Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1292

    3 basic rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey9191  [View Original Post]
    I am trying this for the first time and wondering if anyone can offer general advice on what to ask the provider to make sure I don't get scammed, is it OK to ask for pics to confirm its the same person in the pic? What about STD free proof? What can I not mention in a text? Etc I would appreciate any help.
    1. Don't use your own phone number. 2. Don't do outcalls to your place of residence 3. Don't take more money than you agreed to. As for STD free, good luck with that.

  2. #1291

    Posting the ad because I can't answer PM's today

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    Riley hit me up said she's avilable in CLT until Sunday night. She's probably one of the better GFE experiences in town when she's around so don't miss out. Message me for details but you should be able to search her name and see good reviews plus contact info.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-escort-atlanta-235290

  3. #1290

    Best Asian in Town?

    OK guys, the pix are obviously fake, but does anyone partake, and if so, what was discovered with their Shake and Bake?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1363101

    SpinnerGuy.

  4. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    Riley hit me up said she's avilable in CLT until Sunday night. She's probably one of the better GFE experiences in town when she's around so don't miss out. Message me for details but you should be able to search her name and see good reviews plus contact info.
    Hey can you send me her contact info? Is BBBJ on the table.

  5. #1288

    Riley

    Riley hit me up said she's avilable in CLT until Sunday night. She's probably one of the better GFE experiences in town when she's around so don't miss out. Message me for details but you should be able to search her name and see good reviews plus contact info.

  6. #1287
    Sadly, I'm only in CLT Mon-Thur, in the W / S area on Fridays and the weekends.

    Pk.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this one fits:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1364510

    Was going to visit but can't get times to line up. Staying at a nice place a nice place. Seems a little skittish but agreed to 120 hh. Ad says Greek available but I didn't ask specifically. If you try her out let me know the story. Only in town this weekend she said.

  7. #1286

    Big ass PAWG

    Maybe this one fits:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1364510

    Was going to visit but can't get times to line up. Staying at a nice place a nice place. Seems a little skittish but agreed to 120 hh. Ad says Greek available but I didn't ask specifically. If you try her out let me know the story. Only in town this weekend she said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68C881F3-D439-4D0B-80A2-4097A523DD94.jpg‎  
    Last edited by TjtjtJall; 09-28-18 at 15:10. Reason: Add picture

  8. #1285

    Got a few special cravings, can you guys share if you know where I can find them?

    I do my share of dreaming but get bored from time to time and dream up new cravings. In either case, they need to be a good provider and allow msog, fiv, daty, etc.

    First - Looking for a big ass PAWG, but not flabby, Dee Siren porn star would be a great example of the shape / size I'm looking for. I don't mind a little bit of a belly but can't look like a spare tire around the waist or the Michelin Man.

    Second - Looking for a chick that would allow me to fist her pussy. It's on my bucket list of dreams yet to be filled.

    I'm open to CLT, W / S, GSO, Gastonia, Rockhill, Salisbury, etc.

    Thanks,

    PK.

  9. #1284

  10. #1283

    Did not have the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Damn she my type too hope you find out and report back if she real.
    So, I did text her. She replied shortly thereafter from a number different from the ad. We communicated briefly via text and she was quite willing to work with me. She then called me. Sweet and sexy voice. She asked me if I was coming now and I told her that I was not in a position to do that right now. Wrong answer. She literally hung up. I texted her the why and what I was interested in (regular thing potentially). I am not in Charlotte.

    Still (not) waiting for her response!

    I would be interested, generally speaking. She may not be. All good!

    Monger safe!

  11. #1282

    Same type of dream

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her I don't care if her service is lacking bc once I get her in pound position doggy its gone be on LOL. She can pretend it don't hurt and say nothing or scream don't matter.
    Confirm that she has a great body and near perfect naturals. As I read in another review, I caught her when she just got up. Place was a mess and didn't really attempt to freshen up. Really sucks because she would be awesome if she gave a little effort on appearance. Never complained about the pounding, so looks like your criteria is met.

    Also, definitely not in University as advertised. She mentioned she was on the middle of getting a new place. Would repeat if in a pinch but would wait until later in the afternoon.

  12. #1281

    Escort communication etiquette.

    I am trying this for the first time and wondering if anyone can offer general advice on what to ask the provider to make sure I don't get scammed, is it OK to ask for pics to confirm its the same person in the pic? What about STD free proof? What can I not mention in a text? Etc I would appreciate any help.

  13. #1280

    Emmy.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/598151614329

    Good morning, Gentlemen! Anyone have any intel on this young lady? She so looks my type. I have searched in the forum (for her name) on only much older results. Much appreciated.

  14. #1279

    Eros. Amazing pics

    I've been in this "hobby" for a good bit now, always find it amazing that over the course of years, the women don't age. Wish that was me!

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Excellent choice, have seen her for years. Great body, always dressed impeccably for the date, nails hair and lingerie. She screens so be prepared for that. She's a little chatty especially for a new suitor but definitely a fun time. If you need more info shoot me a PM.

  15. #1278

    Spinner

    She was calling on her higher power is still making me barrel laugh! Too funny. You rock Bakepagedude. Thanks for the killer post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuda226  [View Original Post]
    When BPD falls in love like this, she is a must try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape