Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,401 to 20,415 of 26927
-
09-28-18 21:02 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 32Feel free to add reports on other girls if you like. No-one is stopping you.
Originally Posted by Cognac060
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 21:00 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 32Karolina, Sandra or. ?
I was wondering if I should see one of these. Did either offer BBBJ?
Or should I just hold out for next week and see a tall 20 yr old latina visiting instead?
-
09-28-18 19:07 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes the Asian Marina, not sure of location as I didn't ask. Will give you a report back.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 17:14 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 1676NG Karolina
https://www.yesbackpage.com/105/post...668-3374-.html
I just met Karolina and feel she's the best current value out there.
-
09-28-18 15:48 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 220No it's not EEC
It's https://twitter.com/AngellisAngels?lang=en.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
Angellis Angels.
-
09-28-18 13:24 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 233Haven't seen her yet. I tried reaching out to Sandra to figure out if it was the same Gigi, but she never responded. I absolutely loved seeing Gigi, and, honestly, if I booked and it wasn't the same girl, I'd be crushed when I got there. And that wouldn't be fair to anyone.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 07:57 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 202Modeling Avenue Gigi
Did you ever end up seeing Gigi? I'm curious about her as well.
Originally Posted by SteamTrain98
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 23:10 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 1358Have to give NG some credit. They created a good brand with generally predictable and consistent services. However, it would be good to hear more about other ones, especially the independents.
Originally Posted by Cognac060
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 22:48 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 286Happydates?
There is a new Hannah at EEC (whatever it's called now.) Same agency?
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 22:19 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 541Which Marina, the asian near O'Hare? I'm trying to set up a date so let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Vincent05
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-18 21:12 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 220Hannah
Have any of you seen Hannah, the new girl at happydates. They are on Telegram.
-
09-27-18 21:01 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 31Need help deciding
Trying to figure which provider to go with Kennedy caillouette or Monica de luca.
-
09-27-18 20:42 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 79NG only?
Is this forum NG only now? Geez, getting tired of reading only about them. I've tried them before also, and was good, but they're not the only ones out there. Makes me not want to try them again since the whole forums has gone through them twice I reckon!
-
09-27-18 19:59 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 31Can't decide between
Hey guys I'm trying to decide between 2 different companions can anyone help. It's between Kennedy caillouette or Monica de luca.
-
09-27-18 16:40 #6513Regular Member

Posts: 7Karolina
Saw her last week, just want to thank the mongers here for the glowing reviews.
100% accurate.











Reply With Quote





