Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 13815
-
09-24-18 21:18 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 541KP website issues
Looks down again. Makes me think twice about signing up with them, especially with the rate increase.
-
09-24-18 20:50 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 172E6671
Hey brother! Your mailbox is full! Tried to PM you about the Belvidere location. Feel free to PM me as I live in Sycamore. I love Asians and BBFS! Any help would be great! Just moved here from Florida.
-
09-24-18 19:38 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 69How to communicate with the ladies?
How do you guys ask or get them to do something like DFK and stuff? I assume a lot would have a language barrier, so how do you ask them to do stuff?
-
09-24-18 11:20 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 1298No Kidding?
After a post like that, of course his mailbox filled up immediately!
Originally Posted by LotsOLead
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 10:27 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 47CeCe
Hey E, can you please clear your email box? The system says you are full. Thanks!
-
09-24-18 10:00 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 442BBFS Asian
CeCe who used to work AR Alice Beauty on Wentworth will do BBFS. I talked with her earlier this year and she is in Belvidare. If you are interested send me PM and I will get the address for you. It is too far of a drive for me.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 16:51 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 326Summary
Nice summary of events. Sad to say sounds like most AAMP's.
Originally Posted by NodozFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 16:48 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 877Diana
I think I asked before, is she an old AX girl? She posts on Eros and she's older.
-
09-23-18 11:44 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 36Doesn't sound too complementary. :-D.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 11:19 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 118Chaba
I saw Chaba last night and she is in fact the real deal and everything is on the menu. Very sweet and accomodating. Apartment is very clean and she even showered with me.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 07:46 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 704"looked like a booger" What does that mean?
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 03:13 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 37My first apt.
None of the girls on the pics were there. But the girl there was cute I said why not, and paid for 1 hour. So now let's break down the ad based on my visit.
THREE ASIAN GIRLS. Girls Change Every Week (again I was only offered 1 girl, but considering they change weekly. I might try again).
100%—YOUNG, 100%—PRETTY, 100%—SWEET, 100%—SEXY, 100%—AMAZING SKILL, (all true except the skill part. Did mish, doggy, and cowgirl. She got tired quick too).
All pics were provided by girls, if you ever discovers the pics are fakes or actual person resemblance has big difference, do choose to walk away. (hard to tell since their faces are covered in the pics, but based their nipples the girl I had doesn't have a pic in the ad).
What The Girls Do for You. Alway Sweet and Discreet (now for the fun part).
BBBJ (nope only got a CBJ).
Cob (nope she decided to do a HJ).
Chest Pushing (another nope).
Nipples & Painting (nope in fact she told me I couldn't touch her nipples).
G. F. E (not even close).
Kiss & Touch & Lick (no kiss during the entire session. Only got to touch her butt and legs. She wouldn't allow me to lick anything).
Open-minded (everytime I suggested something she says she doesn't understand me).
Sex with Condom (pretty standard so meh).
Naked Massage Body to Body (the massage was ok but not b2 b).
Clean, Pure, Nice, playful (yes. Yes. Yes. Everything was so mechanical and it's not like she allowed me to play with anything).
So in conclusion. I would try them again, but not the same girl. Like I said earlier I paid for an hour session, but she was already pushing me out the door after 40 minutes. To say that I felt rushed is an understatement. I hate to nitpick, but yeah. It was a pretty disappointing first experience.
https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / post /3129674933/26919181/26919181.
-
09-22-18 15:37 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks for the report, this was next on my list. Hope this is not the same place used in the other Elk Grove ads with a 224 area code. Will let you all know when I TOFTT.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 15:23 #2432Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Yea. That place is below average like you said.
Originally Posted by Duathlete
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 15:05 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 278I dreamed that i tried a new apt spot advertised in elk grove.
Was kinda scummy.
Girl was young and skinny but looked like a booger.
Sum1 banging on the door too made me uncomfortable.
Still took care of biz but I rushed it so I could gtfo.
Won't be going back.
This is the link.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1343881










Reply With Quote






