Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: White Girls in the 808

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1275
This blog is moderated by DangerBoy
  1. #555

    Blair at chichis again?

    Is this the same Blair that was available at chichis a few weeks ago?

    She seems to be booked and they do not take appointments for more than a day ahead.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/limit...hurry-12193757

  2. #554

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastsidesurfa  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Now that most of the ad sites are gone. I was just wondering if anyone has any contact with some of the previous girls like Sarbina, Zokia, etc?

    Any updates?

    Thanks.
    If you meant Sabrina the MILF Blonde, she's on Seeking Arrangement with her picture in a black outfit.

  3. #553

    Anyone?

    Hey guys.

    Now that most of the ad sites are gone. I was just wondering if anyone has any contact with some of the previous girls like Sarbina, Zokia, etc?

    Any updates?

    Thanks.

  4. #552

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by KublaiKhan  [View Original Post]
    No FS. Full Body Sensual Massage (FBSM). I think it's 300 for an hour, 400 for 90 minutes. Ms. Divine is comparable to the Thai therapist at CC. Most of them do not offer FS either. Ms. Divine's pictures are real, so hot red head, but no AMP service.
    Those rates are all current and would recommend the 1. 5 hours because of her special routine she does. The hour just isn’t enough time with this athletic and super toned hottie especially if you want a double.

  5. #551

    Fbsm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    So what's her rate for FS? Thanks.
    No FS. Full Body Sensual Massage (FBSM). I think it's 300 for an hour, 400 for 90 minutes. Ms. Divine is comparable to the Thai therapist at CC. Most of them do not offer FS either. Ms. Divine's pictures are real, so hot red head, but no AMP service.

  6. #550

    Emma Devine great news!

    Quote Originally Posted by KublaiKhan  [View Original Post]
    FYI, any of you interested in meeting Ms. Divine, she's coming next week to Honolulu. Check out her twitter page for more info.

    Twitter.com/EmmaisDivine
    Happy to see Emma is coming back so soon. I hope more Honolulu people see her this time so that she keeps returning regularly. She says she does better on the outer islands, which is why an Oahu stop doesn't happen as often, but she will definitely come more frequently if she gets some regulars here. It could be because of the AMPs here that she is not that busy when she comes to Oahu. If you want AMP service or FS, then pass on her. See her reviews and if you want an amazing FBSM session with extras from a beautiful white girl, then put her on your list.

  7. #549

    Vixxen Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by StopDaRail2  [View Original Post]
    Vixxen rayne. Anyone have any experience wih this one? Looks like she was an independent escort before joining the chichi team. Couldn't find no reviews of her anywhere. In one of her profiles, she claims to be GFE, including DFK and BBBJ, but that would make her very different from most of the chichi girls.
    I can't speak of her from personal experience, since I haven't had the chance to meet her yet, but she is on my short list. She was reviewed here by mrsmiley. She also has current reviews on privatedelights. She had a bunch of reviews on nightshift before they shut down. I believe she may have had some TER reviews too, before their reviews were pulled. She claims she is well reviewed. She was, before her reviews disappeared, through no fault of her own. All reviews I saw were good. Her specialty is "swallowing your problems away."

  8. #548

    Emma Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSurf  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/EmmaDivine

    If you're on this thread, you are already looking for something different than the AMP scene and what most of them offers. So in the spirit of variety, I wanted to share my experience with emma and that she will be back next week 9-12 to 9-14. I've already made an appointment as repeat sessions just get better but you should check it out for yourself and experience this awesome and beautiful lady that stands 5'7" and is even better in RL than her pics.
    So what's her rate for FS? Thanks.

  9. #547

    Emma Devine

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/EmmaDivine

    If you're on this thread, you are already looking for something different than the AMP scene and what most of them offers. So in the spirit of variety, I wanted to share my experience with emma and that she will be back next week 9-12 to 9-14. I've already made an appointment as repeat sessions just get better but you should check it out for yourself and experience this awesome and beautiful lady that stands 5'7" and is even better in RL than her pics.

  10. #546

    Vixxen rayne

    Vixxen rayne. Anyone have any experience wih this one? Looks like she was an independent escort before joining the chichi team. Couldn't find no reviews of her anywhere. In one of her profiles, she claims to be GFE, including DFK and BBBJ, but that would make her very different from most of the chichi girls.

  11. #545

    Emma Devine Returns Next Week.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with Emma Devine. She is not a full service escort so if you are only looking for that, look further. If you are okay with just being with a naked, very pretty, white woman with an amazing natural body, who gives about the best sensual session you can get, without actually "putting inside," then read on.

    Emma is a fbsm provider but I would call her "fbsm plus." She doesn't like fluid exchange so no kissing on lips and no oral either way, but almost anything else goes (YMMV). My experience was a very good nude sensual massage and body slide using every part of her body to massage mine, and lots of mutual touching/mutual massage. She allows (and actually encouraged) FOV, FIV, and FIA. She also gave the most amazing HJ I've ever had. She has a pretty face, and amazing body. Pics on all her ads are accurate. She had reviews on TER and nightshift before the FOSTA / SESTA bullshit. She currently has a few reviews on privatedelights. She was reviewed here (on this "white girls" thread) by darkman back in February. She was also reviewed by mrsmiley. She's on Switter and Twitter and advertises on adultlook, adultsearch, privatedelights and other places.

    She is based on the Big Island but travels to Maui, Kauai, and Oahu, and sometimes to the mainland, but I don't think she has been back to Oahu since Feb. This trip she is only on Oahu until tomorrow or Monday, then she heads to Kauai. Hopefully she returns a little more often, (like every 2-3 months instead of every 6 months).

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2909508.
    FYI, any of you interested in meeting Ms. Divine, she's coming next week to Honolulu. Check out her twitter page for more info.

    Twitter.com/EmmaisDivine

  12. #544

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel  [View Original Post]
    I believe Mr smiley left a review. For me it was B2B nude oil massage. No penetration and limited mutual touching (YMMV). There are plenty Chinese or Thai therapists who offer similar services at CC. The difference with her is she's a statuesque European girl with an athletic physique. Hopefully some lone who has seen her can chime in. Plus she is very attractive. Definitely mainland rates, but that was okay with me. Sometimes you need to vary things. Chinese food can get tiring after a while.
    Experienced her this werk. The others reports are true. Very limited mutual touch, ass and boobs only. And no viewing of pussy allowed. Jackhammer HJ for about 15 minutes. Then told me I can either jerk myself off or leave. So in and out within 45 minutes with balls still blue. Though I paid for the full hour of 200.

    Look is OK. Athletic European girl. Comparing with all the European girls I had this summer, will give her look a 6. Maybe 7 for Hawaii due to the lack of true European ladies here. Service and altitude only 3 at most. Definitely not a repeat for me. Once and done. Better donate fund to others who take care of men better.

  13. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshiSoGood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. So I've never done the massage thing, just escorts. I get that there is no penetration but what is allowed? Mutual touch? Any kissing?
    I believe Mr smiley left a review. For me it was B2B nude oil massage. No penetration and limited mutual touching (YMMV). There are plenty Chinese or Thai therapists who offer similar services at CC. The difference with her is she's a statuesque European girl with an athletic physique. Hopefully some lone who has seen her can chime in. Plus she is very attractive. Definitely mainland rates, but that was okay with me. Sometimes you need to vary things. Chinese food can get tiring after a while.

  14. #542

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel  [View Original Post]
    I paid 200. Yup I know expensive, but those are the mainland prices. Especially for pretty white girls. Pay first no exceptions and no negotiations.
    I've read other reports indicating either 120 or 150, but I'm assuming that is for half hour service.

    Is she in Waikiki and is there parking readily available where she's at, maybe Kapiolani Park or the zoo? Thanks.

  15. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel  [View Original Post]
    Had a pre hurricane celebration with this statuesque beauty. Reports are accurate. Great B2 B oil massage with exquisite HJ finish. Those who don't like mainland style pay first should look elsewhere. Definitely model looks with athletic body. The HE was deliberate and sensual. No jack hammer action like you get from the untrained Chinese girls. I would compare her technique with Thai massage therapists at CC. However I've read too many reports on uncertainty of Thai therapists being real women. Honestly one report is too many. Jenny is tall and curvy with C sized real breasts, so there is no doubt at all. She's gorgeous with a fitness instructor body.

    She has a Norwegian accent making her European exotic around here. Leaves on the 31st. Prices listed in her ad. Those who refuse to pay more than standard Hawaii rates look elsewhere. There is a hierarchy for the prices for providers based on ethnicity. Jenny is on the top of that food chain: tall, white, nicely tanned, and light auburn hair. Killer body and all shaved. Plus an awesome butt on her.
    Thanks for the report. So I've never done the massage thing, just escorts. I get that there is no penetration but what is allowed? Mutual touch? Any kissing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape