Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,671 to 23,685 of 26401
-
10-03-18 13:10 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 470I'm use to a certain girl I saw keeping her shirt on so that won't be a problem LOL maybe you could share her info to give her a go.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 12:45 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 53Recent experiences.
I see more variety picking up, but still slim pickns out there. Most of the time I stick to ladies I've seen in the past. Recently I've seen Vivian, Nola, and Jade (new pyt I've met). I really enjoy the hobby but it's somewhat of a murky time without clear verification and reviews, also I agree with ElmerFuddness in previous post with: "Publishing rates helps keep them down. ".
-Vivian; This lady is a true GFE that's easy on the wallet and really takes care of you. Like I mentioned, she's a true GFE with DFK, BBBJ, but no greek. Only downside is location (during the day no problem) and in the past I've walked up to her place with people outside of it watching as I went up. She always assures me it's OK and that it's family, but even knowing that makes it more awkward. Non the less, she is a great provider. 100.
-Nola; She's really pretty with a nice body (I prefer ladies with curves) and I've seen her before (4 w / a while in between each). Because of that I know what I'm getting. I couldn't believe what she quoted me. I mentioned that I've seen her before and verified it by letting her know a few details, so we came to an agreement, which given my past experience with her, thought it was still a bit much but crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. She explained the hike, on work done while she was away but to me she looked the same (no evident scaring whatsoever). Not a terrible time but (at least to me) nothing new same place same passive aggressive attitude and given the session not worth it. I've had agency ladies before and the notel quick ladies, so because of hobby experience donations reflect experience, with some rare exceptions. 170.
-Jade; : http: milwaukee. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_e / I'm-jade-call-me /675571526382 -like I mentioned earlier I prefer curvy ladies and this one is as good as they get. She said she's relatively new and wants to share good experiences. She's a well proportionate thick young lady who takes direction well. Everything covered and allows light kissing. I had a very nice time highly recommend, but please be good to this one! 120.
All sessions were hh and I hope this serves well. And before I close out, I would just like to give Macie an honorable mention! She's my go 2 lady whom I compensate very well because the excellent effort she always puts in.
-
10-03-18 12:15 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 355Samantha / Tiffany.
I would agree that Sam is a cutie pie. Half native She was over Saturday night. Hadn't seen her for awhile. She put on about 15 pounds since I last saw her (138). Took her for dinner at Stir Crazy and had a nice night. She always goes out of her way to be made up nice and dress nice.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 12:15 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sam
Sorry - http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/595461493695.
Originally Posted by GingerDog76
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 11:57 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 355Sam
She texted me out of the blue Tuesday night. Was from the number in her posting. Said she had a room on 30th and Wisconsin for a few days. Well first off, I don't do incalls and she was not willinng to do an outcall. Second, her rates have gove through the roof since her SW days. LOL So it was a no go.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 11:51 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 189That's not Samantha. Samantha is the best looking chick face wise you will ever find. Her face is / was a 9/10. Her body is a little sloppy and her chest was not attractive at all but damn that girl has a pretty face. Much better then the girl in that ad and that girl looks good too.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 10:57 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 470This number matches up to the one I have for her but had zero luck on getting a reply so I scratched her off as not worth it, one would think she could send something but in the end there's more available then I have time for anyhow.
Originally Posted by GingerDog76
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/595461493695
-
10-03-18 10:53 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 97I'd recommend anyone who wants to confirm try to set up an out. If she's receptive and doesn't say she doesn't have a car, that's a good sign. In this case, if that's true, I'd bet its the neighbors who called. Otherwise if the outcall is BS, then I'd be pretty wary given your experience. Either way, thought with the big head.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 09:58 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 470Chloe
She seems cool and text her address but when I checked it out mpd was driving around, I was going to text her saying I was close but I got the stare from the coppers and left, she sent pics but no clear face ones and looked like she might have a fairly large patootie I'm not a fan of but nice girl via text so I wouldn't mind a poke at it if anyone can confirm her looks or service.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/968313155020
-
10-03-18 09:10 #2722Regular Member

Posts: 19Can you give a description of her or give us a ad to view her? Like to get an idea of what I should see when I get there?
.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 20:32 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 177Fishing
Fish the weed edges and hunt for prey in the local watering holes late afternoons.
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 18:54 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 380Save your money
No need to spend a hard earned cent when your imagination swells and your able dream up a fantasy like that. What it is to be young again.
Originally Posted by WebGuy1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 16:56 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 33This is clearly an authentic and well written review! It was an exact flashback from.
Originally Posted by WebGuy1234
[View Original Post]
About 2-3 yrs ago LOL. Likely a different porn on the TV but everything else was exactly as I remember it.
-
10-02-18 15:44 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 2881Memories
Anyone know what happened to the little 80 lb Hispanic girl in Waukesha, forget her name. Had the chest of a 10 year old boy. Really pretty but had a H problem. Drove a black Chevy I think. Heard she and her BF robbed a bowling alley.
Had an older woman in her 60's over. The V was really kicking in. Was fun watching her ride and make those contorted faces when she was cumming. Eyes closed so I know she was thinking of someone else. Into the sex but not into me. I'd rather see and old wrinkled face having fun than a cute drug addict going through the motions gutting out a session with an old dude.
-
10-02-18 15:20 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 90Hawyard wi area
Anyone got any numbers for ladies near hayward, cable wi. Fishing is slow need company.













Reply With Quote





