Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 8280
-
10-03-18 11:37 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 72Passed by the alameda strip in total I saw about 8 SW.
Some just wearing fish nets and completely naked. I saw a nice looking Latina in a summer dress but was already.
Running late. No signs of LEO at 5 am and not too much traffic.
I have noticed that Wednesday mornings are very busy there.
-
10-03-18 10:25 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 1525I've picked up 8 girls on Fig over the past year. 1 flip, 2 latina, 1 mix, and 4 white girls.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
While it's like 90% BSW on Fig, late night Friday and Saturday night is a lot of white girls too. Also have seen at all other hours with a decent amount any random day from around 4-7 am.
The most common areas are hottie gallery and also within a few blocks of the numero uno.
It's not every day, and it's way less common during the day and early evening.
-
10-03-18 00:44 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 1622I've been driving down there at all hours of the night and haven't enoucntered that many hot WSW's. You all must do something to summon the luck. If so, fill me in so I can do it too.
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 20:03 #6222Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yeah I agree completely.
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
I was on Fig on Friday and I saw a few WSW that were stunners.
There's alot of proud parents for sure.
-
10-02-18 18:06 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 113If you've only seen one fuckable WSW on Fig in the last six months then you must not get out much. Or you will only fuck Miss Delaware. It's rare I don't see multiple hot WSW on Fig either Friday or Sat night. Sometimes it takes an hour or two of driving around, but that's part of the fun.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 08:32 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 101Woke up an hour before my alarm and decided to see what I see.
Figueroa had the usuals. Always a WSW with no as son 98th. Saw another WSW on 99th but when I went around again, she was gone. HG was dead.
Working near the port of LB so I decided to hop on the 105 and see LBB. A lot of good action. I was just looking. Didn't want to press my luck with time and pick up. Saw maybe 15 SW and about 3 WSW and anothet couple LSW.
-
10-01-18 22:58 #6219Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yes she does.
Originally Posted by Jh6401
[View Original Post]
They are not perfect has she has a few rotten ones but most hillbillies and Britons have bad teeth.
Her low cost is because she is new to the game and to LA.
She texted me last night saying she was on Harbor Blvd in OC so she's getting around fast.
You boys better get her before she starts jacking up her rates.
-
10-01-18 18:32 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 41Country Fried WSW
She sounds too cheap and WSW is out of context of area, is she a meth head still got her teeth? I don't monger much but usually I do business on the Hottie Gallery with spoiled pretty young ones that needs shopping money.
-
09-30-18 19:36 #6217Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Country Fried WSW
I hit Fig on Friday night and ran into a 30's WSW with great legs from Ohio.
She said she wouldn't take anything less then $40 for half / half.
I said I only had $30 on me.
She jumped in.
Drove to a secluded spot away from Fig and pulled out my meat hammer.
She didn't hesitant to start polishing my tool.
Once I was stiffer then a groom on his wedding night I told her to bend over.
I slide insider her as naked a jaybird.
She was firm and wet and obviously has kid because took every massive inch without flinching.
I took my time and rode her like a llanero.
As soon as my balls started to tighten up I asked if she could get pregnant.
She said no, her tubes were tied.
[Unsafe Sex Bragging deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!
-
09-30-18 15:34 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 147Sunday on Fig
After the cops kicked everyone out of hazard headed to fig at around 4 to 5 not many SWs on the main street. 88 to 92 were packed with SWs. Also I have a favor to ask many of you truck drivers find a need to use your high beams can you guy try to avoid doing so when your riding around the small streets.
-
09-30-18 10:59 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 836This is ridiculous.
I have lived on the fig for the last six months and seen exactly one fuckable WSW. This dud goes out there and sees 4?
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 05:04 #6214Senior Member

Posts: 113Just came in from Fig
Drove around a couple hours searching for WSW. Lots of talent everywhere and no cops anywhere, seemingly. I almost picked up a LSW at hottie gallery, and then saw a brunette WSW with frizzy long hair and denim shorts south of Manchester but she got picked up right before I could talk to her. Never saw her again. There was a black haired WSW wearing a corset that pushed her tits up, they look like they might be bolted on. Very pretty face and seemed to have a good attitude. I was going to pick her up at the hottie gallery but decided to take one more drive south and I'm glad I did. Found a gem. Tall blonde WSW probably mid 20's legs for days, nice natural tits pretty face, almost has a kirsten dunst look to her. She was pretty quiet after I picked her up and we did the cop check and negotiating. We took it back to that notel close to Gage. Several positions, no holding the condom, she even kinda got into it. Never rushed me. Her lingerie was sexy AF. I'd def repeat and got her number. She says she's only out there once or twice a month so I guess I lucked out. Be safe everyone!
-
09-30-18 02:30 #6213Senior Member

Posts: 935Lmao
Hey,
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
You are too much, keep it up.
Mondo.
-
09-29-18 12:26 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 836News
The whole foods on olive and like 8th is open.
Originally Posted by Mongerseeker
[View Original Post]
The tuna sandwiches at the cherry pick cafe are huge.
There is a farmers market, I forget which day.
-
09-29-18 11:25 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 2198Does anyone have any recent downtown news. ?











Reply With Quote





