Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,656 to 23,670 of 26409
-
10-04-18 19:53 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
Yeah, that skin condition is pretty nasty. I am no dermatologist by any means, but that is not ringworm. I have seen it far too often on others from all of my years of wrestling. I am not sure what it is, but it definitley is unattractive. To each their own. If she can get those rates, than all the more power to her.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 15:46 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 467Seeking arrangment
Trying to sign up and it won't accept my yahoo email.
What the hell?
Originally Posted by Joeyaugust
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 15:32 #2752Regular Member

Posts: 12Where do you find her?
Where can you find her?
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 15:15 #2751Regular Member

Posts: 12Sasha
Has anyone seem Sasha? How is she? Is she worth her donation fee? www.sexybysasha.com.
-
10-04-18 14:44 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 26Do you have any contact info for Kensie?
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 13:28 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 71Allison
Met up with Allison in Port. I don't have a link but remember seeing it. She was the girl in the pics. Session was ok. Got undressed and the future mommy is clearly showing. Not huge but noticeable. Started with a BBBJ that was so light I wouldn't have even felt it covered. It was enough to get me hard tho. She commented that she didn't realize how big I was. Said she couldn't do cg due to my size. WTF? Oh well. Worked her in mish for about 10 min putting her legs in various positions including on my shoulders. I could tell she was getting sore. She asked me to get off so she could get some lube. Came back to bed and went doggy for a bit. Flipped her for more mish on her request. At this point she actually looked in pain. She asked if she could finish me with her mouth. I knew that wouldn't work so I just jack hammered her til I came. Talked a bit afterwards. She said I moved the baby around. LOL.
She's a nice girl and fairly cute. The bump is growing. Location is very safe. Almost too safe there with people and kids outside. I would recommend but may not repeat due to the limited menu because of size.
I saw the noted roommate on the way in and out. Ewww.
-
10-04-18 10:36 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 55Check out the SA thread. She gave a member permission to give out her number, I let my SA laps or I'd give it to you. The reports on her is she's more of a BP girl.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 09:58 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 686Bummer
Well that sucks. For those of us, namely me, who don't use SA, kinda makes it inconvenient trying to get ahold of such a person, if interested in such ofcourse.
Originally Posted by Joeyaugust
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 09:47 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 26No blackmail here. She's a loser junkie that steals money from people, can't stay in one place because they keep getting busted for drugs. How she managed to slither past the cops I have no idea. But they are on her tail with 5 bench warrants, one felony. It's only a matter of time before Miss Kitty gets caught. If you drive her anyway and you get pulled over you might get a drug possession charge (she NEVER leaves home without her drugs). I made the mistake of letting her in my car, as I was doing her a favor one time and got pulled over. Thank God she wasn't in the car at the time.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 07:47 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 55You'll find more on SA
https://www.seeking.com/member/0e755...d&locale=en_US
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
She's a SA girl looking for more friends, take a look at the SA tread for more info.
-
10-04-18 07:41 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 774Why?
Why go back to her if she got you before? Your posts arnt making too much sense to me. Maybe try a different hobby?
Originally Posted by Atkinson0705
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 07:27 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 484Allison Baby Bump
Baby bump was showing so we know she goes BB. Good session with her last week. Starts wiht a nice BBBJ. She does not allow CIM so she got on top. Covered. Very cute girl. If I am in the area I would repeat before she gets too big. The prego situation is not a turn on for me so as she gets bigger it is less desirable.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 06:51 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 258Hmmm sounds like a personal issue.
I say this because out of 9 posts. Three or four are regarding Katt. The others asking for info. Off to a good start. She texted me about someone named kieth on the boards blackmailing her and forcing her to fuck to remove such post. Apparently this nutjob has a thing for rabbits too.
Originally Posted by Atkinson0705
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 02:42 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 686Who?
I am simply horrible with names and such. Where is her contact information to be found? Mabye a link of somesort?
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 23:33 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 393She actually does use but in non conventional ways which would not normally show any signs.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





