Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 583 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #226

    Uncorroborated

    Insanediggler admitted he hadn't seen her after all. He was just warning everyone to be alert for a ripoff based on his interpretation of her advertisement. I know. Very strange behavior. Doesn't seem to make any sense. A ripoff warning should be based on an actual visit that went bad or some other real experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlight34  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same thing. I've seen her at the sketchy motel location and in west haven and have had zero issues with her so far.

  2. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    I personally seen Erica in West Haven. She is a good prover and did rip meboff. She also is not a clock watcher. What hapened qith your daye?
    Wondering the same thing. I've seen her at the sketchy motel location and in west haven and have had zero issues with her so far.

  3. #224

    She is posting on Escortfish

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepPockets  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her last week, and got crickets also.
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lil-ba...-smile/9266985

  4. #223

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Almost saw her when she first popped up 5 Names ago. Glad I didn't.

    Did you look at her Instagram?
    Seems like she has a bunch of anti-men pics there, which would leave me to believe that her attitude sucks.
    She's NUTS!

  5. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting her. Then followed up with an old link. Seems she hasn't posted since mid Sept.

    Has anyone heard from her or seen her?
    I tried to contact her last week, and got crickets also.

  6. #221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    Almost saw her when she first popped up 5 Names ago. Glad I didn't.

    Did you look at her Instagram?
    Seems like she has a bunch of anti-men pics there, which would leave me to believe that her attitude sucks.

  7. #220

    Raja / Gypsy Anyone seen her lately?

    I tried texting her. Then followed up with an old link. Seems she hasn't posted since mid Sept.

    Has anyone heard from her or seen her?

  8. #219

    Rose / Ginger / Mandy / Porcelain Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    I saw her a few years ago in Cromwell. The pics were accurate, but the service was uninspired and rushed. She felt that 5 minutes of activity should be enough to get the job done, that the failure must've been mine. Her room was also a mess, with constellations of kitty litter on the floor.

  9. #218

    Ok

    Well, thanks?

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad on skip and wanted to share I never saw her but just warning you guys.

  10. #217

    Re: Rose. New haven

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    I texted her once to inquire about bbbjcim & she came out real nasty. I'm like WTF all you hadda say was it's not on the menu. She's appears to be a real b***h.

  11. #216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    For me, she was late, far beyond bigger than the photos suggest, mechanical, and one and done with an hour booking.

  12. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    I personally seen Erica in West Haven. She is a good prover and did rip meboff. She also is not a clock watcher. What hapened qith your daye?
    I saw that ad on skip and wanted to share I never saw her but just warning you guys.

  13. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    Why do you have trouble imagining that it is the same person?

  14. #213

    Megan

    Wondering if anyone here has any experience Megan. She appears to have two pages though I'm guess pics on the first are more realistic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...w-haven-391807

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...w-haven-391603#erotic.

    Thinking about trying to see her this weekend. Feel free to PM if you have feedback.

  15. #212

    Rose. New haven

    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape