Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 8737
-
10-07-18 03:02 #232Senior Member

Posts: 233Omg!
I picked Nikki up before she got back together with Baby Doll and almost lost my lunch to how big she was. I wanted to sample that mouth again because it does wonders for therapy release but she wasn't hosting and she wanted to go befgind some dumpster. I said no thanks and dropped her off right where I picked her up. Then she has the nerves to say she was hungry and would have been able to use the.
Money to pay for the room she was staying in. Like I don't know that location she was at is infested with drugs. I will wait for skinny Nikki again.
Also true about the rates. Was going to do a double with them for 80 but Baby Doll was "out cold" and didn't get up. Made Nikki give me back 40.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 20:42 #231Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: nikki & baby doll
FrankLindoer is on point in his review. They're disgusting, dirty & smelly with all the signs of out of control drug use. I had been seeing Nikki, the skinnier one, for a long time & was still seeing her up til recently. She got out of jail earlier this year, was much heavier but more hygienic. Then slowly but surely she got caught up again in her vice, hooked up once again with her buddy, Baby Doll, & has quickly gone downhill.
Originally Posted by FrankLindoer
[View Original Post]
A few weeks ago I tried Baby Doll thinking that she cleaned up & actually would look like the pics she posts on her ads-but no way-pics are def not a good representation of what she actually looks like now. She's rushed, constantly sniffling & can't get on her knees because she says she's got bad knees plus she smells. She's also built like a sac full of puppy shit. If you absolutely feel the need to see 1 of them then I say see Nikki.
-
10-04-18 09:10 #230Senior Member

Posts: 32I can corroborate this good review. I've seen Carmen a handful of times at her incall hotel in Milford. She's always clean, courteous and reliable. She's not so keen on negotiating her rates but for the most part she's worth what she asks for. Cute face and thick body. She's got some chub but its nothing too offensive. She's pretty adamant about covering up but then again its not really something I ask for; YMMV.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 09:07 #229Senior Member

Posts: 32They're gross. I saw them before they went to state sponsored vacation about a year or so ago. Nikki is better than the other one but both are gross. Nikki's BJ skills are legit, but she's gross.
Originally Posted by JonnyHoho
[View Original Post]
The upside to these two are that the donations can be negotiated down to ludicrous depths.
Would never repeat but OK in a pinch for a first timer. They exclusively host in flea bag motels.
-
10-04-18 08:54 #228Senior Member

Posts: 32I've seen west haven erica in her home and she's a good provider. She's not much of a looker but has a good attitude and easy to work with. Her body is shit and she's fat as all hell but she has a cute face. Also worth noting, she gets super wet. I would repeat in a pinch but she's worth a try. No ripoff and she gives me every reason to believe that she's an independent provider just looking to get by.
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 08:51 #227Senior Member

Posts: 32Rose / Ginger
She's been kicking around the New Haven escort scene for years and still hasn't updated her photos. I saw her about 2 years ago and she was a fat disgusting mess with a shit attitude and rates that are no where near justified given her disgusting fatbody and abrasive attitude. Stay away at best she's a waste of time and at worst she's trouble. She only frequents the worst flea bag motels.
Originally Posted by KickAudio
[View Original Post]
10/10 wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.
-
10-04-18 00:46 #226Senior Member

Posts: 1334Uncorroborated
Insanediggler admitted he hadn't seen her after all. He was just warning everyone to be alert for a ripoff based on his interpretation of her advertisement. I know. Very strange behavior. Doesn't seem to make any sense. A ripoff warning should be based on an actual visit that went bad or some other real experience.
Originally Posted by Redlight34
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 22:31 #225Regular Member

Posts: 8Wondering the same thing. I've seen her at the sketchy motel location and in west haven and have had zero issues with her so far.
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 19:58 #224Senior Member

Posts: 309She is posting on Escortfish
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lil-ba...-smile/9266985
Originally Posted by DeepPockets
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 16:35 #223Banned Member

Posts: 500Stay away
She's NUTS!
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 15:41 #222Senior Member

Posts: 43I tried to contact her last week, and got crickets also.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 15:01 #221Senior Member

Posts: 576Almost saw her when she first popped up 5 Names ago. Glad I didn't.
Originally Posted by KickAudio
[View Original Post]
Did you look at her Instagram?
Seems like she has a bunch of anti-men pics there, which would leave me to believe that her attitude sucks.
-
10-03-18 09:47 #220Senior Member

Posts: 304Raja / Gypsy Anyone seen her lately?
I tried texting her. Then followed up with an old link. Seems she hasn't posted since mid Sept.
Has anyone heard from her or seen her?
-
10-03-18 09:04 #219Regular Member

Posts: 15Rose / Ginger / Mandy / Porcelain Goddess
I saw her a few years ago in Cromwell. The pics were accurate, but the service was uninspired and rushed. She felt that 5 minutes of activity should be enough to get the job done, that the failure must've been mine. Her room was also a mess, with constellations of kitty litter on the floor.
Originally Posted by KickAudio
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 23:35 #218Senior Member

Posts: 1334Ok
Well, thanks?
Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




