Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,716 to 23,730 of 26401
-
09-30-18 18:30 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 79Mila: The good and the bad
Got ahold of Mila and set up a session at her place. She is in a nice, safe, downtown location. Though I've got very mixed feelings about the session. The place was clean, but right away I noticed that she didn't ever really look at me. She led me to the bedroom, checked donation, and then asked me to get comfortable on bed.
Her body is nice. No fat. Small chest. Before she came over, I noticed her taking a bottle, pouring it into her hand and lubing up. She provided a nice BBBJ to get started then handed me a cover and asked what I wanted. I asked for cg which she obliged. Once she turned to get on top, this is when I really noticed that she was awkwardly closing her eyes. This was exacerbated when she put me in. I suspect that someone had torn her up earlier in the day. I say this because her face grimaced in pain and her eyes closed even harder as I entered. I might be a tad larger than normal but nothing that typically causes a seasoned professional to think twice. This is also when I noticed a very familiar scent from the past. What I thought was lube turned out to be baby oil. The scent was overwhelming, but reminded me of my teenage youth. One of my first would use baby oil for lube back in the day and that smell would just linger.
The whole time she bounced nicely, but the continued grimace and strained effort to keep her eyes closed was just utterly distracting. Hence I asked for doggy which she happily obliged. This was a good view (and kept it such that I couldn't see the awkward expressions on her face). Plus her bedroom closet has double sliding doors fully covered with mirrors which provide excellent viewing.
This was a day where I knew the tightness of the cover was going to make it tough to pop in the bag. So I asked that she finish oral. She happily obliged. She vigorously went to town and had me pop in minutes with CIM. Given the immediate chatting that ensued I believe this included swallow. But again, while we chatted, she awkwardly refused to look anywhere near in my direction. It was just weird.
At the end of the day I can say her body was hot (face just very average). Her effort was good and finish well done. Though the immense effort to keep her eyes closed and facial expressions were utterly distracting. Plus, if you are going to be heading home to someone that might substantially question the smell of baby oil, this girl is clearly not for you. In fact, that smell seemed to linger for days. Final verdict: I just cannot see myself repeating.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2902335
-
09-30-18 16:17 #2685Regular Member

Posts: 8Where can I find her ad? Stg?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 14:57 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sam
Not sure I would use scrawny but yeah, really tall and thin, now at a MUCH better location. No basement or garage any more.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-30-18 12:18 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 686Sam?
Is that the really scrawny blonde that had the little corner of a basement with nothing more than a cot for a bed?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 02:52 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sam
So late this evening I got a text from Samantha, formerly of the infamous 5th and Becher basement. Yes, FORMERLY. Now she's sharing an apartment with another girl on the North side, quite literally on the border with Wauwatosa. Sparsely furnished at the moment but we got the job done. I was there at 1 AM and felt perfectly safe. I had forgotten just how damn attractive she is and talented as well. I will repeat frequently. I know many of you already have the number, but contributing members can PM me if they need them.
HS.
-
09-29-18 23:00 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks for the update. I texted with her this week. Slow responses from her, so I ended up visiting Beauty. Nice CBJ for a reasonable donation.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 21:23 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 55Much appreciated
Thanks for this, I really appreciate this review. I felt her pics were borderline and was worried a bit about the smoking, but I almost set something up. The last thing I want to do is spend my time with an old hag (no offense to anyone that's enjoyed her company) I just hate walking into a room and thinking WTF and even worse, leaving and feeling what the HELL did I just do.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 20:38 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 2881V
I asked around 414-469-0183 - not sure if it is still the main contact. But she would make a newbie feel ok. Not sure how old our friend is but V is probably pushing 40.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
I used to see an old dancer, 50 plus, baby damage, tats. You know the drill. Top notch oral though. She said her best customer was an overweight college student.
I liked her because she was cheap and always on time. She lived in a Red Roof Inn.
-
09-29-18 20:04 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 686Not impressed
So I went to visit the Arab princess down on the Southside after many glowing reviews. I guess I am just finicky or something cause I did not find the session overly enjoyable. Yes she is nice, and mabye she is middle eastern, but based on the jawline, I am thinking more like a hard life american Indian. Anyways, the pictures are exceptionally flattering as she looks 45+ and they were a rough 45 years. Heavy smoker, lots of baby damage, and with the tattoos, just reminds me of old trailer trash. To top it off, I come out and her black pimp and a younger provider with a garish tattoo accross her neck had to park right next to me. Not cool.
-
09-29-18 18:17 #2677Regular Member

Posts: 4Re:
I am someone with a disability too, so I understand how frustrating this experience can be if you have social anxiety. I have a disability where I can't smile or move my eyes side to side, I usually tell the provider up front about this to see what she says. The ones that I have been with consider themselves intimacy therapists. You can try to go with a high end provider like Mia Evans or if you can drive down to Chicago there is MMia Westbook as well who is pretty open. I think it is just about being honest and open in your wants and needs. You can also try one of those high end providers on EROs, that is what I started out with. Jamie Love in Chicago is another good one. There are sites like eroticmonkey you can go to get some information.
-
09-29-18 18:04 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 469Friendly help
I have a lady in Mount Prospect Illinois, close to Ohare airport that offers a very confortable massage in her home. Things are very relaxed until you are ready to move forward. When I met her we did the massage with some extras and did the main event on the third visit and if you are ok she will let you go without a bag. PM me if want her info.
Originally Posted by JRob1289
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 17:37 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 355Leggy Blonde
For some reason she looks familiar. Anyhow, I thought the black guy in the mirror taking the pic was a nice touch. Client or management??
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/465572469650
-
09-29-18 15:37 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 246Violet
Does anyone have contact info for Violet? Thanks.
-
09-29-18 12:49 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 55I would agree with lefty on this. With a massage parlor you get comfortable being naked in front of a women and being touched and there's far less pressure to perform. You kind of just lay back and go with the flow. The downside is most of the Milwaukee MP suck, but they'll do the job. If you go the escort route I totally agree it should be professional, not a drug addled flake. I think Violet would be a good choice. Sounds like Kendal might be a bit over the top going out of the gate and your expectations might be to high moving forward.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 12:12 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 2881Virgin
I would start with a massage parlor first and get used to a woman touching you. Otherwise you might blow your load in 15 seconds. And that's ok. It take practice.
Originally Posted by JRob1289
[View Original Post]
There used to be a mid to late 30's Emily in West Alllis on S 94th. Lost her contact. 414 526 4487 might work. She is easy going and would be willing to work with you over a few sessions until you learn to ride the bike.
What about Violet? I know she would be patient and willing to help.










Reply With Quote




