Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 532 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    So I've been poking around SA. It seems in the free version I've been able to send messages but from the FAQ you have to pay? Are my messages not getting through? I may pay for a month and see what I can reap.
    I think if you post a public photo on SA then they allow you to send a few messages for free. I can't recall for sure, but I believe I read somewhere that they don't actually receive your entire message, they just get a stock message saying you're interested. But I may be wrong about that.

    If you use the app, I have it on my android burner, then you can subscribe for one month and it's not recurring. Also on the app if you use an email you haven't used on SA before, you can do a one-week trial for I think $25 or $29. It only shows up as an option on the app and you can only do it once. Unless you get a new burner email, of course.

    On the app you can pay with google pay. So you can fund that with google gift cards or a burner paypal account if you wish to remain anonymous. There are many discussions about the practicalities of the sugar lifestyle in the Richmond, VA section on this forum. Much of the info on that forum isn't specific to Richmond, it's become the default SB thread and there's lots of info there.

  2. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    So I've been poking around SA. It seems in the free version I've been able to send messages but from the FAQ you have to pay? Are my messages not getting through? I may pay for a month and see what I can reap.
    I paid for the month and cancelled the auto renewal. The leads / action I have are keeping me busy for now. I can always re-up as needed. I'm actually not sure how the free version works but most of the women I've met are using the free version except for maybe 2 of them.

  3. #1149

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Timexpired  [View Original Post]
    Awesome reply and from what I've found in the last month of trying this, you couldn't be more accurate! Tried the membership for 30 days. So far I'm trying to find the time to get through all the activity I've found. My membership expired but I have have 5 solid hits that I can go to, one of them may be the delusional one who thinks I'll pay for text chatter but that's not happening.

    Age range in my case, 21 (1st 21 why / o I've had in 20+years) on deck, a 22; 25,32, 50 y/o. All but 1 have full or part time jobs. 2 are in college and working other jobs. This is money to help pay the bills. I can't believe I waited so long to try it out after fighting these pop up ads for years. Going to be hard to go back to any other method at this point.
    So I've been poking around SA. It seems in the free version I've been able to send messages but from the FAQ you have to pay? Are my messages not getting through? I may pay for a month and see what I can reap.

  4. #1148

    No Personal Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by HCanyon9999  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm visiting in a couple of weeks and could use a little boots on the ground intel.

    Does anyone have experience with this provider?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2960122

    If not, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    HC.
    But the first red flag is ads posted all over the state within the same time frame. Second red flag would be the review saying it is a scam looking for a cam show!

  5. #1147

    Dead on!

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMFlat  [View Original Post]
    SB's are real. Well some are at least. You'll need some free time and some patience. I keep meaning to try to resurrect the failing SB thread here in Philly. When I get a chance I'll post some more tips there. Long story short, I first discovered the SB lifestyle after moving away from Philly. I was stuck in the midwest with no good AMPs and most of the back page girls were SW quality and almost all were strung out addicts. You can look up some of my past reports for more specifics, but in the course of a year and a half, I probably hooked up with 30 or so girls from SA. All but one or two were legit college students. All were 18-24, most were around 20. All were slim and attractive.

    Girls on SA range from hardcore pros, and there are more of those these days after the fall of BP, to what I'll call 'real' SBs, who expect a monthly allowance and a long-term arrangement. But in this world, long-term usually doesn't mean all that long. And most girls are happy with a PPM (pay per meet) allowance to start out with.

    SA seems to be getting worse. It's rebranded itself as just "Seeking" and cracked down on some language because of fosta / sesta. But there are still great opportunities there if you have the time and patience to weed through the fakes, scams and delusional girls who think you'll pay them for platonic dates. My technique is to arrange a meet and greet, usually coffee or drinks, to get to know them. Anyone who demands payment for this is probably too focused on money or she's a scam. The meet and greet is like any other date, a chance to get to know each other and if it works out, we talk about the details of the arrangement. The next date is dinner and private time. There are plenty of girls I've seen once or twice and from what I hear, that's pretty normal. A few I've seen on an ongoing basis, but I've always stuck with the PPM, I've never done a monthly allowance. And if this is what you're asking, some have been "free" and never asked for an allowance or financial help other than perhaps nice dinners, etc. They are more unusual though, and you'll definitely have to have some game and be somewhat attractive.

    My average PPM is around 300. My range has been 200-400 for the most part. That usually involves dinner or drinks plus a few hours of fun at my place. Some will spend the night. I've also met five girls who I hooked up with for free. One became a FWB who I saw for almost a year. Another I just hooked up with after meeting her almost a year ago. At that time we went on one date and it went well, but I think she had just met someone and they started dating. We happened to reconnect recently and we spend the night at her place for the cost of a nice dinner. Another was a 20-year old with daddy issues. I had to break it off with her after a while because she kept telling me she loved me.

    Looking for a good date on SA can be really frustrating. But it can also be a gold mine. The girls I've met range from cute GND spinners to agency-signed models. Most are intelligent and well-spoken. And I really enjoy taking them out to dinner and getting to know them, it makes hooking up with them that much more fun. Most of them are just looking for a little fun and a little assistance with expenses. They definitely don't see themselves as escorts so it helps if you don't treat them as such. It helps if you can carry on a conversation and have some game. Even if it is about the money, the good ones also want to enjoy themselves and they can be somewhat selective. Most SA girls won't or can't host, so you may have to figure in the cost of a hotel. When I was working in the midwest, I had rented a corporate apartment so I did bring girls there, but I was very selective. Caution is still important. But I always knew these girls' real names. The risk was minimal. Obviously if you're married you can't do that. But now that I'm back home, I haven' trusted anyone enough to bring them to my place, so I usually book a room on points.

    It's hard to go back to any other kind of mongering. I've been tempted to check out an AMP now that I'm back in Philly, but will the mid-30's AMP girl compare to the 20-year-old Korean OSU student I met on SA? Sure she was more expensive at 250, but I'm pretty sure she hadn't done this before and the experience was more than worth it.
    Awesome reply and from what I've found in the last month of trying this, you couldn't be more accurate! Tried the membership for 30 days. So far I'm trying to find the time to get through all the activity I've found. My membership expired but I have have 5 solid hits that I can go to, one of them may be the delusional one who thinks I'll pay for text chatter but that's not happening.

    Age range in my case, 21 (1st 21 why / o I've had in 20+years) on deck, a 22; 25,32, 50 y/o. All but 1 have full or part time jobs. 2 are in college and working other jobs. This is money to help pay the bills. I can't believe I waited so long to try it out after fighting these pop up ads for years. Going to be hard to go back to any other method at this point.

  6. #1146

    Any info on this lady?

    Hi all,

    I'm visiting in a couple of weeks and could use a little boots on the ground intel.

    Does anyone have experience with this provider?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2960122

    If not, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    HC.

  7. #1145
    Thanks for the info. Some of those videos were suspicious, so I kinda wondered.

    We have a good provider down in Wilmington if you Philly guys are interested.

    She's worth the trip.

    Goes by the name of Jess and there are a lot of posts on the wilmington board about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbones  [View Original Post]
    She's substantially older (approx. 60) then her appearance in videos. She also gained a lot of weight. The biggest turn off is she smokes constantly Her breath and cloths reak of cigarettes.

  8. #1144

    Thanks for the responses

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMFlat  [View Original Post]
    SB's are real. Well some are at least. You'll need some free time and some patience. I keep meaning to try to resurrect the failing SB thread here in Philly. When I get a chance I'll post some more tips there. Long story short, I first discovered the SB lifestyle after moving away from Philly. I was stuck in the midwest with no good AMPs and most of the back page girls were SW quality and almost all were strung out addicts. You can look up some of my past reports for more specifics, but in the course of a year and a half, I probably hooked up with 30 or so girls from SA. All but one or two were legit college students. All were 18-24, most were around 20. All were slim and attractive.

    Girls on SA range from hardcore pros, and there are more of those these days after the fall of BP, to what I'll call 'real' SBs, who expect a monthly allowance and a long-term arrangement. But in this world, long-term usually doesn't mean all that long. And most girls are happy with a PPM (pay per meet) allowance to start out with.

    SA seems to be getting worse. It's rebranded itself as just "Seeking" and cracked down on some language because of fosta / sesta. But there are still great opportunities there if you have the time and patience to weed through the fakes, scams and delusional girls who think you'll pay them for platonic dates. My technique is to arrange a meet and greet, usually coffee or drinks, to get to know them. Anyone who demands payment for this is probably too focused on money or she's a scam. The meet and greet is like any other date, a chance to get to know each other and if it works out, we talk about the details of the arrangement. The next date is dinner and private time. There are plenty of girls I've seen once or twice and from what I hear, that's pretty normal. A few I've seen on an ongoing basis, but I've always stuck with the PPM, I've never done a monthly allowance. And if this is what you're asking, some have been "free" and never asked for an allowance or financial help other than perhaps nice dinners, etc. They are more unusual though, and you'll definitely have to have some game and be somewhat attractive.

    My average PPM is around 300. My range has been 200-400 for the most part. That usually involves dinner or drinks plus a few hours of fun at my place. Some will spend the night. I've also met five girls who I hooked up with for free. One became a FWB who I saw for almost a year. Another I just hooked up with after meeting her almost a year ago. At that time we went on one date and it went well, but I think she had just met someone and they started dating. We happened to reconnect recently and we spend the night at her place for the cost of a nice dinner. Another was a 20-year old with daddy issues. I had to break it off with her after a while because she kept telling me she loved me.

    Looking for a good date on SA can be really frustrating. But it can also be a gold mine. The girls I've met range from cute GND spinners to agency-signed models. Most are intelligent and well-spoken. And I really enjoy taking them out to dinner and getting to know them, it makes hooking up with them that much more fun. Most of them are just looking for a little fun and a little assistance with expenses. They definitely don't see themselves as escorts so it helps if you don't treat them as such. It helps if you can carry on a conversation and have some game. Even if it is about the money, the good ones also want to enjoy themselves and they can be somewhat selective. Most SA girls won't or can't host, so you may have to figure in the cost of a hotel. When I was working in the midwest, I had rented a corporate apartment so I did bring girls there, but I was very selective. Caution is still important. But I always knew these girls' real names. The risk was minimal. Obviously if you're married you can't do that. But now that I'm back home, I haven' trusted anyone enough to bring them to my place, so I usually book a room on points.

    It's hard to go back to any other kind of mongering. I've been tempted to check out an AMP now that I'm back in Philly, but will the mid-30's AMP girl compare to the 20-year-old Korean OSU student I met on SA? Sure she was more expensive at 250, but I'm pretty sure she hadn't done this before and the experience was more than worth it.
    Very helpful. I'll check out SA. Not sure that works for me (can't bring them home) but maybe I'll get lu jh with someone who has a place.

  9. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    With my standard "sorry for the stupid question" disclaimer are sugar babies a real thing, I. E. Do people have longer term arrangements with providers that's maybe not structured just on transactions? Or is a sugar baby just a regular date? On a related note, are those websites that are set up to make the sugar baby / daddy connections just scams?
    SB's are real. Well some are at least. You'll need some free time and some patience. I keep meaning to try to resurrect the failing SB thread here in Philly. When I get a chance I'll post some more tips there. Long story short, I first discovered the SB lifestyle after moving away from Philly. I was stuck in the midwest with no good AMPs and most of the back page girls were SW quality and almost all were strung out addicts. You can look up some of my past reports for more specifics, but in the course of a year and a half, I probably hooked up with 30 or so girls from SA. All but one or two were legit college students. All were 18-24, most were around 20. All were slim and attractive.

    Girls on SA range from hardcore pros, and there are more of those these days after the fall of BP, to what I'll call 'real' SBs, who expect a monthly allowance and a long-term arrangement. But in this world, long-term usually doesn't mean all that long. And most girls are happy with a PPM (pay per meet) allowance to start out with.

    SA seems to be getting worse. It's rebranded itself as just "Seeking" and cracked down on some language because of fosta / sesta. But there are still great opportunities there if you have the time and patience to weed through the fakes, scams and delusional girls who think you'll pay them for platonic dates. My technique is to arrange a meet and greet, usually coffee or drinks, to get to know them. Anyone who demands payment for this is probably too focused on money or she's a scam. The meet and greet is like any other date, a chance to get to know each other and if it works out, we talk about the details of the arrangement. The next date is dinner and private time. There are plenty of girls I've seen once or twice and from what I hear, that's pretty normal. A few I've seen on an ongoing basis, but I've always stuck with the PPM, I've never done a monthly allowance. And if this is what you're asking, some have been "free" and never asked for an allowance or financial help other than perhaps nice dinners, etc. They are more unusual though, and you'll definitely have to have some game and be somewhat attractive.

    My average PPM is around 300. My range has been 200-400 for the most part. That usually involves dinner or drinks plus a few hours of fun at my place. Some will spend the night. I've also met five girls who I hooked up with for free. One became a FWB who I saw for almost a year. Another I just hooked up with after meeting her almost a year ago. At that time we went on one date and it went well, but I think she had just met someone and they started dating. We happened to reconnect recently and we spend the night at her place for the cost of a nice dinner. Another was a 20-year old with daddy issues. I had to break it off with her after a while because she kept telling me she loved me.

    Looking for a good date on SA can be really frustrating. But it can also be a gold mine. The girls I've met range from cute GND spinners to agency-signed models. Most are intelligent and well-spoken. And I really enjoy taking them out to dinner and getting to know them, it makes hooking up with them that much more fun. Most of them are just looking for a little fun and a little assistance with expenses. They definitely don't see themselves as escorts so it helps if you don't treat them as such. It helps if you can carry on a conversation and have some game. Even if it is about the money, the good ones also want to enjoy themselves and they can be somewhat selective. Most SA girls won't or can't host, so you may have to figure in the cost of a hotel. When I was working in the midwest, I had rented a corporate apartment so I did bring girls there, but I was very selective. Caution is still important. But I always knew these girls' real names. The risk was minimal. Obviously if you're married you can't do that. But now that I'm back home, I haven' trusted anyone enough to bring them to my place, so I usually book a room on points.

    It's hard to go back to any other kind of mongering. I've been tempted to check out an AMP now that I'm back in Philly, but will the mid-30's AMP girl compare to the 20-year-old Korean OSU student I met on SA? Sure she was more expensive at 250, but I'm pretty sure she hadn't done this before and the experience was more than worth it.

  10. #1142

    Recommended Girls In Northeast Philly?

    Hey,

    I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules, butI want to try the escort thing for the first time. Can anyone reccomend a girl that does incalls or outcalls in Northeast Philly?

    Thanks!

  11. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by BareInBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Jenna Jaymes?

    https://jennajaymespse.wixsite.com/jennajaymespse

    Found some decent videos on xvideos.
    She's substantially older (approx. 60) then her appearance in videos. She also gained a lot of weight. The biggest turn off is she smokes constantly Her breath and cloths reak of cigarettes.

  12. #1140

    Jenna Jaymes

    Anyone ever seen Jenna Jaymes?

    https://jennajaymespse.wixsite.com/jennajaymespse

    Found some decent videos on xvideos.

  13. #1139

    Sugar Babies

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    With my standard "sorry for the stupid question" disclaimer are sugar babies a real thing, I. E. Do people have longer term arrangements with providers that's maybe not structured just on transactions? Or is a sugar baby just a regular date? On a related note, are those websites that are set up to make the sugar baby / daddy connections just scams?
    They are a real thing. But just like anything else they take a lot of work to find what you and her are looking for. 90% of them have their heads so far up their ass and are not worth your time. They want money just to meet for coffee and discuss the situation. They read all the stories about these rich men who buy them this and that. Do those situations exist? Yes but they are few and far between. A lot of the girls on those sites are just escorts in disguise. I actually used to have great success on Craigslist. I found this one absolutely gorgeous 28 year old mother of one who was in a bad marriage and was just looking for a place to get away and a person to treat her with respect. She would come over a couple of times a week for a few hours at a time, sleep over once a month, was into everything, and even taught me a thing or two. She had a medical bill for her son that she had to pay off that was $$ a month and that was all she expected. Now she also got a place to get away from her abusive marriage and I also gave her money from time to time for things like getting her hair done or buying some clothes. Now I wasn't looking for something on the cheap but happen to do the work and found a situation that was good for the both of us. Now people always get confused with the whole term "sugar baby / sugar daddy". I don't think that is what anyone on here is looking for. More of a mutually rewarding situation. Now some may find it unfortunate but I see it as fortunate that she has since moved away from her husband with her son and gotten on with her life.

    Sorry for the long winded story but they are out there but do take a lot of work just like anything else.

  14. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    But we still had plenty of time and another hat so I wasn't too upset. So we lay there and talked for a little while and I ask her to get close so that I can get ready for round 2. With that she says it is 1 shot only! Now I am a little pissed and said I thought we had an hour. She said we do but only one shot. So I get up, get dressed and leave. Will I repeat. Hell no.

    https://alligator.com.philadelphia.l...post/26595566/
    Thats why its always best to do the SS or HHR first time with these girls. Loose as little as possible if not your cup of tea. And most girls on these ad sites will go down in there pricing. Half of them either just came from the streets or are one step away.

  15. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one and decided to take a shot since I was able to find a short review on Adult Look.......
    Man, that one is a pain in the ass, sorry you learned the hard way. A friend turned me on to her several months back, before she was at that apartment on Rhawn street, before she was advertising. She was pretty (saw pics and video) but just could not keep to any appointment I tried to make with her. Several times I went to meet and her phone just went silent. And when I did finally meet up with her, there was a constant run around for everything. This room, that room, lights on or off, and then she got pissed when I double checked the lock on the door. Final straw was when she changed what we had agree the donation was. Fuck that, I put my shoes back on and bounced, and ironically picked up a super hot girl around Torresdale on my way home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape