Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 805 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6036

    Laila follow up

    She said she was on websites and here she is. Again, saw her on the street and wanted site prices. All about that cash.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/head-on...43256-12862034

  2. #6035

    Laila. Avoid

    So picked up BSW Laila off national. Was quiet and young. She does websites and not a lot on the streets. Nearly took her right back when she said her prices. She was only about that money and it just kills any mood. She agrees and we get there. Soon, a car turns in near our spot and she knows the lady in the car. Makes me change location with the money. Asked for it back until we got to the second spot but she refused. Then she complained about more money. Keep in mind, we have done zero. I mentioned if good service, possible tip. Well then she assumes I have all this money. I was nearly about to just cut my losses until she calmed and did a CBJ. She was freaking about possibly having to do a BBBJ. Got her number and she wouldn't get out until I sent a text. I sent but have since blocked and deleted the #. Not a repeat. Cute and good looking body but hate the act / attitude. Also had something else too.

  3. #6034

    Tall thin brunette

    I was out on the loop yesterday and spotted a tall thin dark haired lady wearing a knee length dress and black pantyhose. I've picked her up before but don't remember here name. She was walking between 19-23 and Nat. I attempted a scoop but when I attempted a loop around the block, she was gone. Any of you pick er up? I'm looking for a number.

  4. #6033

    Checking in after Vacay

    Hey gents. Was out for two weeks. Have been back to the strolls but without success. One night, was full of SW but didn't go. Saw Diane out with a guy using a cane. He eventually went across the street to watch. Didn't seem threatening. When I came up the street of hers, she has clearly forgotten about me. She always remembered me. It has been awhile. She has that bright hair again but was looking healthy and better than the last few times I've seen her out. Didn't bother to try. She is good with whatever but wasn't what I was looking for. The guy and the way she left her phone in my car last time did it for me.

    As for reading about LEO, I see it in presence but seeing little action. I have sadly turned down a street to see one parked. It made me change plans or paths and get out of dodge. Stay safe.

  5. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    They also will be working closely with the FBI.
    That means people with time and resources to look into Johns found on phones. Be careful out there.

  6. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    The FBI?? Why would that be?
    Trafficing = Possible federal charges.

    There are federal dollars available to local LE for combating trafficing.

    Maybe more reasons.

  7. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    They also will be working closely with the FBI.
    The FBI?? Why would that be?

  8. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I have definitely seen an increase in marked police vehicles in the area, the difference being when I see one there's another tailing roughly 4 blocks behind. Use this analogy: When we see a deer cross the road it's almost a given that another one or two are following.
    The big push is expected for two reasons.

    1 Greenfield will be opening up soon.

    2 There is conservative money behind a rebirth of Mitchell street. There was a lot of talk from the "Doors Open Milwaukee" people for rehabing areas namely Mitchell ST district.

    So yea stay safe on the SS and warn your fav's to stay that way too.

  9. #6028

    I forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I have definitely seen an increase in marked police vehicles in the area, the difference being when I see one there's another tailing roughly 4 blocks behind. Use this analogy: When we see a deer cross the road it's almost a given that another one or two are following.
    They also will be working closely with the FBI.

  10. #6027

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvPetites  [View Original Post]
    Met her at 7th and G. Decent enough looking, especially for a SW. Very business oriented, but has skill, said she works at a club in GB and the streets when in town here. She's thin, blonde, with some nice curves. Prices are definitely right!
    Unless she's loosened up in the last month she doesn't like CIM and will pull away as soon as you start. Have some napkins handy.

    HS.

  11. #6026

    A Familiar Face

    This morning I hit G then National just once because of heavy LE presence. I decided to take a chance on L before heading home and saw Magenta walking east. For those who have recently joined Magenta is mid / late thirties with red wavy hair. If not for years of abusing herself she'd be smoking hot in my opinion. I hadn't seen her anywhere since last year and was glad to see she is okay. I picked her up and Magenta talked and talked about her life. She has a job as a banquet food prep worker and was visibly proud of herself. I am happy for her! Anyway, she has gained a solid 20 pounds and looks a lot better, attributing it to quitting crack. Her caustic bad breath made it clear she still drinks and smokes like a chimney, though. I had to pull over on the way to a spot to let her finish her story. Magenta likes me and likes to share her life but this was getting ridiculous. I finally was able to get a word in and we agreed on a car friendly activity. Magenta said she is no longer on the pill so sex would have to be covered (um, that's the only way I do it with providers). She gave a BJ that wasn't as good as I remember but her hands were effective. I let her know I was close and as always, Magenta swallowed every drop. Cool lady but be advised, she likes to talk. A lot.

  12. #6025
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    Talked to a SS business owner that attended a meeting at 2nd precinct. There are some serious changes in store for the main strolls, A lot of heat on the girls, johns and pimps in targeted areas. Plan to see an increase in police presence, both marked and unmarked, as well as foot patrols and camera monitoring.

    Like I said, "for what it's worth". I can't say if the cops are just paying lip service to the businesses or if it's really going down. Time will tell.
    I have definitely seen an increase in marked police vehicles in the area, the difference being when I see one there's another tailing roughly 4 blocks behind. Use this analogy: When we see a deer cross the road it's almost a given that another one or two are following.

  13. #6024

    For what it's worth

    Talked to a SS business owner that attended a meeting at 2nd precinct. There are some serious changes in store for the main strolls, A lot of heat on the girls, johns and pimps in targeted areas. Plan to see an increase in police presence, both marked and unmarked, as well as foot patrols and camera monitoring.

    Like I said, "for what it's worth". I can't say if the cops are just paying lip service to the businesses or if it's really going down. Time will tell.

  14. #6023

    Barbie

    Met her at 7th and G. Decent enough looking, especially for a SW. Very business oriented, but has skill, said she works at a club in GB and the streets when in town here. She's thin, blonde, with some nice curves. Prices are definitely right!

  15. #6022

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I decided to drive the South Loop this afternoon after a planned date fell through. I saw a BSW at 6 & G and someone pacing like mad at 7 & G. No idea if she was a WSW or just on something.

    I got to 13 and started seeing dudes with hoods pulled up and bandannas on their faces on every block. It looked like some gang related trouble was brewing, so I hit Chavez and went home. Be safe, everyone.
    I may never return to that area now. Sounds scary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape