Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2716

    Summer Knight

    Had a dream about Summer.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/165274761589

    In my dream I reached out to her via text. Went to her place just west of Milwaukee area. Safe neighborhood.

    Place was bit cluttered but presentable. Porn on TV, so that is a good start. She was wearing a nighty and makeup, also very nice.

    Her pics are flattering, but isn't that true of most all of the providers (she is a bit bigger than pics, but in good shape for her age). Went into bedroom, stripped down and received a excellent bbj. She has talent.

    CG, DATY, doggie, and missionary. In my dream she rubbed her clit while I was on top, until she came. Total turn on! That brought me to the edge and she asked me to cum on her tits. She seems very into it, or is a great actress.

    Overall very GFE experience.

    Said our good byes. I hope I have this dream again.

  2. #2715

    I stand corrected

    On the skin condition, not the BBW part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doggo1987  [View Original Post]
    But prob will take less. It's not ringworm it's psoriasis on body which she has occasionally. Like I said probably take less she is just feeling it out.

  3. #2714
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    She is not healthy. I thought she was going to die in my car. She's a cool chick I hope she gets healthy but I can't see her till she does.
    Lots of rumors about her. I only see her for BBBJ, which I think she does very well. I remember someone saying on here she had a bad habit, someone else said she had a heart condition? Who knows. I asked about her disappearance, but she was just silent about it and she did move. I asked her about the cough and she said it was COPD and there was an inhaler on the table, I'm not a doctor. When I say she looked good, I meant for Little Monster. She seemed happy and wasn't as skinny as last time I'd seen her. She's not going to win any beauty contests, but she is a cool chick.

  4. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness  [View Original Post]
    Publishing rates helps keep them down.

    Still in Waukesha?
    Call her for rates, I'm with other on this subject. It's up to each person to negotiate what they'll pay and what she'll agree too. She's in the out skirts of Waukesha, covenant nice safe area.

  5. #2712

    Well I think she is new and may have GPS.

    But prob will take less. It's not ringworm it's psoriasis on body which she has occasionally. Like I said probably take less she is just feeling it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    1. 75 to 2 bones for her? I am going to say she is in the BBW realm, so I guess if that is what you are into. The pricing may be a bit excessive but who am I to say who should pay what. The ringworm thing is kind of a put off tho.

  6. #2711

    Wtf

    1. 75 to 2 bones for her? I am going to say she is in the BBW realm, so I guess if that is what you are into. The pricing may be a bit excessive but who am I to say who should pay what. The ringworm thing is kind of a put off tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doggo1987  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have another sweet piece that has never done anything like this before. She is not done anything like this at all except with me as she had dated me awhile back and her BD screwed her out of finances. She is sweet and totally unexperienced. Body is ok, Curves and thick ass for a white girl. Needs new guys to break her in. She probably will be around 1. 75-2 area. On the shot and only available to seniors. She will also entertain my fantasy which is to see her get stuffed with 2-3 guys (me being one). Like I said need to be gentle and not scare her off. PM for details but only contributing people and clean guys.

  7. #2710
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggo1987  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have another sweet piece that has never done anything like this before. She is not done anything like this at all except with me as she had dated me awhile back and her BD screwed her out of finances. She is sweet and totally unexperienced. Body is ok, Curves and thick ass for a white girl. Needs new guys to break her in. She probably will be around 1. 75-2 area. On the shot and only available to seniors. She will also entertain my fantasy which is to see her get stuffed with 2-3 guys (me being one). Like I said need to be gentle and not scare her off. PM for details but only contributing people and clean guys.
    What the hell is all over her? That looks terrible.

  8. #2709
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggo1987  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have another sweet piece that has never done anything like this before. She is not done anything like this at all except with me as she had dated me awhile back and her BD screwed her out of finances. She is sweet and totally unexperienced. Body is ok, Curves and thick ass for a white girl. Needs new guys to break her in. She probably will be around 1. 75-2 area. On the shot and only available to seniors. She will also entertain my fantasy which is to see her get stuffed with 2-3 guys (me being one). Like I said need to be gentle and not scare her off. PM for details but only contributing people and clean guys.
    Yeah, she looks really healthy so only "clean" guys. . LMAO.

  9. #2708
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaugust  [View Original Post]
    I saw LM again today for a quick BBBJ. She kind of disappeared for a bit, a least for me, didn't respond to my texts for the past month or so. Today I got an instant response. She moved and now has incall, which is nice, and I was at her place in 15 minutes. The incall was a bit messy, but it was much more enjoyable than a car date and I was out the door in another 15. When she answers her phone she's very convenient and does really nice job, will defiantly repeat. Only downside was she had a pretty nasty cough, claims it's COPD If that's the case, no biggie. She was looking pretty good today.
    She is not healthy. I thought she was going to die in my car. She's a cool chick I hope she gets healthy but I can't see her till she does.

  10. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaugust  [View Original Post]
    I saw LM again today for a quick BBBJ. She kind of disappeared for a bit, a least for me, didn't respond to my texts for the past month or so. Today I got an instant response. She moved and now has incall, which is nice, and I was at her place in 15 minutes. The incall was a bit messy, but it was much more enjoyable than a car date and I was out the door in another 15. When she answers her phone she's very convenient and does really nice job, will defiantly repeat. Only downside was she had a pretty nasty cough, claims it's COPD If that's the case, no biggie. She was looking pretty good today.
    Publishing rates helps keep them down.

    Still in Waukesha?

  11. #2706

    Little Monster

    I saw LM again today for a quick BBBJ. She kind of disappeared for a bit, a least for me, didn't respond to my texts for the past month or so. Today I got an instant response. She moved and now has incall, which is nice, and I was at her place in 15 minutes. The incall was a bit messy, but it was much more enjoyable than a car date and I was out the door in another 15. When she answers her phone she's very convenient and does really nice job, will defiantly repeat. Only downside was she had a pretty nasty cough, claims it's COPD If that's the case, no biggie. She was looking pretty good today.

  12. #2705

    Sam

    About 2 dozen of you messaged me asking me for Sams number. She has a room tonight, go get some!

    HS.

  13. #2704

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her on and off for several months but she has an ad here:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/775007344662

    HS.
    Leaving town before I have a chance to check her out. I love spinners.

  14. #2703

    Candy on Hard times

    Hey guys I have another sweet piece that has never done anything like this before. She is not done anything like this at all except with me as she had dated me awhile back and her BD screwed her out of finances. She is sweet and totally unexperienced. Body is ok, Curves and thick ass for a white girl. Needs new guys to break her in. She probably will be around 1. 75-2 area. On the shot and only available to seniors. She will also entertain my fantasy which is to see her get stuffed with 2-3 guys (me being one). Like I said need to be gentle and not scare her off. PM for details but only contributing people and clean guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy.jpg‎  

  15. #2702

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo1969  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find her? If you don't mind sharing.
    I've been seeing her on and off for several months but she has an ad here:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/775007344662

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape