Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 686 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bewar...-aids-12660133

    Just found this. Guess I won't be coming to Flint.
    The one on the right has been a street walker in flint for MANY years and is certain to have something!

  2. #380

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Here is a quick summary of spinners in the area that I know, roughly in order of preference:

    Kacey (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kacey-escort-flint-238582) - really cute and thin unfortunately taking a break from the hobby at the moment.

    Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) - thin and firm and her GFE is most girls pse.

    Lucky Irish (http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/469539309291) - a little older but thin and nice and good service.

    Bailey (http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/537757624682) - cute, nice, good service but stomach isn't as thin / firm as pics show.
    Will have to give one of these a try soon I've seen lucky Irish she is a good one, but wanting someone different. Thanks.

  3. #379
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #378

    Fisting?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/835740620722

    Ok, I know someone has to have went to see if this chick is legit. Post a review of her, don't hold out on us. I'm thinking that if she can take a fist she probably wouldn't hesitate to take the old pork sword up the chute. Am I going to have to come all the way over there and TOFTT? Step up your game Flint brothers.

  5. #377

    Hayley

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/589265833791

    Incalls in Burton. From what I can tell the photos are her, but certainly dated by a few years. Still very agreeable person, likes to work and seems to do ok at it.

    I'd see again just because reliable and available are not always the norm in this industry. I have noting super great to say but then again I didn't have a terrible time.

  6. #376

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    300/ hr bullshit!
    4 out of his 6 postings are to help her get business.

  7. #375

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Let's see; you are looking for a Flint escort that doesn't have a blown out vag, does anal, BBBJ and doesn't charge an arm and a leg? Lmfao! Give me a bit to stop laughing, really. Holy shit that was funny. You probably prefer that your CD is cute and friendly also? And for god sakes, no bitches with personal issues or any addictions. But everything else is OK. Smh.
    Sounds about right, they don't have to have all just some things I prefer glad you got a laugh out of it.

  8. #374

    Recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have some info on this one or can recommend someone that doesn't charge an arm and a leg, but still is good with BBBJ, anal and has a tight twat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960
    Let's see; you are looking for a Flint escort that doesn't have a blown out vag, does anal, BBBJ and doesn't charge an arm and a leg? Lmfao! Give me a bit to stop laughing, really. Holy shit that was funny. You probably prefer that your CD is cute and friendly also? And for god sakes, no bitches with personal issues or any addictions. But everything else is OK. Smh.

  9. #373

    Safe black girl

    Does anyone have a suggestion for a safe black girl in the flint / saginaw area? Thanks.

  10. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    She used to collaborate with nasty Nikki. Saw her with Alizae a few years ago, she stormed out of the room demanding double the fee upon arrival. Left the other girl to finish up. But then busted in the room several times and was overall a giant pain in the ass. Didn't get ripped off exactly, not what I paid for I would say her avoiding your call is probably doing you a great service.
    Ahhh. I remember nasty Nikki. But it was a long time ago. And her friends were alot more friendly than she was & I could depend on her friends versus her. Is nasty Nikki still around anyway? Just curious that's all. 'Cause at first glance she had potential 'till she opened her stupid mouth.... but that was literally 5 plus years ago...

  11. #371
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #370

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Here is a quick summary of spinners in the area that I know, roughly in order of preference:

    Kacey (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kacey-escort-flint-238582) - really cute and thin unfortunately taking a break from the hobby at the moment.

    Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) - thin and firm and her GFE is most girls pse.

    Lucky Irish (http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/469539309291) - a little older but thin and nice and good service.

    Bailey (http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/537757624682) - cute, nice, good service but stomach isn't as thin / firm as pics show.
    I have seen Bailey twice now, both times were great, she really gets into it, great GFE.

    I also saw Stacy Renee for the first time the other day. Setup got off to a rocky start when I didn't hear from her on Friday, but we texted back and forth to set up for Sunday. When Sunday came around, got a bit of a later start than I had planned, she didn't get out of bed until well after 2 pm, and then only because I was coming to meat her. She hosts out of a house out in the sticks, so no nosy neighbors, and it was close to where I was staying. She has a great body, but a bit tall to be a true spinner (at least for me, I'm somewhat short). Not really GFE, not so much into DFK, but was okay. She has a great head game, I believe she called herself the "Head Queen", and it's a very good title, I almost lost it on the preliminaries. DATY was amazing, I could have spent my entire time down there, very clean, and CFS was amazing. In fact, I finished in the bag, which is very unusual for me. We got to talk a bit afterwards, and she is all around a nice person to spend time with. I will definitely repeat when I am in the Flint area.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  13. #369

    Info on this girl? Recommendations?

    Anybody have some info on this one or can recommend someone that doesn't charge an arm and a leg, but still is good with BBBJ, anal and has a tight twat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960

  14. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    Very messy room filled with menthol cigarette buts. No anal at all, no sex and very little BJ. Had a drugh deal in the middle of session. Rough addict looking woman. Don't waste your time and definitely wear a condom as she is a needle drug user.
    I called her and she didn't pick up when she called back it was 2 hours later she told me she is not doing Greek anymore but yet still is advertising it. I will not be seeing this one.

  15. #367

    Lisa lovings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooby1227  [View Original Post]
    She will negotiate.
    She also quoted me 300 for a hour tried to negotiate 150 max for that she denied. No way is it worth 300 told her I'd pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape