rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 583 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #232

    Omg!

    I picked Nikki up before she got back together with Baby Doll and almost lost my lunch to how big she was. I wanted to sample that mouth again because it does wonders for therapy release but she wasn't hosting and she wanted to go befgind some dumpster. I said no thanks and dropped her off right where I picked her up. Then she has the nerves to say she was hungry and would have been able to use the.

    Money to pay for the room she was staying in. Like I don't know that location she was at is infested with drugs. I will wait for skinny Nikki again.

    Also true about the rates. Was going to do a double with them for 80 but Baby Doll was "out cold" and didn't get up. Made Nikki give me back 40.

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    FrankLindoer is on point in his review. They're disgusting, dirty & smelly with all the signs of out of control drug use. I had been seeing Nikki, the skinnier one, for a long time & was still seeing her up til recently. She got out of jail earlier this year, was much heavier but more hygienic. Then slowly but surely she got caught up again in her vice, hooked up once again with her buddy, Baby Doll, & has quickly gone downhill.

    A few weeks ago I tried Baby Doll thinking that she cleaned up & actually would look like the pics she posts on her ads-but no way-pics are def not a good representation of what she actually looks like now. She's rushed, constantly sniffling & can't get on her knees because she says she's got bad knees plus she smells. She's also built like a sac full of puppy shit. If you absolutely feel the need to see 1 of them then I say see Nikki.

  2. #231

    Re: nikki & baby doll

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLindoer  [View Original Post]
    They're gross. I saw them before they went to state sponsored vacation about a year or so ago. Nikki is better than the other one but both are gross. Nikki's BJ skills are legit, but she's gross.

    The upside to these two are that the donations can be negotiated down to ludicrous depths.

    Would never repeat but OK in a pinch for a first timer. They exclusively host in flea bag motels.
    FrankLindoer is on point in his review. They're disgusting, dirty & smelly with all the signs of out of control drug use. I had been seeing Nikki, the skinnier one, for a long time & was still seeing her up til recently. She got out of jail earlier this year, was much heavier but more hygienic. Then slowly but surely she got caught up again in her vice, hooked up once again with her buddy, Baby Doll, & has quickly gone downhill.

    A few weeks ago I tried Baby Doll thinking that she cleaned up & actually would look like the pics she posts on her ads-but no way-pics are def not a good representation of what she actually looks like now. She's rushed, constantly sniffling & can't get on her knees because she says she's got bad knees plus she smells. She's also built like a sac full of puppy shit. If you absolutely feel the need to see 1 of them then I say see Nikki.

  3. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/carme...-play-12809755

    This one used to be one of my ATF. I was a regular when she used to stay at the motor inn. She went low for a while then popped up intermittently, looks like she is back around for a bit. I highly recommend. Everything is covered but if you like thick Hispanic women then she is sexy sweet and gives a great performance. I'm out of town until the weekend but if I can I will be hitting her up. Good luck and stay safe.

    P.S. Still looking for info on Candice BBW from Wallingford north haven area. Pm me if you can.
    I can corroborate this good review. I've seen Carmen a handful of times at her incall hotel in Milford. She's always clean, courteous and reliable. She's not so keen on negotiating her rates but for the most part she's worth what she asks for. Cute face and thick body. She's got some chub but its nothing too offensive. She's pretty adamant about covering up but then again its not really something I ask for; YMMV.

  4. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyHoho  [View Original Post]
    What's up ct mongers. I'll be in ct the next few weeks for work. Anyone know if these 2 are worth a try?

    Can anyone suggest another tandem?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/two-g...ecial-12829542
    They're gross. I saw them before they went to state sponsored vacation about a year or so ago. Nikki is better than the other one but both are gross. Nikki's BJ skills are legit, but she's gross.

    The upside to these two are that the donations can be negotiated down to ludicrous depths.

    Would never repeat but OK in a pinch for a first timer. They exclusively host in flea bag motels.

  5. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    I personally seen Erica in West Haven. She is a good prover and did rip meboff. She also is not a clock watcher. What hapened qith your daye?
    I've seen west haven erica in her home and she's a good provider. She's not much of a looker but has a good attitude and easy to work with. Her body is shit and she's fat as all hell but she has a cute face. Also worth noting, she gets super wet. I would repeat in a pinch but she's worth a try. No ripoff and she gives me every reason to believe that she's an independent provider just looking to get by.

  6. #227

    Rose / Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    She's been kicking around the New Haven escort scene for years and still hasn't updated her photos. I saw her about 2 years ago and she was a fat disgusting mess with a shit attitude and rates that are no where near justified given her disgusting fatbody and abrasive attitude. Stay away at best she's a waste of time and at worst she's trouble. She only frequents the worst flea bag motels.

    10/10 wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

  7. #226

    Uncorroborated

    Insanediggler admitted he hadn't seen her after all. He was just warning everyone to be alert for a ripoff based on his interpretation of her advertisement. I know. Very strange behavior. Doesn't seem to make any sense. A ripoff warning should be based on an actual visit that went bad or some other real experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlight34  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same thing. I've seen her at the sketchy motel location and in west haven and have had zero issues with her so far.

  8. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    I personally seen Erica in West Haven. She is a good prover and did rip meboff. She also is not a clock watcher. What hapened qith your daye?
    Wondering the same thing. I've seen her at the sketchy motel location and in west haven and have had zero issues with her so far.

  9. #224

    She is posting on Escortfish

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepPockets  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her last week, and got crickets also.
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lil-ba...-smile/9266985

  10. #223

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Almost saw her when she first popped up 5 Names ago. Glad I didn't.

    Did you look at her Instagram?
    Seems like she has a bunch of anti-men pics there, which would leave me to believe that her attitude sucks.
    She's NUTS!

  11. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting her. Then followed up with an old link. Seems she hasn't posted since mid Sept.

    Has anyone heard from her or seen her?
    I tried to contact her last week, and got crickets also.

  12. #221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    Almost saw her when she first popped up 5 Names ago. Glad I didn't.

    Did you look at her Instagram?
    Seems like she has a bunch of anti-men pics there, which would leave me to believe that her attitude sucks.

  13. #220

    Raja / Gypsy Anyone seen her lately?

    I tried texting her. Then followed up with an old link. Seems she hasn't posted since mid Sept.

    Has anyone heard from her or seen her?

  14. #219

    Rose / Ginger / Mandy / Porcelain Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAudio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? I've searched this forum and see reference to a Rose with negative reviews, but I have trouble imagining it's this same person?

    Any guidance is helpful. She looks intruiging. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/glamrocked/

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/608512203759
    I saw her a few years ago in Cromwell. The pics were accurate, but the service was uninspired and rushed. She felt that 5 minutes of activity should be enough to get the job done, that the failure must've been mine. Her room was also a mess, with constellations of kitty litter on the floor.

  15. #218

    Ok

    Well, thanks?

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad on skip and wanted to share I never saw her but just warning you guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape