Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 8277
-
10-08-18 13:47 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 836New bay.
Good call on going to the new bay. It is actually a nice place. No holes the size of ihop pancakes in the blankets and it seems like civilians stay there. When you are going to do the whole night monger thon, PM me I will split the room with you at the new bay.
Originally Posted by Hippo1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 08:39 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 101So I had a reason to stay up all night tonight and I spent that entire night mongering. Hit Fig too many times to count, LBB about 4 times and Western about the same.
I knew I had to stay up all night so I drank a cup of coffee and decided to buy a rhino pill while on LBB.
Drove LBB and it was pretty dead. Hit up fig and western and fig had their usual but LBB was dead. The hg was also completely abandoned for the entire night, sans a few times you'd see a SW there before the presumably got sent south bound. The most action I'd seen between Florence and Manchester in a long time. That used dealership had a lot of good looking BSW and a nice LSW. Near the numero uno was sprawling. Took a couple of trips and finally settled on a really nice looking one that was half Hispanic and half Samoan. She was pretty slim for how fat her ass was. We settled on 80 for everything and drove to the new bay. I get there and they tell me they don't do one hour rooms anymore. We settled on 50 for a CBJ. Get to it and she does a great job. Played with my balls and everything. I cum and take her back. The rhino kept me wanting more, though. At this point it's about 2 am.
I drive dig once or twice and head back to LBB. Some nice stuff but I decided to pass. I've wanted a BSW but nothing I really wanted. If I get a BSW with attitude I immediately pass. Always feels like those have the worst service. Stop at the am pm and get me another coffee and decide to head back to fig at around 3:15. Go down fig and there's a lot of good WSW now near the numero uno, but I passed. Saw a slim WSW with a bubble butt wearing what looked like a couple of suspenders thrown together. Hit western and I see this bbw BSW with a huge ass. Not going to sugar coat it. She was big, but all. I saw was that ass and short hair, and I wanted to pound it while I rested my elbows on her ass. I come around and don't see her. Go up and down two more times and concede. Head back to fig and there's just too much ruckus. Saw this idiot in a crown vic playing loud music and jamming up the small streets on the west side of fig by the numero uno. Decided to head back and see if the BSW was there. Saw her again, circled around till she followed me a little bit deeper into the street. She comes and I say how much. She says 60 and I said I could do 40. She says I only get one thing with that, and I say that's fine. I ask her where's a good place to get a room and she says most rooms around here are 40 so I passed. I settled on the CBJ. We drive a lite further into the street and were off. She starts getting to work and I'm just feeling on this huge fat ass. She does a good job and I ask how much for a bbj. She says 40 more. I was so horny I just have them to her and she gets to it. Really enjoyed her oral skills. This lady is definitely older and smells of cigarettes, but she knows her craft. Total damage was 130. Plus all the gas.
Good night.
-
10-08-18 08:25 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 72Undercover LEO alameda track 10-8-18
This morning early at the alameda track saw a WSW and BSW on the alameda track.
Seemed odd just to see two. But still engaged the pawg, as it was what I was looking for.
Quoted me. 8 and she did an le check. Went to get change. 10 minutes later I come back and decide to check adjacent Streets and I see LEO stopping a guy with possibly a SW inside. 2 blocks away on Newton I spot two out of place SW. I stopped infront of the LSW looks like she hits the gym, she doesn't engage and another BSW was across the st.
Walking back and forth. I chose not to pull up as it seemed very odd. I frequent that area a lot and they seemed out of place.
As I head back to the pawg SW, I see a heavy duty lifted grey f-350 circling back for a 3rd time. As I approach the SW a navy blue or dark Grey undercover explorer parks about 6 cars down. I talk to the SW and mention what's going on around the area. They confirm that the suv is an undercover. SW leave and I bust a you turn to avoid the undercover.
At the stop sign I find one LEO passing by and I see one half a block coming behind me. Got the hell out of there.
Beware of LEO and stings in the alameda track. If ever in doubt simply wait and be alert.
Be safe out there.
-
10-07-18 23:58 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 237Latina pink hair
Has anyone seen the Latina with pink hair / brown hair.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 11:58 #6233Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you
Thanks I will report back if I get to go tonight, if not I will check it out Sunday night.
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 02:39 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 1525The mid 60's. Hit it after midnight Friday night.
Originally Posted by AaronMarxxx
[View Original Post]
If there's piggies, hit up the area by the Numero Uno for a while, get some gas, grab something to eat and go back in 30 min.
Enjoy.
-
10-04-18 23:44 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 28You are right, but
We are spoiled, I agree. The thing is we are spoiled with aaaalot of things and it play's into expectations. I have been to Chicago many times and while many great looking women are around it is not like here. Only two cities have I been to that generally bet L. A. For overall women and they are Milan and Barcelona. Milan for a sophisticated model like presence that must come from the fashion industry. Barcelona for attracting the creme de la creme of South America and the generally hedonistic atmosphere that attracts very liberated and good looking women.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 19:22 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 2476Lack of LEO
Be careful about the perceived lack of LEO on LBB. While it is true you see fewer Black and White Squad cars, it's LASD territory and they have a very aggressive and sneaky set of undercover LEO in a variety of vehicles. I was once stopped by a uniformed officer that was driving an unmarked Jeep. They like to hide on the side streets as well.
Originally Posted by Hippo1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 17:26 #6229Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
10-04-18 08:53 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 101Saw two WSW on LBB on the street after the Arco. I think that's still lynwood. Was going to make a you turn but the headlights behind me certainly looked like a crown vic. So I kept going south. Went into the McDonald's, and yeah, that was LEO behind me. Went up and down two more times and saw no more LEO.
One of these girls had a nice caramel complexion and blonde hair with a some nice TnA.
Love the lack of LEO on this street, as well as way less mongers. Feel like the dudes over there burning rubber on fig are what lead to even more LEO there. Sometimes there's that SW, though, that you got to have.
-
10-04-18 03:39 #6227Regular Member

Posts: 21Whats hottie gallery? Is there a landmark?
Where is hottie gallery?
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 19:47 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 834Much better than other places
Once, maybe twice a year, I travel to Cali from the Chicago area. The complainers here have no idea how good they have it. First, what is a 3? What is an 8? It's an eternal argument. You ask 100 mongers, you get 100 different answers. I agree you don't find many stunners on tbe street. Why would you? Why would they risk the street life and do it cars for 60 or 80 a pop when they make a lot more in clubs or online? But what I see in Cali is on the whole, much better than what I see in Chicago. Chicago is a desert compared to most areas of the country where I have traveled. Over the past few years, that has included Nashville, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Talahassee, and a few others. But LA, by itself, has Chicago beat to a pulp. That doesn't even include Orange County, Long Beach, and other areas. Both quality and quantity is better. So be thankful for what you have. If you want to be cheap and shop the streets, what do you expect to get? If you want to do movie stars, get out the cash and shop the fancy clubs and escort sites. Like other mongers, I would love to have 38-24-38 just fall in love with my junk on a car or mitel date off the street trade. I accepted a long time ago that it is highly unlucky on the street and I would question the sanity of any high end girl doing it. So be happy for what is out there. You could be my city where 90% or more of the girls on the street look 30 years older than they actually are, have more tracks than veins, and even those are in danger of disappearing because of politics.
-
10-03-18 11:37 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 72Passed by the alameda strip in total I saw about 8 SW.
Some just wearing fish nets and completely naked. I saw a nice looking Latina in a summer dress but was already.
Running late. No signs of LEO at 5 am and not too much traffic.
I have noticed that Wednesday mornings are very busy there.
-
10-03-18 10:25 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 1525I've picked up 8 girls on Fig over the past year. 1 flip, 2 latina, 1 mix, and 4 white girls.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
While it's like 90% BSW on Fig, late night Friday and Saturday night is a lot of white girls too. Also have seen at all other hours with a decent amount any random day from around 4-7 am.
The most common areas are hottie gallery and also within a few blocks of the numero uno.
It's not every day, and it's way less common during the day and early evening.
-
10-03-18 00:44 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 1622I've been driving down there at all hours of the night and haven't enoucntered that many hot WSW's. You all must do something to summon the luck. If so, fill me in so I can do it too.
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





