Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 516 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 7739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the gps. The asking price for FS is $400.
    $400 is fucking bullshit. On top of that there is the VIP fee. That's too much money to do anything in a booth for 15 minutes. I talked to Alyssa the other day. I wanted to know her going rate so I inquired. She knew I'm at regular there and she still quoted me $600! I had no intension on taking her so I didn't negotiate. Guys are better off getting an escort for an hour for the same price. Synn girls are forming a pact and demanding higher prices. Guys need to be informed buyers and not give in. This is also why I stopped using bonedin because they don't discuss growing issues. They want worship and defend strippers that post pictures than to inform guys from being off. I rather give my info here.

  2. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by IFunnyTaker  [View Original Post]
    Their GPS crew is worse then synns. Also the girls don't like being turned down they get rude real quick.
    I agree with the gps. The asking price for FS is $400.

  3. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Your not going to get shit from Daphne. She is a lm dancer who doesn't sell vips based on reviews I read of her. Sabrina offers CBJ for $100 but doesn't fuck. Best to look else where. Going rate for FS is $200 min at Synn.
    I can confirm her $100 CBJ offer. But she doesn't offer it all the time.

  4. #2171

    I would not

    Their GPS crew is worse then synns. Also the girls don't like being turned down they get rude real quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ticl90  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone recommend this place?

  5. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHan119  [View Original Post]
    Any update? I would like to try even the price is a little bit high.
    Your not going to get shit from Daphne. She is a lm dancer who doesn't sell vips based on reviews I read of her. Sabrina offers CBJ for $100 but doesn't fuck. Best to look else where. Going rate for FS is $200 min at Synn.

  6. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHan119  [View Original Post]
    Any update? I would like to try even the price is a little bit high.
    It's not up you or your money. She just not a high mile girl. Trust me I tried everything.

  7. #2168

    Sepearmint

    Would anyone recommend this place?

  8. #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Her and her sister Daphne are well known LM dancers. But now that the GPS crew has infiltrated Synn, Sabrina & Daphne might start offering extras at ridiculous prices. Stay tuned.
    Any update? I would like to try even the price is a little bit high.

  9. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the stripclubs sice I was 16 years old, I've only fuked two girls in my entire life inside a strip club. And both times I paid 300 w stripclub fee, but once I found CL in 03 and then SA in 12, I just don't understand the point. SA I can find a sweet, tight 18 year old and have a whole night with her for 300 . Yeah it's not easy to find but definiely doable.

    I went to SR DTLA and I saw this girl Toy, hot as fuck. But I just have reservations about going back in the VIP when I know I can get it cheaper, is the sex really worth it?
    For me, it was always about the rush in the experience. That said, I'd never pay 300 at a SC. My recommendation would be to never exceed 100 tip. IME, if you wait it out for the girl that'll go for the price of the VIP or for 60-100 tip, you'll have a much more intimate and intense experience. 300 will get you someone who is clearly doing it for the cash, and that tends to be more mechanical / disconnected. Others may disagree, but I've fucked a lot of girls in SC in the past, and almost all of them were the cost of the dance / minimal tip. Build a rapport with them first before accepting a dance. If they won't spend time talking with you, don't waste your time. And if no one is willing to drop their price, just enjoy the hot girls and go to an (A) AMP where you'll only have to spend 140 tops.

  10. #2165
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by CimMaster69  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao yea I don't know what boboloo was smoking when he posted that comment. And you can add Ivanka on that list as well cause both suki and Ivanka are the most delusional out of the 4.
    Merely stating someone is filing these ladies heads with BS. Nothing about superhotties or GPS crew. Just sharing info. Even the $ ones are starting to ask for more, I told them no.

  12. #2163

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Neither Mercy nor Lust are superhotties and are not part of the GPS crew so their pricing doesn't compare to the ridiculous quotes of beeotches like Andrea, Alyssa or Suki.
    Lmfao yea I don't know what boboloo was smoking when he posted that comment. And you can add Ivanka on that list as well cause both suki and Ivanka are the most delusional out of the 4.

  13. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Girls at Synn are definitely hotter though. Unless Sin herself is working at Paradise! She works at both but if you check out their roll calls and she happens to be working at either, I'd go see her. She is well known and well reviewed.
    I VIP Sin at Synn once. I paid 250. She was not bad but I didn't find her that attractive. Her attitude was good but her face was tired and body was thick.

  14. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by CimMaster69  [View Original Post]
    I never said it's not doable. I was commenting at jeep5151 saying he only paid 300 to hit those names he mentioned which was a total bullshit.
    You need to take some of these advices more seriously. I know you're skeptical but they're true. I'm telling you achievable prices. If you're paying more than this then you could ruin the market for all of us.

  15. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by Boboloo  [View Original Post]
    Someone is filling these woman a line. I've had 2 in the last week quote 400, one went for the 100 and the other went for 100 then pulled the I don't have a jimmy so I tipped her 40 in the end she asked what about the 100 and said what about the agreement.

    First was Mercy and second was Lust!

    If you're paying more than 200, like 300 plus you should make some friends book your favorite porn star for an hr for 500 take an iPhone and make some memories!
    Neither Mercy nor Lust are superhotties and are not part of the GPS crew so their pricing doesn't compare to the ridiculous quotes of beeotches like Andrea, Alyssa or Suki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape