Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 13306
-
09-26-18 16:56 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 170Strange one
I have seen her. She is a very strange lady.
Originally Posted by Jethro401
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 11:46 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 512I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who said WTF!! Seriously what are you trying to get across.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 11:05 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 130Special time
She is telling us its that time of month. Lmao.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 07:52 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 650That is so wrong, and it's not even October yet. ;-) I know there's such a thing as kinky, but she missed the mark by a mile here. If she's into Halloween perhaps a sexy little witch outfit would have been tasteful. Not really my type anyway, but that's not the way to attract new clientle.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 05:35 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 1206I can't even
Seriously, I am considering starting up a thread named "WTF IS SHE THINKING. " How is posting a pic using a filter to include a laceration and dripping blood supposed to be sexy? Maybe I'm naive. Any of you guys have a fetish for being stabbed by a pimp? I get it. It's Halloween season. But save that stuff for your FB and SC. Holy shit.
-
09-25-18 13:42 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 26Caroline in Gaffney
Made an appointment with her the day before she agreed to 11:00. Called when close no answer, so I text still no answer. Went on to ge.
T closer waited till 5 min before appointment time still no answer. So guys don't waste your time. She is a no show.
-
09-25-18 12:34 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 504LiveLaugh16
Are you back? Site does not accept private messages to you? PM me again.
-
09-25-18 12:26 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 26Caroline Gaffney
Went to see this one had made an appointment the day before got close and text but no response. Waited till appointment time and crickets. So guys don't waste your time.
-
09-25-18 10:04 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 130Ella
I saw Ella Sunday at the same location someone mentioned off of pelham rd. Decent place and great time as usual. She was her normal self no signs of anything demon wise. $ for a non rushed quick visit and she was very enthusiastic. I probably will be seeing her again this week.
Stay safe.
Stixx.
-
09-25-18 06:11 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 687Sister
No her legs did not look like the pics in the ad. They looked a lot better. They are from Florida so they are only around now and then but are looking to move here. They both have children.
Originally Posted by ClapTrap
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 19:18 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 56Samantha
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/456351718762
Saw this one last week in a hotel in Anderson (she lives there). Big fan of her curves and energy, huge bazonkas just as advertised. DATY was available, she was so impressed with my tongue skills, gave me an extra hhr. BBBJ, BBFS. Go see her, I loved the session. Greek available for a price I think. 80/120/200.
-
09-23-18 17:17 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 144Leg Bruises
Pretty good indicator of better living through Modern Pharmacology. Long term use. Starts to damage the muscle tissue resulting in Hematoma.
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]
(Was a corp-man in an earlier life).
-
09-23-18 16:33 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 157Legs bruises
What's with the bruises on the legs?? Maybe she rides dirtbikes in her spare time? LOL.
LL.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 16:27 #1503Banned Member

Posts: 65Did the little sister still have all those weird bruises all over her legs when you went and visited her?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 10:50 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 822Wow, Jewls turned down Greek?
Now I know hell has frozen over!
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





