Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 516 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 7739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura723  [View Original Post]
    Looking to visit Paradise for the first time. Anyone know anything about Seven or Sky? If its worth the VIP? Thanks!
    I don't recall doing a VIP at Paradise with any girl that wasn't worth it.

  2. #2188

    Paradise Seven and Sky

    Looking to visit Paradise for the first time. Anyone know anything about Seven or Sky? If its worth the VIP? Thanks!

  3. #2187
    Man, I hate to rain on your parade, especially as you probably get enough rain already, being from the Midwest, but the idea of finding "want to be porn stars" in LA is just as unlikely for us as it is for you. It's so easy to get into porn nowadays, the girls that want to do it, do it. The girls in strip clubs are either the ones who don't want to do porn, or the ones who can't.

    If you only have a couple of days, just go to COI. SRCOI may have the most consistently hot girls, but it's also the most expensive. The other clubs, you can research here. Synn is almost as consistent as SRCOI.

    There are clubs in Orange County. They are actually decent, but nothing compared to COI. Go to the Orange County board for a full rundown.

    Keep in mind that SoCal is not the Midwest: We are a lot more ethnically diverse here. In many clubs, white girls are the minority. Some guys like that, others, not so much. If you embrace diversity, you will be fine.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    Flying in to LAX tomorrow for couple of days. What are the best clubs in the area for mileage? Staying in Orange County, looks like no clubs there at all, but I'll have a rental car and can get around, so not limited to just COI. Any where with hot SoCal want to be porn stars?

    Fine with PM, can reciprocate if you need Midwest info, thanks.

  4. #2186

    Best clubs in area for FS?

    Hi,

    I'm flying in to LAX tomorrow and will be in the area for a few days. Where's the best clubs for great mileage? I'll have a rental car so not limited to just COI. Looking for smoking hot SoCal want to be porn star girls.

    Fine getting feedback on here or via PM, can reciprocate info on Midwest places.

    Thanks!

  5. #2185

    Best clubs in area for FS?

    Flying in to LAX tomorrow for couple of days. What are the best clubs in the area for mileage? Staying in Orange County, looks like no clubs there at all, but I'll have a rental car and can get around, so not limited to just COI. Any where with hot SoCal want to be porn stars?

    Fine with PM, can reciprocate if you need Midwest info, thanks.

  6. #2184

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Expect great things :)
    I expected great service and she didn't disappoint.

  7. #2183
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudPineapple3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on Ashley from Paradise? She got a new hair color and looks hot asf I am going to have to see her but I want to know what I should expect! Thanks!
    Expect great things :)

  8. #2182
    Wanted to share a ROB Report as 1st time ever happen to me. ENVY claims she's 19 seems black / white w braces. Body is a 8-9, she look good.

    Chat her up for half hour then finally agreed for private VIP 75 on Thur special + 1 Benji for FS. Told her few times don't want a rip off and is she OK with that or no she said yes yes blah blah.

    Long story short we go in room star touching each other a bit, pants off getting ready to start and she sit top on lap with "slow down, let's take our time" I like biatch we got 15 mins we done wasted 5.

    All that BS was losing wood, finally pulls out rubber and starts to Handjob it, told her to suck or ride it again with the "let's take our time" I then said sit on it, push her onto it and then she stands up just enuff so won't go in, after 3 mins of that told her cut the bullshit your not going down on it. Back and forth BS she try to act like she's doing it, lamest thing ever seen in my life. Told her get ready for a review, her dumb dropout uneducated vaping stoner ass says "like on Yelp" I said yea, Yelp.

    Try to avoid the SW scene as I got busted once, go in this world and get scammed out of 175 total BS.

    Beware of mixed black ENVY at Synn she scam rob fo sho.

    Be safe.

    AD.

  9. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticl90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a private with her? I've never been to this place is it worth it? Thank you.
    Why would you ask if you never been to this place?

    Have you seen her? On IG or something?

    Just curiuos. Anyways, I had a regular lap with her, and nothing special.

  10. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    The girls are generally hot af but many have a bad case of GPS. I had a double VIP with 2 uber hot girls on Sunday and it didn't come cheap but it was soooooooo worth it. As long as you don't let the little head make the financial decisions for you you should be ok.
    Thanks for the info.

  11. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticl90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a private with her? I've never been to this place is it worth it? Thank you.
    The girls are generally hot af but many have a bad case of GPS. I had a double VIP with 2 uber hot girls on Sunday and it didn't come cheap but it was soooooooo worth it. As long as you don't let the little head make the financial decisions for you you should be ok.

  12. #2178

    Paradise?

    Anyone got info on Ashley from Paradise? She got a new hair color and looks hot asf I am going to have to see her but I want to know what I should expect! Thanks!

  13. #2177

    Winter at spiearmint.

    Has anyone had a private with her? I've never been to this place is it worth it? Thank you.

  14. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    This is also why I stopped using bonedin because they don't discuss growing issues. They want worship and defend strippers that post pictures than to inform guys from being off. I rather give my info here.
    Don't know what you're talking about with the BonedIn reference. That is a great site for giving and receiving good intel about strippers that the strippers never even see. This is a great site for info but it can't compare to BI for stripclub info and reviews.

  15. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    $400 is fucking bullshit. On top of that there is the VIP fee. That's too much money to do anything in a booth for 15 minutes. I talked to Alyssa the other day. I wanted to know her going rate so I inquired. She knew I'm at regular there and she still quoted me $600! I had no intension on taking her so I didn't negotiate. Guys are better off getting an escort for an hour for the same price. Synn girls are forming a pact and demanding higher prices. Guys need to be informed buyers and not give in. This is also why I stopped using bonedin because they don't discuss growing issues. They want worship and defend strippers that post pictures than to inform guys from being off. I rather give my info here.
    Thanks for the info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape