Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 929 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 13934
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3284

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenBri  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mandi, Brie, Sydney. She's back from vacation and wants to let you know to reach out to her she's a I available and is waiting for you guys. She put on little weight but those who know her know it was in the right spot Man that ass.
    I'm game Allen PM me her contact info.

  2. #3283

    She's back

    Yes Mandi, Brie, Sydney. She's back from vacation and wants to let you know to reach out to her she's a I available and is waiting for you guys. She put on little weight but those who know her know it was in the right spot Man that ass.

  3. #3282

    Red Flags/Bait & Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Gillaian21  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews, any red flags from anyone? More than happy to report back after.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1178977

    https://alligator.com.lasvegas.listc...post/26534025/

    Gill.
    $200.00 an hour and outcall only are two of the biggest red flags in Vegas. I smell agency. I bet the girl in the pics doesn't show up.

  4. #3281

    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly. K E L L Y

    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews, any red flags from anyone? More than happy to report back after.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1178977

    https://alligator.com.lasvegas.listc...post/26534025/

    Gill.

  5. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I usually tell the girls I pay when we finish. So far, so good. Any girl from Eros is 99% scam.
    Yeah I should have known better. Now I do. That's worth the price of admission. Just wanted to put out the PSA — if it results in her losing even one client, that means she's lost money in the end.

  6. #3279

    Megan from Eros is indeed a ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Based on her pictures, I would assume a girl like that for $$ is too good to be true. It sucks but at least you learned something going forward.
    I usually tell the girls I pay when we finish. So far, so good. Any girl from Eros is 99% scam.

  7. #3278

    Mandy still around.

    I posted about her once and then took a break from kongering for a bit, but looks like she's still active. She wants you to contact her through snapchat now. Mandy_xoxo4. Just letting fellow mongers know she is legit and was very sweet when I had seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a3b7445cc3cb4854a2aae4a80b387293_20151001_bg.jpg‎   7fda102e23d149aeaaf605fd51322a28_20151001_bg.jpg‎  

  8. #3277

    Any info on this Italian

    Was snooping around for my usual weekend Vegas run and came across this fine lady on two sites. Has anyone had any experiences / robs / etc? Looks like no credible reviews are up yet.

    http://archive.is/fPIzR

    http://archive.is/mearE

  9. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck2001  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Megan from Eros to come to my strip hotel room this afternoon. Her ad is here: https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/686348.htm.

    And her phone number she used is 702-640-6070.
    Nice to confirm that "EROS Verified" means so much:

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/686348.htm

    https://www.eros.com/utah/files/663323.htm?cat=4552

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/9125519.htm

  10. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck2001  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Megan from Eros to come to my strip hotel room this afternoon. Her ad is here: https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/686348.htm.

    And her phone number she used is 702-640-6070.

    She asked how much I would be willing to pay, and we agreed on $200. I specifically asked to be sure there was no upsell, and she affirmed. She said "I do not do upsell. " She comes by, nearly a full hour later than she said she would. She's not the girl in the pictures, not even close. She's not unattractive but she's got quite a bit more baby fat on her. Definitely not top shelf in terms of looks. I have the money laid out waiting for her, like a gentleman. She puts it in her purse, sits down on the bed, and tells me that was just to get her in the door and I'm going to need to "tip" her up to $300 more if I want FS. I start laughing to myself, I should have seen this coming. I tell her I have only $100 more and offer that (not true, I have more locked in the safe) but she claims that won't even get me a HJ. At this point I can tell that $200 is a sunk cost. But it's the principle, I don't want to open up the safe and give the lying fat cheat even a penny more. So she make up some obvious fake story about how the $200 is the agency fee and she gets paid tips, but since I'm not happy the agency will send an ugly girl over as a replacement without requiring more payment. She even calls up her friend and acts out this ruse. Her friend calls her "Becca", FYI. So at this point I'm glad to just get her out the door and out of my sight. My mistake to trust her and let her take the $200 before I verified the plan. Oh well, a good learning experience. Don't call her unless you want to have your money stolen by a lying cheat!!
    Based on her pictures, I would assume a girl like that for $$ is too good to be true. It sucks but at least you learned something going forward.

  11. #3274

    Rob report: Megan from Eros

    I contacted Megan from Eros to come to my strip hotel room this afternoon. Her ad is here: https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/686348.htm.

    And her phone number she used is 702-640-6070.

    She asked how much I would be willing to pay, and we agreed on $200. I specifically asked to be sure there was no upsell, and she affirmed. She said "I do not do upsell. " She comes by, nearly a full hour later than she said she would. She's not the girl in the pictures, not even close. She's not unattractive but she's got quite a bit more baby fat on her. Definitely not top shelf in terms of looks. I have the money laid out waiting for her, like a gentleman. She puts it in her purse, sits down on the bed, and tells me that was just to get her in the door and I'm going to need to "tip" her up to $300 more if I want FS. I start laughing to myself, I should have seen this coming. I tell her I have only $100 more and offer that (not true, I have more locked in the safe) but she claims that won't even get me a HJ. At this point I can tell that $200 is a sunk cost. But it's the principle, I don't want to open up the safe and give the lying fat cheat even a penny more. So she make up some obvious fake story about how the $200 is the agency fee and she gets paid tips, but since I'm not happy the agency will send an ugly girl over as a replacement without requiring more payment. She even calls up her friend and acts out this ruse. Her friend calls her "Becca", FYI. So at this point I'm glad to just get her out the door and out of my sight. My mistake to trust her and let her take the $200 before I verified the plan. Oh well, a good learning experience. Don't call her unless you want to have your money stolen by a lying cheat!!

  12. #3273

    Looking for an old flame.

    I was with a provider about a year ago in Honolulu who went by Sisily she told me she was based out of LV and had worked as a stripper and in the local AMP scene. She has blonde hair and big brown eyes, is about 5'6" tall, looks mid to late 20's and has a tightly built body, not skinny but not busty and she has a flower tattoo on her side. I sorry I wasn't sure what thread to put this in but I would be very thankful if anyone's willing to help.

  13. #3272

    Visiting Vegas

    I'm a senior member in Columbia, SC. I'm be passing through your fine City for one night on October 14. I would like to know if any senior members have a good GFE UTR they can recommend. I'll be with friends and have a car so it will need to be after 11 pm. I can go to them or that can come to me at Hard Rock. PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks.

  14. #3271

    About a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/26949722/

    Been interested in her but I recall some possible bad posts from a while ago that I couldn't dig up but could be mistaken. Any background is appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Saw her about a month ago. Hosting from weekly. Gave good direction to the place. Standard qv. She was nice and ready on time.

  15. #3270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I've been toying with the idea of taking a shit at her.
    Know you been on this board longer then me and I also know that you have seen all of the negative reviews / scams that she runs do yourself a favor save your time, energy and money for someone way better!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape