Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7898
-
10-02-18 21:51 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 390Some intel.
Sexylexy0000.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a39f...4-ccd40415f7eb
Seems to be a stripper, claims to be new to the area. Wants $2000/ meet. I laughed, she said she would "meet me halfway. " I wished her luck (and I mean it.).
Sugarlovin11.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e0250...5-0676ec35c3c6
DTF. Wants $650/ meet. I passed, she offered no negotiation.
Brand-new.
https://www.seeking.com/member/31f9b...c-40fe85f4fa6c
DTF. Wanted $300/ week allowance, I pressed that I won't see her every week, it became $300/ meet. Tig ol'bitties in the pic. Got into details in texts, no greek, doesn't swallow. Unsure, put her off for the moment.
Yogapants730.
https://www.seeking.com/member/aaf07...0-363eba9d995d
Wants to meet in public, "at the end of the meet, if you want to go forward, you give me a $300 deposit toward a $600/ month allowance. " Sounds like a good scam to me for collecting $300 for nothing.
Sanguine64.
https://www.seeking.com/member/65c86...9-bbc70d3b368b
DTF, $250/ meet dykey / punky vibe. Was horny, went for it. Just OK in bed but fun watching orange hair bob up and down. Won't return.
-
10-02-18 19:42 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 72Agree with SpiceOfLife, SA is better. It is just easier to pay for WYP with a prepaid debit card. Have had trouble using one to pay for SA.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 18:17 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 57Good post, thanks.
Have joined SA for month 2 now, have had 2 successful dates w no pay to play, just go out, good time, seal the deal. Seems there is a decent mix of low key, sugar babies looking for experience, good times, some daddy / dom issues perhaps- in our favor. Some pay to play pay / meet sugar babies, and those are probably up front right away- pros not wasting any time seeing if you are game to pay. That said, if you pick and choose, have a softer / meaningful approach, you may experience some good short term and long term succeess / arrangements. To each their own and YMMV. Good luck, more info the better. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 17:53 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 289Whatsyourprice.com
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
Run by the same owner as SA. Not nearly as many babies there.
-
10-02-18 17:10 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 154Wyp
Sorry guys, but I have no idea what WYP stands for or how one even goes about joining it and finding playmates there. I've been in the bowl for the past six months and have had great success on SA. But someone please point me in the right direction for the info for WYP.
Thanks fellow mongers!
Pix.
-
10-02-18 08:48 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 487I emailed the CS dept of SA and got back on. He thing that worries me is the fact that I was banned for no reason. It seems like any woman can report you at any time and there is no check on it.
Originally Posted by Missingcr1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 07:52 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 72Suspension from SA. WYP Advice
I have been using WYP, as opposed to SA. On that site I have been using the theory that the best defense is a good offense. On the few occasions I have run into an issue with a young lady, such as one trying to pull a scam insisting that I wire money just in advance of meeting, I report it to WYP. I am just honest with them that I agreed to pay for a date and then explain what happen (of course, all date details were in texts and emails). In almost every case my credits were refunded, no questions asked. Am also thinking that if several guys report the same girls they will be banned. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 09:56 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 363My personal experience from all over the country in my travels is be upfront but leave a little to be read between the lines. Most on SA know what you are looking for. But leave no doubt during texting. If they drop out, move on. It's a numbers game and I never meet up to "test the waters". $$ all depend on your area. I have met for 2-5. 5 is the top. The ones that want over that usually will not get a response.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 20:57 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 393More Intel
1) ukebear (https://www.seeking.com/member/002b1...1-3026d36b6aa5)
A Y2K baby (she just turned 18 over a week ago) and DTF. Filipino. Unfortunately, she's close to Philly, and too far for me. Also, in her profile she states that she's looking for guys under 28.
2) underthesun19 (https://www.seeking.com/member/2cb64...6-7b7fd626394b)
Another Y2K baby who seemed to be DTF. Unfortunately, she has GPS -- she's asking for 600-1000 weekly. Fuck that.
3) jasmine0508 (https://www.seeking.com/member/14683...3-a411b33f6a4e)
Another Y2K baby who seemed to be DTF. However, after I suggested that we go to texting, she ghosted me.
-
09-30-18 11:32 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 237The Number one pic up line
Is tell them " what I have to do for you so you can delete your account. Then set up an ice breaker for a small amount to hangout and test the walls after that your 60% there LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 05:18 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 16265 Steps in a Nutshell for SA Mongers
1 - Intro Letter. Talk about yourself and what you have to offer in general terms. End the letter with a question or let them know they should get back to you if everything sounds ok so far. Never re-try if they do not respond unless they are your specific type. Then let them know that and try one more time only.
2 - If they reply. Ask them what their financial expectations are and also let them know you are not a big spender but that you can add value in other ways. End the letter with a question or let them know that if that sounds ok to get back to you.
3 - If they reply. Let them know you have even more added value besides the donation and then let them know what your donation amount is.
4 a. If they reply that everything sounds good so far. Then move them to email or txt. I always go to email first in case things don't work out, then they do not have my cell phone number. Use a disposable email address that's only for SA.
4 b. If they want to negotiate. Me personally I never negotiate, if you do it once you will do it twice and it will take you off your game. I just wish them well and then sometimes they will give in, but mostly they don't.
5 - Now that you have them on email, get specific about what your intimacy expectations are. If they are in agreement move them to txt and set a date.
Once I have them on email I give them the choice of a platonic M&G or a paid date. I never ask for intercourse to take the pressure off. But I find all UTR's are happy to oblige without asking and that 50% of SB's also happily oblige. I will give an SB one paid date sans intercourse to make up her mind. But usually if they don't go all the way on the first date they never will. Usually but not always. Use your best judgement.
Under no circumstances pay for anything more than normal dating expenses for a platonic date. If you give a girl a $ thinking you will get lucky the next time, you are deluding yourself. Most girls know that if a guy does this they can work a G or two out of him before he gets angry and tells her to F off. There are exceptions to every rule, but too few to take the chance, and too many willing girls to have to. And however hot any girl is there are 10 more just as hot. And hot on the outside is no indication of how hot they are on the inside.
-
09-28-18 21:24 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 139Agreed. Personally, I don't mind a small gift for gas / parking or a sitter--especially if I get a good vibe ahead of time. But full allowance? No way!!
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 18:57 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 237Sorry I posted it on the wrong form
Pm me for number.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 10:29 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 579Was SA or WYP or some other method of meeting?
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 09:51 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 237Erica
Yesterday as you know it was raining kinda hard and that's when my phone blows up "hey, hey, hey, hey" I was trying to wait for this one girl that has super tight pussy in Columbia but she did not answer So next was Erica as I rolled my eyes. The problem with hanging with her she wants to hangout 1. 5-2. 5 hours so I said fuck it we are doing the deed in the back seat no more riding me in the front picked her up off of handover headed to the county park at a new car dealership both got butt naked jumped in the back seat then she started to complain saying " why you rushing me" I'm like "okay" so we start talking I was thinking to myself " dam this chick is sexy which way I'm going to hit it" I was hard as fuck ready for the fun to start. So, after 20 minutes of bla bla bla yea 20 minutes I put on the cover got on top of her after 3-4 pumps she was wet as fuck it was all on my balls she is tight but not super tight so I was in there for a good 40 minutes she started kissing on my neck, etc. I was like oh shit that's that GFE LOL. Then, I busted finally. I forgot to tell you guys she broke her arm running from the police and had surgery. Great date for the budget ballers safe, fun, no drama and clean.









Reply With Quote





