Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,026 to 29,040 of 30313
-
09-28-18 17:10 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 132Riley
Riley hit me up said she's avilable in CLT until Sunday night. She's probably one of the better GFE experiences in town when she's around so don't miss out. Message me for details but you should be able to search her name and see good reviews plus contact info.
-
09-28-18 15:36 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 589Sadly, I'm only in CLT Mon-Thur, in the W / S area on Fridays and the weekends.
Pk.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 14:49 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 719Big ass PAWG
Maybe this one fits:
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1364510
Was going to visit but can't get times to line up. Staying at a nice place a nice place. Seems a little skittish but agreed to 120 hh. Ad says Greek available but I didn't ask specifically. If you try her out let me know the story. Only in town this weekend she said.Last edited by TjtjtJall; 09-28-18 at 15:10. Reason: Add picture
-
09-28-18 13:34 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 589Got a few special cravings, can you guys share if you know where I can find them?
I do my share of dreaming but get bored from time to time and dream up new cravings. In either case, they need to be a good provider and allow msog, fiv, daty, etc.
First - Looking for a big ass PAWG, but not flabby, Dee Siren porn star would be a great example of the shape / size I'm looking for. I don't mind a little bit of a belly but can't look like a spare tire around the waist or the Michelin Man.
Second - Looking for a chick that would allow me to fist her pussy. It's on my bucket list of dreams yet to be filled.
I'm open to CLT, W / S, GSO, Gastonia, Rockhill, Salisbury, etc.
Thanks,
PK.
-
09-28-18 10:03 #1284Regular Member

Posts: 12Has anyone dreamed with either of these?
-
09-28-18 09:56 #1283Regular Member

Posts: 73Did not have the chance.
So, I did text her. She replied shortly thereafter from a number different from the ad. We communicated briefly via text and she was quite willing to work with me. She then called me. Sweet and sexy voice. She asked me if I was coming now and I told her that I was not in a position to do that right now. Wrong answer. She literally hung up. I texted her the why and what I was interested in (regular thing potentially). I am not in Charlotte.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
Still (not) waiting for her response!
I would be interested, generally speaking. She may not be. All good!
Monger safe!
-
09-27-18 14:31 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 34Same type of dream
Confirm that she has a great body and near perfect naturals. As I read in another review, I caught her when she just got up. Place was a mess and didn't really attempt to freshen up. Really sucks because she would be awesome if she gave a little effort on appearance. Never complained about the pounding, so looks like your criteria is met.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
Also, definitely not in University as advertised. She mentioned she was on the middle of getting a new place. Would repeat if in a pinch but would wait until later in the afternoon.
-
09-27-18 13:12 #1281Regular Member

Posts: 3Escort communication etiquette.
I am trying this for the first time and wondering if anyone can offer general advice on what to ask the provider to make sure I don't get scammed, is it OK to ask for pics to confirm its the same person in the pic? What about STD free proof? What can I not mention in a text? Etc I would appreciate any help.
-
09-27-18 12:17 #1280Regular Member

Posts: 73Emmy.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/598151614329
Good morning, Gentlemen! Anyone have any intel on this young lady? She so looks my type. I have searched in the forum (for her name) on only much older results. Much appreciated.
-
09-27-18 09:42 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 266Eros. Amazing pics
I've been in this "hobby" for a good bit now, always find it amazing that over the course of years, the women don't age. Wish that was me!
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 09:06 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 252Spinner
She was calling on her higher power is still making me barrel laugh! Too funny. You rock Bakepagedude. Thanks for the killer post!
Originally Posted by Zuda226
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 06:57 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 1189Grace
Excellent choice, have seen her for years. Great body, always dressed impeccably for the date, nails hair and lingerie. She screens so be prepared for that. She's a little chatty especially for a new suitor but definitely a fun time. If you need more info shoot me a PM.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 22:17 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 1095I was wondering about her. Please share some feedback once you meet up.
Originally Posted by MichianaMale
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 19:40 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 85Sarah in Gastonia
Saw her a while back (http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/804958368259). Got a BBBJCIM. It was alright.
She's heavier than her pictures and it's a bit if a drive. IDK if I'll go back.
Anyone have info on an Asian provider?
-
09-26-18 19:40 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 103Amazing Grace
Hello guys I'll be in town for the race and was looking for some companionship in the evening and was hoping someone could give any feedback on Amazing Grace from Eros. She is exactly what I'm looking for and I LOVE the big hair. I'm a kid from the 80's and I miss the big hair on women. Thanks in advance guys.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/460237.htm?cat=1








Reply With Quote





