Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 930 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 13942
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3292

    They are mostly linked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahkawahka  [View Original Post]
    https://lasvegasgirldirectory.com/model/madeline/

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to see if you have any experience with this particular miss and also wondering if you have any feedback for this particular site / agency. Thanks!
    If you call another girl you get basically a dispatcher. The girl who shows up is not the girl in the ad. Quoted $$ and the girl that showed up was not the one in the ad.

    Happy hunting.

  2. #3291

    Yes, red flags.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gillaian21  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews, any red flags from anyone? More than happy to report back after.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1178977

    https://alligator.com.lasvegas.listc...post/26534025/

    Gill.
    Ok, first tell these lovely Jezebels (sister of Satan in O. T.) you are interested, but you do NOT NOT NOT give out your room number or address, and you will meet in the lobby. OK? Then you can't get tricked with bait-and-switch. Then ask if the $200 is all-inclusive, or is there a show up fee. If you get this far, say you will not pay anything in advance. If they have a non-Las Vegas area code, that is a RED FLAG. Agency girls will not do incall, but they upsell and you may not get intercourse, or even a handshake. Eros is probably the worst site of all for agency scammers. Before I retired and had nice income, I saw a lot of VIP girls, and it was mixed. I know of 5 or 6 streetwalkers who have many of them beat for performance. Most don't have phones, though. I posted months ago, about 12 SW gals I've seen, but I tried posting new pics a month ago, but I keep getting the old post. I don't know how to do pics on here. Tech stuff never works for me.

  3. #3290

    Google Madeline Ford

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahkawahka  [View Original Post]
    https://lasvegasgirldirectory.com/model/madeline/

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to see if you have any experience with this particular miss and also wondering if you have any feedback for this particular site / agency. Thanks!
    I doubt she will be the one to show up.

  4. #3289

    Feedback on site and girl

    https://lasvegasgirldirectory.com/model/madeline/

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to see if you have any experience with this particular miss and also wondering if you have any feedback for this particular site / agency. Thanks!

  5. #3288

    Lily

    Sweet girl but a little bigger than what the ad shows.

    She is probably 15 Lbs larger than what the pictures show but was decent in bed. Felt a bit rushed and kept talking about the line she did before coming.

    Will not repeat but not bad in a pinch. $$ for the hour out.

    https://switter.at/@Liliana

  6. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillaian21  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews, any red flags from anyone? More than happy to report back after.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1178977

    https://alligator.com.lasvegas.listc...post/26534025/

    Gill.
    Sheridan Love.

    https://twitter.com/sheridanlovexxx?lang=en

    Save your money man. I'm sure you can look up her real profession and videos showing off her work on any streaming site.

  7. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    Dude, your second link has a review that says its a fake ad?
    Sorry didn't see the review. Will continue my search, appreciate the heads up.

  8. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillaian21  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews, any red flags from anyone? More than happy to report back after.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1178977

    https://alligator.com.lasvegas.listc...post/26534025/

    Gill.
    Dude, your second link has a review that says its a fake ad?

  9. #3284

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenBri  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mandi, Brie, Sydney. She's back from vacation and wants to let you know to reach out to her she's a I available and is waiting for you guys. She put on little weight but those who know her know it was in the right spot Man that ass.
    I'm game Allen PM me her contact info.

  10. #3283

    She's back

    Yes Mandi, Brie, Sydney. She's back from vacation and wants to let you know to reach out to her she's a I available and is waiting for you guys. She put on little weight but those who know her know it was in the right spot Man that ass.

  11. #3282

    Red Flags/Bait & Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Gillaian21  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews, any red flags from anyone? More than happy to report back after.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1178977

    https://alligator.com.lasvegas.listc...post/26534025/

    Gill.
    $200.00 an hour and outcall only are two of the biggest red flags in Vegas. I smell agency. I bet the girl in the pics doesn't show up.

  12. #3281

    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly. K E L L Y

    Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews, any red flags from anyone? More than happy to report back after.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1178977

    https://alligator.com.lasvegas.listc...post/26534025/

    Gill.

  13. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I usually tell the girls I pay when we finish. So far, so good. Any girl from Eros is 99% scam.
    Yeah I should have known better. Now I do. That's worth the price of admission. Just wanted to put out the PSA — if it results in her losing even one client, that means she's lost money in the end.

  14. #3279

    Megan from Eros is indeed a ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Based on her pictures, I would assume a girl like that for $$ is too good to be true. It sucks but at least you learned something going forward.
    I usually tell the girls I pay when we finish. So far, so good. Any girl from Eros is 99% scam.

  15. #3278

    Mandy still around.

    I posted about her once and then took a break from kongering for a bit, but looks like she's still active. She wants you to contact her through snapchat now. Mandy_xoxo4. Just letting fellow mongers know she is legit and was very sweet when I had seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a3b7445cc3cb4854a2aae4a80b387293_20151001_bg.jpg‎   7fda102e23d149aeaaf605fd51322a28_20151001_bg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape