The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1988

    In A Slump

    I'm finding more and more profiles where the girls write "nothing physical" or "nothing intimate," and it pisses me off. They should not be on the site in the first place IMO.

    Against my judgement, I renewed my premium membership. Still hoping to find a White or Asian Y2K SB before the end of the year. In a slump, though. None of these four are looking for anything physical:

    1) discreetsugah (https://www.seeking.com/member/1a993...3-5ba5820968fe)

    2) L0neStar (https://www.seeking.com/member/ab29e...4-b4be6f43c653)
    Not a Y2K SB - born in Dec. 1999. She claims that she's had sex only once.

    3) Emilyoc (https://www.seeking.com/member/f6c4d...8-526d6866ba65)

    4) trixareforkids12 (https://www.seeking.com/member/f66db...d-ff5a930e5e04)
    Not a Y2K SB.

    Also:

    5) timshel18 (https://www.seeking.com/member/34a6c...6-60f838943892)
    I don't know if this one is DTF. She wants me to buy access to her SC in order to continue the conversation. Fuck that.

    6) taylorrr26 (https://www.seeking.com/member/61ad5...7-4eaf63e94711)
    This one said that she was DTF, and gave me her number to text. I texted her and she never responded. She stopped responding to my messages on SA as well.

  2. #1987

    SA Search

    The search "Profile Text" feature is back up.

  3. #1986

    Notel options around Baltimore

    Gents:

    I think this has come up before. I need suggestions / options for low cost spaces for meetings. I'm getting tired of 80-150 on Hotels.com. Also, I have a couple of ladies who are only available in the morning or early in the day. Any suggestions are appreciated.

  4. #1985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Guys. This is a thread for sugar daddy activities. Can we get things back on track and take the discussion of an agency to another thread please?

  5. #1984

    You upset one of the SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    For some reason I was reported "numerous times for inappropriate talk" I sent SA a response on all the duplicate profiles, girls selling pics etc. Is anyone else having isssues? I use the usual discretion, not sure wth is going on. Are there better sites then SA and WYP? Thanks all!

    T.
    They reported you, no proof necessary. Had the same thing happen to me after I got jerked around for a meet and then left. No recourse either. Just take the suspension and play some more later.

  6. #1983

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by MDmonger  [View Original Post]
    It's been years, around 10 I think, but I tried them once when I lived in VA. At the time it was not full service. It was up-close and personal strip tease, grinding in your lap sort of things. I might have gotten a CBJ, it's so long I can't really recall. Likely a manual release if you want one. Best I can recall right now, I'm sorry. At least one girl from that time has gone out on her own as an escort down there.
    Been a while for me too. For me I always received at least an HE. It was a good time but pricey. In the other hand, the girls were great and fun. Not jaded. Like a first step into the dark world.

  7. #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Those are some cute gals and worth it if there isn't an up charge for the "full relaxation release. " So, does the price for the services they list on the website exactly what one must pay for that full release?
    No tip required unless you want something more along the lines of an escort level of service and then some will and some won't but the ones that will bill be looking for a tip.

    Just FYI but the now very successful Chloe Mallinina started and worked with bluegems competitor, secrettemptation, for a long time. ST has a similar menu but more girls will offer more and their alumni list of high end escorts is longer.

  8. #1981

    UpCharge?

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    Think of it as a different version of an AMP + Strip club. Sexy girl mutual touching, full relaxation finish. You will leave happy. Lots of girls graduated to Escort status. I fell ashamed I have been at this so long that I can see their face in my head but I can not recall the names they used.
    Those are some cute gals and worth it if there isn't an up charge for the "full relaxation release. " So, does the price for the services they list on the website exactly what one must pay for that full release?

  9. #1980

    SA suspension

    Team,

    For some reason I was reported "numerous times for inappropriate talk" I sent SA a response on all the duplicate profiles, girls selling pics etc. Is anyone else having isssues? I use the usual discretion, not sure wth is going on. Are there better sites then SA and WYP? Thanks all!

    T.

  10. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius369  [View Original Post]
    Had a look at this site. Does anyone know what kind of services they do offer? Is it just a private striptease? Seems pretty pricey for that. And I'm not sure how I'm going to leave "relaxed and completely satisfied" after just a striptease.
    Think of it as a different version of an AMP + Strip club. Sexy girl mutual touching, full relaxation finish. You will leave happy. Lots of girls graduated to Escort status. I fell ashamed I have been at this so long that I can see their face in my head but I can not recall the names they used.

  11. #1978
    EDITOR'S NOTE:
    Some of you "sugar daddies" are starting to piss me off so let me make this clear.

    "Sugar Babies" are HOOKERS, end of story. They are EXACTLY the kind of hookers that were on BP when it was open, you can know this because, and I'm going to put in in all caps so you can see it

    THEY DON'T FUCK YOU UNLESS YOU PAY THEM.

    Let me say that again in a different way

    YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM TO FUCK THEM THAT MAKES THEM HOOKERS.

    Now the tchniques in landing them may be different but among us mongers let us not delude ourselves, if she was a real "SB" she would have deleted her ad the moment she found a real "SD." Why

    BECAUSE HE WOULD BE PAYING HER TO FUCK HIM AND SHE WOULDN'T NEED ANOTHER ONE.

    If you are fucking her, giving her money, and she STILL has an ad, she is a hooker, you are a john and it's pay for play end of story. It's guys like you that make these chicks write me complaining that people call them prostitutes, I ask "did you charge him for sex" and they answer, seriously "yes, but that doesn't mean I"m a prostitute."


    A2
    I think this should be a "sticky" at the top of every SB thread / forum on this site.

  12. #1977
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Some of you "sugar daddies" are starting to piss me off so let me make this clear.

    "Sugar Babies" are HOOKERS, end of story. They are EXACTLY the kind of hookers that were on BP when it was open, you can know this because, and I'm going to put in in all caps so you can see it

    THEY DON'T FUCK YOU UNLESS YOU PAY THEM.

    Let me say that again in a different way

    YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM TO FUCK THEM THAT MAKES THEM HOOKERS.

    Now the tchniques in landing them may be different but among us mongers let us not delude ourselves, if she was a real "SB" she would have deleted her ad the moment she found a real "SD." Why

    BECAUSE HE WOULD BE PAYING HER TO FUCK HIM AND SHE WOULDN'T NEED ANOTHER ONE.

    If you are fucking her, giving her money, and she STILL has an ad, she is a hooker, you are a john and it's pay for play end of story. It's guys like you that make these chicks write me complaining that people call them prostitutes, I ask "did you charge him for sex" and they answer, seriously "yes, but that doesn't mean I"m a prostitute."


    A2
    Last edited by Surfing for Fun; 09-19-18 at 17:05. Reason: Forgot a detail

  13. #1976
    It's been years, around 10 I think, but I tried them once when I lived in VA. At the time it was not full service. It was up-close and personal strip tease, grinding in your lap sort of things. I might have gotten a CBJ, it's so long I can't really recall. Likely a manual release if you want one. Best I can recall right now, I'm sorry. At least one girl from that time has gone out on her own as an escort down there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius369  [View Original Post]
    Had a look at this site. Does anyone know what kind of services they do offer? Is it just a private striptease? Seems pretty pricey for that. And I'm not sure how I'm going to leave "relaxed and completely satisfied" after just a striptease.

  14. #1975

    Sapphire Entertainment

    Had a look at this site. Does anyone know what kind of services they do offer? Is it just a private striptease? Seems pretty pricey for that. And I'm not sure how I'm going to leave "relaxed and completely satisfied" after just a striptease.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Good luck with the nude pics of the girl you know in real life. Totally get it. Dying to hear a report of one I know in real life. She drives me crazy, flirting in real life. Because of my personal commitments and position in community, can't do anything with the flirts. Here's a link to the one that's driving me crazy.

    http://bluegems.com/the-ladies/alexandra/

    Good luck on the pics! Good for you.

    DM.

  15. #1974

    Not around

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I am still hoping that as I provide good contacts to the community, that it will reciprocate the same:

    Tall, curvy, a nice set of pillows, and great assets. The bigger plus is that she likes older men like me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/704b1...2-850c01a938d5

    Spinner with a great set in the front and back. The plus side is that she get straight to the point.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f1c8...c-f6d860d031c6

    A small spinner. I have not met her, and I doubt if I will. She seems to be lacking in some curves, but I know some of you like that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f489...d-b175dd4f3be5

    I will post more when I can find new replacements. Be safe gents.
    Either girl number deactivated her or I got blocked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape