The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    I say this because out of 9 posts. Three or four are regarding Katt. The others asking for info. Off to a good start. She texted me about someone named kieth on the boards blackmailing her and forcing her to fuck to remove such post. Apparently this nutjob has a thing for rabbits too.
    No blackmail here. She's a loser junkie that steals money from people, can't stay in one place because they keep getting busted for drugs. How she managed to slither past the cops I have no idea. But they are on her tail with 5 bench warrants, one felony. It's only a matter of time before Miss Kitty gets caught. If you drive her anyway and you get pulled over you might get a drug possession charge (she NEVER leaves home without her drugs). I made the mistake of letting her in my car, as I was doing her a favor one time and got pulled over. Thank God she wasn't in the car at the time.

  2. #2745

    You'll find more on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I am simply horrible with names and such. Where is her contact information to be found? Mabye a link of somesort?
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e755...d&locale=en_US

    She's a SA girl looking for more friends, take a look at the SA tread for more info.

  3. #2744

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    She ripped off another $80 from me and also a cell phone as well as $200 from a friend of mine. I believe she may also be wanted by the law and would be very dangerous for anyone to have any association with her, as this could potentially get them in trouble too. She also has several needle marks on her legs and arms from her current severe heroin addiction, and is on many other drugs as well. She's no good and would be wise to pursue better options.
    Why go back to her if she got you before? Your posts arnt making too much sense to me. Maybe try a different hobby?

  4. #2743

    Allison Baby Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Somebody reported within the last month that she had a little baby bump showing.
    Baby bump was showing so we know she goes BB. Good session with her last week. Starts wiht a nice BBBJ. She does not allow CIM so she got on top. Covered. Very cute girl. If I am in the area I would repeat before she gets too big. The prego situation is not a turn on for me so as she gets bigger it is less desirable.

  5. #2742

    Hmmm sounds like a personal issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    She ripped off another $80 from me and also a cell phone as well as $200 from a friend of mine. I believe she may also be wanted by the law and would be very dangerous for anyone to have any association with her, as this could potentially get them in trouble too. She also has several needle marks on her legs and arms from her current severe heroin addiction, and is on many other drugs as well. She's no good and would be wise to pursue better options.
    I say this because out of 9 posts. Three or four are regarding Katt. The others asking for info. Off to a good start. She texted me about someone named kieth on the boards blackmailing her and forcing her to fuck to remove such post. Apparently this nutjob has a thing for rabbits too.

  6. #2741

    Who?

    I am simply horrible with names and such. Where is her contact information to be found? Mabye a link of somesort?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    You had me at squirting! I love squirters which is why Kendall is my ATF (plus she's awesome).

  7. #2740
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I met Kensie today. Out call to my place. She is everything that's been reported. Very young, cute silky white smooth skin and open GFE menu. No trace of chemical usage. L found her to be mechanical going through the motions but did change it up & follow directions well. During cg finish SURPRISE she flooded me with her hot squirt and collapsed down on top of me. Glad I had gotten mine first. I'd repeat.
    She actually does use but in non conventional ways which would not normally show any signs.

  8. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I met Kensie today. Out call to my place. She is everything that's been reported. Very young, cute silky white smooth skin and open GFE menu. No trace of chemical usage. L found her to be mechanical going through the motions but did change it up & follow directions well. During cg finish SURPRISE she flooded me with her hot squirt and collapsed down on top of me. Glad I had gotten mine first. I'd repeat.
    You had me at squirting! I love squirters which is why Kendall is my ATF (plus she's awesome).

  9. #2738

    Mila

    I've seen some mixed reviews of her over the past few months, and since I have not been able to get a response out of Kayla or Missy, I reached out to her and she was able to see me within a couple hours. Safe, clean, downtown location. She was very polite and friendly, but not very personable. Almost a little shy. Very tight body, as her pics would suggest. Face was ok. Not ugly, but not anything special either. Decent BBBJ, then covered doggy. She's tight, probably the tightest I've had, and I did not last long. I enjoyed my time, but not sure if I would repeat as I prefer a bit more personality, and more curves.

  10. #2737

    Kensie

    I met Kensie today. Out call to my place. She is everything that's been reported. Very young, cute silky white smooth skin and open GFE menu. No trace of chemical usage. L found her to be mechanical going through the motions but did change it up & follow directions well. During cg finish SURPRISE she flooded me with her hot squirt and collapsed down on top of me. Glad I had gotten mine first. I'd repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1538381669284.jpg‎   1538378855885.jpg‎  

  11. #2736

    Katt (Jamie) Up to her Usual Tricks. Stay Clear

    She ripped off another $80 from me and also a cell phone as well as $200 from a friend of mine. I believe she may also be wanted by the law and would be very dangerous for anyone to have any association with her, as this could potentially get them in trouble too. She also has several needle marks on her legs and arms from her current severe heroin addiction, and is on many other drugs as well. She's no good and would be wise to pursue better options.

  12. #2735
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seem her for awhile is she pregnant? Thanks for info.
    Somebody reported within the last month that she had a little baby bump showing.

  13. #2734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seem her for awhile is she pregnant? Thanks for info.
    Yep.

    Yes she does have a baby bump.

  14. #2733

    Seems desperate

    Summer seems to be advertising a ton reciently. It is amazing that she has not updated the pictures she uses for years and years now. She is well into her 40's now, and still charges like she is 20. Her body has seen better times, ney decades, and her face, well, thank the lord for makeup. YMMV guys. She is pretty reliable, and with the current stock out there that is a point in her favor.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    No need to spend a hard earned cent when your imagination swells and your able dream up a fantasy like that. What it is to be young again.

  15. #2732

    Port allison

    Haven't seem her for awhile is she pregnant? Thanks for info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape