Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2003

    Info: emwoodd

    Hello,

    Anyone have any info on this babe: https://www.seeking.com/member/73e2f...-5f0cca801450?.

    Her FB sorta checks out but she was fast to pics on snapchat. Claims to be fairly new but I get the pro vibe especially given her chat and lovely pierced nips.

    Experiences?

    Stay Safe,

    Anexplorer40.

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link: https://www.seeking.com/member/e48fb...5-9ad3e757566d.

    Was talking by text with her. She offers to host and we agree 5:30 pm. She mentions allowance of $$ and all's good. This morning she says she forgot she had to be in DC at 6 pm. I suggest meet and greet in DC so we can plan for next time and she says OK. Then she wanted full allowance for the meet. I say small gift is OK, but I don't do full allowance for drinks. She says her time is too valuable. Anyway, not going to meet her for now. Perhaps one of you will have better luck with this one.
    Please don't start giving these girls money for a meet and greet.

  3. #2001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Info

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51338...5-28d1c7f14ad2

    Anyone chat or seen this one? Sounds like a pro.

  4. #2000

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Los Angeles, California is a bit far to travel to see her.
    Here's the correct link: https://www.seeking.com/member/e48fb...5-9ad3e757566d.

    Was talking by text with her. She offers to host and we agree 5:30 pm. She mentions allowance of $$ and all's good. This morning she says she forgot she had to be in DC at 6 pm. I suggest meet and greet in DC so we can plan for next time and she says OK. Then she wanted full allowance for the meet. I say small gift is OK, but I don't do full allowance for drinks. She says her time is too valuable. Anyway, not going to meet her for now. Perhaps one of you will have better luck with this one.

  5. #1999

    Suspension from SA

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMiyone  [View Original Post]
    They reported you, no proof necessary. Had the same thing happen to me after I got jerked around for a meet and then left. No recourse either. Just take the suspension and play some more later.
    Team,

    I disagree, we pay for the pleasure of meeting these young ladies, and most of us are smart enough to not use terms and keep things vague. Yet we still get banned, here is the email for customer support, I suggest you email them and let them know our discontent. Just my. 02, they need us for the money, so if enough of us make a little noise, I bet we are heard. Best of luck and keep fishing!! Yvonne is who I voiced my concerns with, I mentioned to her a lot of us are not happy. But never mentioned the site!!

    seekingarrangement@datesupporter.com

  6. #1998

    Fav bunny baby

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Lurker so far. Going to see this one tomorrow. Will report back. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0253e...3-f910bec0a1ad
    Los Angeles, California is a bit far to travel to see her.

  7. #1997

    Just Got Banned

    I haven't been active on SA for almost 6 months. Found a few girls that became FWBs without P4 P. Well I pay for dinner and going to a movie or something LOL. But yeah, just got an email a couple days ago stating that I had been banned for escort terminology and because I had done it too many times, I had been banned.

    I agree with other people's assessment that this is in response to FOSTA-SESTA. I remember watching Vice's exposé and how some jurisdictions were trying to see if, legally, they could go after people who use seeking for p4 p.

  8. #1996

    More Intel

    1) agbvoodoo (https://www.seeking.com/member/44d45...3-9e329c5baf59)
    Does not want intimacy.

    2) yanahwill (https://www.seeking.com/member/ba031...f-9c5ef0d52601)
    Does not want intimacy.

    3) babygirlnicolexo (https://www.seeking.com/member/9c0dc...0-376f936482df)
    Does not want intimacy.

    4) Cherriterri3 (https://www.seeking.com/member/2ff27...2-be186340acb3)
    She told me that she's DTF, but unfortunately, she's in Salem, NJ, and that's a little far for me.

    Also, anyone contacted this one:

    5) heyitsme943 (https://www.seeking.com/member/ca350...d-f723daac191b)
    Looks really hot, maybe TGTBT. On her profile, she writes, "Only entertaining "verified" users for safety reasons." What does that mean, I wondered -- there are different levels of verification, on SA. I'm only FB verified (I linked a fake FB profile). I messaged her, asking what level of verified is required, but she never responded.

  9. #1995

    Fav bunny baby

    Lurker so far. Going to see this one tomorrow. Will report back. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0253e...3-f910bec0a1ad

  10. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Yea, some of those girls flag you acting like they are so pure. The girls want you to go in detail about what you want to do if you just say " hangout" so avoid that trap get them on a text me app fast ans start the conversation.
    That's the thing. I didn't say anything like that and had no prior warnings.

  11. #1993

    Yea

    Yea, some of those girls flag you acting like they are so pure. The girls want you to go in detail about what you want to do if you just say " hangout" so avoid that trap get them on a text me app fast ans start the conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I just got notice that my account was suspended for using escort terminology which I never do and it was suspended. It also said that I've committed this violation too many times and I've been banned. Yet this was the first suspension or warning I have ever received. Any of you guys experienced this?

  12. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I just got notice that my account was suspended for using escort terminology which I never do and it was suspended. It also said that I've committed this violation too many times and I've been banned. Yet this was the first suspension or warning I have ever received. Any of you guys experienced this?
    This happened to me also a few months ago. Got the same exact message. Emailed SA support asking for details as I never did use any questionable items they mentioned, no response. I had some time and profile boosts left that they just took and did not refund. I think SA is under pressure to stop anything questionable on the site since BP was taken down and has been aggressive. If a girl reports you then then SA support reads your emails and ban you based on there opinion.

    I started another account with a different email and credit card after being banned. I have been following these rules and have not had any problems since.

    1. No discussion of business in any way over SA messaging other than generally saying "willing to provide an allowance or financial support".

    2. Get the Convo to text or other messaging app before bringing up ANYTHING having to do with sex or money.

    3. This includes the words, rates, money, intimacy, hookup, per date, short term, P2 P, FWB, and all escort terms etc.

    4. If a girl asks you "what would I have to do to get an allowance or what are you implying", ie trying to get you to say you want or are looking for sex end convo immediately. If she does not pick up and go along with this immediately she is not interested or possibly looking to entrap you.

  13. #1991

    Banned

    I just got notice that my account was suspended for using escort terminology which I never do and it was suspended. It also said that I've committed this violation too many times and I've been banned. Yet this was the first suspension or warning I have ever received. Any of you guys experienced this?

  14. #1990

    FreeSpirit0113 warning

    She's temporarily deactivated her account but the profile is parked here:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/902c3...0-6bca0615609a

    If she comes back at least this will be searchable.

    Anyway, Amanda has lots of pics available, she's super cute and skinny, and eager to meet. Wanted $ 5 for a long session, I balked and she came down immediately to $ 4.

    We set a time and place, everything was set, I arrive, then she texts with the lamest of excuses. She also says, only at this point mind you, that she has no transportation anyway and could not have made it regardless. Says she guesses she "forgot to ask me to pick her up. ".

    So regardless of how cute she is and fun she sounds, avoid, she's a flake and not likely to show.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda_.jpg‎  

  15. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Gents:

    I think this has come up before. I need suggestions / options for low cost spaces for meetings. I'm getting tired of 80-150 on Hotels.com. Also, I have a couple of ladies who are only available in the morning or early in the day. Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Tip-top motel in elkridge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape