Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,541 to 36,555 of 41319
-
10-02-18 21:28 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 84http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/975215372913 Looks like rain has a new friend asking a new premium though not sure its worth it at $$$.
-
10-02-18 17:38 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 256Any information
Does anyone have information on a provider named Juju?
-
10-02-18 17:05 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 805Is she posting anywhere currently? If so, what the link.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-02-18 12:35 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Veronica Savu
I need to adjust that last statement. Veronica does now charge a bit extra for backdoor service with new recruits. I guess I'm grandfathered in that respect. As they say, it pays to get in early!
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 08:12 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 65Ad
Do you have a link for her.
Originally Posted by BassRiff
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 05:20 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 244Riverside Gina
Had a wonderful visit with the highly reviewed Riverside Gina, very nice quite area. Easy parking and discreet. All previous reviews are acurate!! Walked in and she was wearing a see through lingerie. Nice tits with huge nipples. She gets right into it! BBBJ right off the bat, petite girl so easy to move her around. Really into dirty talk, get her on top and she will ride you until you explode! 1st shot was with her on top, 2nd was doggie, 3rd was all over her tits! If you haven't stop by and see her, can't beat it for the value. I don't know if any one else in JAX that provides as much for the rate Gina has. Probably better to schedule her in the evenings.
-
10-01-18 15:07 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 980Veronica Savu
I just had another exquisite afternoon with the highly reliable and consistently amazing Veronica Savu. Those ice-gray eyes seem to see every dirty thing you've ever done, and they like all of it! Seriously, though, Veronica is now, in my not-terribly-humble opinion, the finest of the upscale ladies currently active in the area. And I say that on the basis of considerable experience at the higher end. And still no upsell for backdoor entry!
http://www.veronicasavu.com
-
10-01-18 11:35 #4772Regular Member

Posts: 16Ty for the Chloe Astoria info.
Had a great dream with her. Excellent huge natural fun bags. While her mario coins rate is rather large I enjoyed myself nonetheless. Hit a variety of positions. I forgot to ask about greek in all the excitement. Excellent head games. Took it all down the throat like a champ. She was winning 3-1 but left me feeling like the big winner that night. Oh what a dream.
-
10-01-18 10:47 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 444I remember seeing she had a profile on SA (seeking dot com) and I think she had favorable reviews at the time. I never met her, though.
Originally Posted by KidBronson
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 08:55 #4770Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone know her?
She used to be around on BP. Had some comms then went dark. Anyone had any experience with her?
-
10-01-18 08:16 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 933Vivian
Ok thanks. I contacted her but she quoted $250 for hour so that's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 17:58 #4768Regular Member

Posts: 1Go get a taste of Grace with the beautiful face.
I've been seeing Grace since March 2018. Always have a great time.
She definitely treats me well. Check her out, you won't be sorry!
-
09-30-18 12:47 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 91Looking for help
Been out of the hobby for a little since BP went down. But decided to give it another go around. So wanted to see if anyone had info on her.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/221474760409
-
09-30-18 10:20 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 2131Vivian is the Redhead. Not sure if she is worth 200. I don't thank any hooker is worth that kind bread. I have not had the pleasure of either of the girls.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 05:15 #4765Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Which one is Vivian and is she worth it?
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






