Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 888 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam123  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? I thinking about stopping by on my way to Greenville.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/261371781433
    A solid performer with new after-market additions.

  2. #1521

    Dakota the MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam123  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? I thinking about stopping by on my way to Greenville.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/261371781433
    I had a noon appointment with her some months back. I arrived at the location she had specified at 11:55 and called her as directed. No answer, so I left a voicemail message that I had arrived. When she didn't respond I called her again at exactly noon and once again left the same voicemail message. Still she didn't respond. I waited 5 minutes more and called a third time. Her phone went to voicemail a third time and I once again left the message that I was waiting for her. Immediately after, I left for my favorite AMP. She never returned my call.

    There are some better options out there.

  3. #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Same with me. 2 weeks ago she sent me a email and said she was leaving the next day and to text her when I was ready. Couple hours past and I text her twice and called once with nothing but silence. She definitely is in my top 3 providers for this area.
    I stay very UTR, but since I rely on these type of post. Thought it only fair to join and contribute. I shared a dream with her not too long ago. Communicated via email, she admitted she did not check it on a regular basis, but I prefer it over texting. Very personable and on time. Met at a low end, but safe place. She had put on a few pounds, I was ready to see the sexy bottom in the pics and unfortunately, that was not my view (YMMV). She was sweet and the CBJ was incredible, but I am quite picky and the extra weight turned me off a little. No offense, but if I'm paying, I want premium (yes, I monitor EROS on a regular basis. Just wish our area had more visitors). Hope this helps and be safe out there.

  4. #1519

    Dakota the MILF

    Has anybody seen her lately? I thinking about stopping by on my way to Greenville.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/261371781433

  5. #1518

    Any reports on this one?

    Any of you have dealings with this lady? Think she goes by Tasha. She's not expensive (50 for qv and 70 for hhr). Found what I think is her FB page and she seems legit. Wanted to se if there is any history out here before I TOFTT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C20414F3-4E22-4019-BA44-CE3E5D229E74.jpg‎  

  6. #1517

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore6968  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. She is a very strange lady.
    After the B's she gave me I agree fully. Even though I haven't meet her.

  7. #1516

    Strange one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro401  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with her the day before she agreed to 11:00. Called when close no answer, so I text still no answer. Went on to ge.

    T closer waited till 5 min before appointment time still no answer. So guys don't waste your time. She is a no show.
    I have seen her. She is a very strange lady.

  8. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, I am considering starting up a thread named "WTF IS SHE THINKING. " How is posting a pic using a filter to include a laceration and dripping blood supposed to be sexy? Maybe I'm naive. Any of you guys have a fetish for being stabbed by a pimp? I get it. It's Halloween season. But save that stuff for your FB and SC. Holy shit.
    I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who said WTF!! Seriously what are you trying to get across.

  9. #1514

    Special time

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    That is so wrong, and it's not even October yet. ;-) I know there's such a thing as kinky, but she missed the mark by a mile here. If she's into Halloween perhaps a sexy little witch outfit would have been tasteful. Not really my type anyway, but that's not the way to attract new clientle.
    She is telling us its that time of month. Lmao.

  10. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, I am considering starting up a thread named "WTF IS SHE THINKING. " How is posting a pic using a filter to include a laceration and dripping blood supposed to be sexy? Maybe I'm naive. Any of you guys have a fetish for being stabbed by a pimp? I get it. It's Halloween season. But save that stuff for your FB and SC. Holy shit.
    That is so wrong, and it's not even October yet. ;-) I know there's such a thing as kinky, but she missed the mark by a mile here. If she's into Halloween perhaps a sexy little witch outfit would have been tasteful. Not really my type anyway, but that's not the way to attract new clientle.

  11. #1512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    I can't even

    Seriously, I am considering starting up a thread named "WTF IS SHE THINKING. " How is posting a pic using a filter to include a laceration and dripping blood supposed to be sexy? Maybe I'm naive. Any of you guys have a fetish for being stabbed by a pimp? I get it. It's Halloween season. But save that stuff for your FB and SC. Holy shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 735889428693MzAwMjY3ODEwMQ.jpg‎  

  12. #1511

    Caroline in Gaffney

    Made an appointment with her the day before she agreed to 11:00. Called when close no answer, so I text still no answer. Went on to ge.

    T closer waited till 5 min before appointment time still no answer. So guys don't waste your time. She is a no show.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2018-09-25-12-23-50.jpg‎  

  13. #1510

    LiveLaugh16

    Are you back? Site does not accept private messages to you? PM me again.

  14. #1509

    Caroline Gaffney

    Went to see this one had made an appointment the day before got close and text but no response. Waited till appointment time and crickets. So guys don't waste your time.

  15. #1508

    Ella

    I saw Ella Sunday at the same location someone mentioned off of pelham rd. Decent place and great time as usual. She was her normal self no signs of anything demon wise. $ for a non rushed quick visit and she was very enthusiastic. I probably will be seeing her again this week.

    Stay safe.

    Stixx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape