Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,296 to 29,310 of 30797
-
09-30-18 23:08 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 82Brazillian Posts and BKS
I thought BKS offered exclusive options. Exclusive meaning that you can only find them on bks. Recently on multiple occasions I've noticed a couple of brazillian posts of the bks ladies on other sites except with the standard qv / hh / hr rates. At first I thought that they simply stole the pics but they had different pics of the same girl. It seems odd to me. I'm not sure what to think about this. Just trying to be safe. Anyone else notice this?
-
09-30-18 22:06 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 161Jules
backpage.com.raleigh. listcrawler.com/ post /26990898/.
Pictures are real or Damn close. Young and shy. Pimp in the area. PAWG in the making. Nice visit. Will repeat. Qv is. 8.
-
09-30-18 21:47 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 161Bethany Love
Nice Southern Girl. Pictures are accurate. Very nice visit. Well repeat. Qv is. 8.
-
09-30-18 21:38 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 161Fake Asian 626 xxx6002
Typical visit. Little older and not as busty as the pictures. Nice ride for $.
-
09-30-18 20:56 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 44Normal, not pretty not ugly.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 20:27 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 284Agree, and I have tip, but not all the time.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
I will never tip on first visit. If my shopping experience was above and beyond, I might tip on my return visit, and again might! Service must be realll good. Also keep in mind, independent will receive the full amount, agencies only partial.
-
09-30-18 20:19 #1496Banned Member

Posts: 35I actually didn't, And I never have.
[Deleted by Admin]
I expected this, yes, you did. "She wanted me to send her a picture of my ID, I didn't want to but I was throbbing so I did it anyway and boy was I glad I did." No, no guy would ever write that.
You have done it before.
Don't do it again.
A2
-
09-30-18 20:15 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 743Tipping
This is one of those things that varies a lot from one person to the other. Some guys tip almost all the time. Some guys never tip. And everything in-between. I would hazard that tipping is not ever "required" as you put it. Of course we are talking about escorts and not massage parlor gals, that is a different topic. My theory is that the gal should set her donation such that she does fine at that level without tipping being necessary. Personally, I think that tipping should be reserved for the service being above and beyond what is expected.
Others may chime in with different ideas, but that is my $. 02 worth.
Originally Posted by EasyCure1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 17:56 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 1651Lana
Actually the Lana on Eros intrigues me.
Originally Posted by Matthew9
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 17:43 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 300Thats a very skechy hotel. How are the facial features?
Originally Posted by Matthew9
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 16:43 #1492Regular Member

Posts: 7Tips
So if you hang out with an Eros lady. And you spend 400 on the hour. Is tipping required. Curious before I pull the trigger on the etiquette of it.
-
09-30-18 14:27 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
So you pay for the appointment and she upsells you for anything and everything possible, than asks you to pay for the room and your trying to find negatives? Ok!
Originally Posted by IEatAss69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 13:08 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 44
-
09-30-18 13:02 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 44Lana
She is legit, a very nice girl, I've been visiting her several times and never rushes me, play safe only.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/984-220-6297/1/1018461
-
09-30-18 11:48 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 49No Covers? Really? Thief?
I have no valid excuse to be caught with covers on my person or in my car (which is sometimes shared with other family members), so I prefer not to have them at all rather than trying to keep a box hidden in, say, behind the paneling in the trunk where they might deteriorate in the extreme temperatures. I guess that was noob mistake number 1. Though, in the past, this has never been a problem with escorts as they always supply them.
So I was caught by surprise when I met with Diamond, and was told she didn't have any covers, but only after she had taken my donation (noob mistake number 2). Claiming that she couldn't give me a refund due to her "Pimp", she instead offered to wait until I ran out and got a box from Target (just a couple blocks away from where we were on Tower Blvd). That started a prolonged, frustrating, hour and a half as I returned and she was "with another customer", then "going down to pay for the room", then just "Nah" as a reply to my text asking if I could come up. Now I knew the room number, so I suppose I could have gone up there to talk to her directly, but that isn't my style. You never know what, or who, you might run into.
So I sent a text saying "expect a bad review" and chocked it up to lessons learned.
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/raleigh...23231/26956911
I see that the URL no longer works, so I'll add that the phone number ends in 3231 (ok, so it is in the URL too).
What is your experience, do you always carry cover? Do you worry about them being found?









Reply With Quote





