste. Love girls of ethnicity. Had a great hour with her. Never saw her look at the time.

    She greeted me in see through lingerie and a big smile. DFK right at the door. Great BBBJ with a lot of deep throat and spit action. I'm big and she couldn't get it all but it wasn't from lack of trying. Her between my legs with her beautiful little ass in the air was a sight to behold. She let me get her off once and then I had her get herself off with my help. Everything was on the menu. Did not ask about back door. I'm guessing that's a "no" as she's tiny and I'm on the big side.

    A good time was had. Will repeat.
    Or where I can find her.

  2. #562

    Never seen any of them but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie929  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen any of these girls? They usually post on Eros and travel a lot but I have never seen a review. Apparently, I've been following one of these girls on instagram and never knew it LOL. Brazilian girls are my poison.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...700.htm?cat=48
    I do remember this agency being reviewed on TER.

  3. #561

    Finally saw Hazeema

    I lived with a young Pakistani SB for the years. 18-21. She was a blast and fun in the sack. For that reason I have been trying to see Hazeema for many months. Our schedule just never synced because she was always downtown during the week and O'hare on Saturdays. The stars finally aligned and she was in the O'hare location yesterday.

    She's a very pretty girl. If you like spinners she's the one. I have an exotic taste. Love girls of ethnicity. Had a great hour with her. Never saw her look at the time.

    She greeted me in see through lingerie and a big smile. DFK right at the door. Great BBBJ with a lot of deep throat and spit action. I'm big and she couldn't get it all but it wasn't from lack of trying. Her between my legs with her beautiful little ass in the air was a sight to behold. She let me get her off once and then I had her get herself off with my help. Everything was on the menu. Did not ask about back door. I'm guessing that's a "no" as she's tiny and I'm on the big side.

    A good time was had. Will repeat.

  4. #560

    Lindsey from MCE

    Saw Lindsey from MCE. She is on all weekend Easy to book through MCE. She is definitely a spinner and very eager to please. She is a cute girl but a little rougher around the edges, with quite a few tattoos and a few crooked teeth. But great BBBJ, Was open to pretty much everything I asked for except she wasn't able to do Greek. Finished with CIM w / swallow. Worth the trip.

  5. #559

    Sabrina, Allison MCE.

    Has anyone seen the new girl from MCE Sabrina or Allison?

  6. #558

    Secret Angels

    Have any of you guys seen any of these girls? They usually post on Eros and travel a lot but I have never seen a review. Apparently, I've been following one of these girls on instagram and never knew it LOL. Brazilian girls are my poison.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...700.htm?cat=48

  7. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I did, on the TER Chicago discussion board and reviews. Also, Search In: All locations. Search results: "No records were found. ".
    They are on there.

    -Chicago forum board.

    - search for dialogue box type in pureandclassy.

    Don't change date or anything. It will pop up.

  8. #556

    Octavia EEC

    Had the pleasure of seeing Octavia before she left. She was amazing. She is probably 5 ft, fantastic ass. Will not take charge, you will have to guide everything. But she is very very tight! I've never seen one so tight, if you like that you will have even more fun.

  9. #555

    Miley eec?

    Anyone see Miley at eec? Looks cute and petite.

    New to the board and coudlnt find many reviews for her.

  10. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBakMustang  [View Original Post]
    I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.
    I did, on the TER Chicago discussion board and reviews. Also, Search In: All locations. Search results: "No records were found. ".

  11. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Using TER for research is already a red flag. And that's not even the same name. Again new member
    I also did reverse image search on the pics and can't find any fakes or anything pretty much. Googled their old email and found a website with a blonde chick showing her ass. If there isn't fakes popping up, I say they are using real pics. But then again, images search at times can't get a hits on images.

    In my opinion from the research and from the hobby friend that once used them in the past, they are legit. Just haven't used them because of reliability issues on their girls.

  12. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBakMustang  [View Original Post]
    I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.

    You will see they once had girls in the past.

    Haven't booked any girls because of the girls reliability since most of them have full time jobs or go to school full time as stated by the booker.
    Using TER for research is already a red flag. And that's not even the same name. Again new member

  13. #551

    They are legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    I really want it to be a legit agency, but my instincts are screaming at me to stay away.
    I did some research, type in pureandclassy on Chicago board search bar on TER.

    You will see they once had girls in the past.

    Haven't booked any girls because of the girls reliability since most of them have full time jobs or go to school full time as stated by the booker.

  14. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    How can a agency steal a website design? ??

    A website design can be used by anyone.

    Actually, MCE took the same design from EEC. I've used Pureandclassy Models back in the days. They were professional and had more reliable girls back then. And way better looking girls than MCE. I actually saw a super hot, and a really open minded black girl. She was 21 with a coke bottle body. Damn! She was a great fuck. Its hard to get a reliable and really attractive black girls, that agency was able to nail it! MCE can't nail that. I like to try variety and most black girls are attractive as white girls. The others girls I had seen from Pureandclassy Models were hot as well. But I'm into curvaceous bodies most of the time.

    Now from what I hear, they are not so reliable, but they say they are trying to start back up again. I've been following the industry for quite some time, and PureandClassy Models were in existence before MCE, Angeli, and EEC. They have a different business model from what I can recall.

    Still I don't use agencies because sugar babies are the way to go.
    If you buy a canned website then yes. But if you pay someone to design a website for yourself then it's a design you paid for. Someone copying something you paid for is stealing in my book. If I saw someone in my business pop up with the same format site as I have I would have my lawyer on in in a New York minute.

  15. #549

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    This agency only gets brought up by people with only a few posts (and some that were removed) I wouldn't give them any personal info.
    I really want it to be a legit agency, but my instincts are screaming at me to stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape