Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 13811
-
09-29-18 08:30 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 958Nevada
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
Brothels will cost you a lot more than an agency, but yes they are legal where anything in clark county (vegas) is not. I'd recommend checking out Vegas Asian Club for an agency https://www.vegasasian.club/ , some of their talent rotates with kp. I see that Elsa from there is coming soon, and I can't wait as I've never been able to make a date with her when out there. Another agency is Little Tokyo http://littletokyolv.net/g5/ although I've never used them. Be prepare to go through some screening. Parlors are also a good time, but can even cost more than an agency if you don't do your homework. I'd check out the threads in the vegas forum for some definite up to date answers, it's been over 6 months since I've been there. RM also has some relatively up to date info on some good parlors, and I would recommend a visit with Amanda if you go that route.
Originally Posted by RamRod1172
[View Original Post]
-w.Last edited by Wenger; 09-29-18 at 08:36. Reason: added link
-
09-29-18 04:20 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 958These are the worst, as bad as Amsterdam. Long drive out of Vegas county. Usually older women, pick from a line up along with an ala carte menu of services. (yes, an actually Menu!) Over priced, for wham bam thank you ma'am. Don't expect GFE. A BBBJ might run you 500+. Same thing with Vegas escorts: the fee advertised is for them to come to your room. Extras are negotiated. Too clinical and transactional for me.
Originally Posted by RamRod1172
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 00:23 #2454Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts

Posts: 58Just go
Just check out the local legal brothel. They will pick you up and drop you off.
You get to pick from a lineup. Just my. 02
.
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 14:02 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 227Vegas
Probably not the best place to check but figured I'd ask here. Anybody have any good asian agencies out in Vegas? Going to be out there for an extended stay and wanted to see what kind of talent they have.
-
09-27-18 00:41 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 69Cosplay?
I am not aware that Ashland offers cosplay. But if they do, can someone also let me know? Also, how much is $.3 ?
Originally Posted by Dragon137
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 13:29 #2451Regular Member

Posts: 18Been a while since I've visited the city, but I find myself dreaming about Chinatown this Friday. Last apartment I went to is long gone. I see the Ashland that people have discussed with an ad mentioning cosplay. Anyone know if that is true? Would be some bucket list stuff to me. Or should I just expect the typical $. 3 half hour treatment?
-
09-26-18 01:08 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 69Ah. Maybe they were pretending, but I tried to motion or say 69 but they didn't understand.
Originally Posted by RayRay98
[View Original Post]
Never thought about that. I know some Mandarin but not a lot. I should try her translator.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 23:55 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 877Diana
She claims she's new to this and a college student living somewhere in the usual O'Hare locations. She wanted online verifications or references. I did references but before she even checked she was asking for a photo of my business card and photo of my work I'd. I said the Asian I gave as a reference is more than enough. Even if you do your DL she wants the whole thing with nothing covered. Guess I won't be seeing her.
-
09-25-18 20:26 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 653Believe this, they know why you are there and what you want. Try pointing between your legs and then hers and she will know. You want her boobs? Point at her chest. Just be prepared when she points at your wallet LOL.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
If that fails use her phone as a translator. Most girls have a translator app on their phone and some of them bring their phone into the room.
Or, learn some simple Chinese words. Mandarin not Cantonese as most girls are from Northern China plus it is their official language. I would think maybe 10 words will do. It will also shut them up from talking to each other while you are there if they think you understand what they are yapping about.
-
09-25-18 15:08 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 114They understand basic english and most sexual terms. Not trying to sound like a smartass but they understand kiss. If you go in after a yes, you can gauge if they will go further than a peck. If they play dumb, its a no. They understand but they don't want to say no.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 21:38 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 202Working ok for me.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
http://koreanpalace.biz/models.html
-
09-24-18 21:18 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 541KP website issues
Looks down again. Makes me think twice about signing up with them, especially with the rate increase.
-
09-24-18 20:50 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 172E6671
Hey brother! Your mailbox is full! Tried to PM you about the Belvidere location. Feel free to PM me as I live in Sycamore. I love Asians and BBFS! Any help would be great! Just moved here from Florida.
-
09-24-18 19:38 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 69How to communicate with the ladies?
How do you guys ask or get them to do something like DFK and stuff? I assume a lot would have a language barrier, so how do you ask them to do stuff?
-
09-24-18 11:20 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 1298No Kidding?
After a post like that, of course his mailbox filled up immediately!
Originally Posted by LotsOLead
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





