Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 13815
-
09-13-18 22:54 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 104Apartment
Try. Thegreenatchevychase in buffalo grove.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 21:15 #2399Banned Member

Posts: 307No gooda
She has been on my list of thing to do lately and I've been a little hesitant due to recent LEO concerns in that area. I've texted with her and I'm still not convinced she real. Or maybe I'm just a little paranoid.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 20:24 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 877Chaba
I see Chaba raised her rate back to 250 She's got that much business? How long before Wisteria makes the move?
-
09-13-18 19:33 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 40Willowbrook
Does anyone know if this is legit?
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1993519
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1989429
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a1990226
It's by my workplace so I want to check it out but it's like 4 blocks from a police station LOL.
-
09-12-18 02:04 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 958Dude! Always bring the correct amount. They'll never give you change. This isn't the Quickie Mart. LOL Proper etiquette is to put it in a plain white envelope too. And bring tip money, just in case the performance is outstanding.
Originally Posted by Mongger
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 23:46 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 36Do you mind if I ask if you're a previous or regular client with KP? Never been able to get my foot in the door with them and I finally threw in the towel after numerous attempts. Don't know if it was bad luck with my selection and scheduling or if they're good with their clientele and don't need the hassle of checking on a new customer. Either way, I never once heard back from them.
Originally Posted by Mongger
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 22:31 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 877Karen
Didn't see her. Wanted to see Jessica last week but it didn't work out. Don't know what anybody sees in Nina, but I guess YMMV and "in the eye of the beholder". Nina didn't even shower with me, has a jacked up face and was on her phone and not that great of a performance. Halen and Nicky were two thumbs up. If Sonya is still taking new clients, I would see her. She's indie. She's a little more per hour, but she is really into it.
Originally Posted by PuraVida
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 22:15 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 208Just a guess
Haven't been there since before the price increase, but now more guys will be opting for 30 min, so this might be a way for more "productive time" since the showers usually take 5 to 10 minutes; or maybe just a peculiarity of this girl. Might warrant some further research. . .
Originally Posted by Mongger
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 17:37 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 227Link
Not sure why that link didn't work. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
Just google "Karen asian escort Chicago".
It's the first result. Is that her?
-
09-11-18 15:38 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 218How about a link, please?
How about a link, please?
Originally Posted by PuraVida
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 13:30 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 227Karen
This her?
Originally Posted by PuraVida
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1152334#/ illinois / chicago / female-escorts /1152334.
-
09-11-18 12:57 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 224KP Schaumburg report
Fresh out of a visit to KP's Schaumburg location. Her name is Happi. First I'll go over the good things. The girl was smoking hot. Absolutely beautiful body with great tits and a beautiful ass and legs. Her skills were also above average. Started with BBBJ proceeded into 69, and then reverse cowgirl and finished in missionary. Her attitude was OK. She was friendly but not what I would call warm. What was strange about this visit is that the standard protocol was not followed. I had booked a 30 minute appointment and the first thing that changed is their rates. Everything is now $50 higher. So a 30 minute appointment ran me 250. Second, having come directly from the ATM I had 260 and when I handed it to her I asked if she had change. She made some lighthearted comment about a Tips or something I couldn't really understand but I just let it go for the time being and waited to see if she would get my change after the session. That never happened. So if you are trying to avoid an awkward situation make sure you bring the exact amount unless you don't mind paying on top of their already higher rate. Third, she did not offer me a shower to start the session. She just asked me to sit down on a towel on the edge of the bed and proceeded to kneel down in front of me while she grabbed some baby wipes and cleaned me up with those. Don't get me wrong, there was a mirror directly behind her and she was completely nude so the view was on believable but generally I usually like to take a shower first. After the baby wipes to clean up, she went directly into an HJ while she sucked on my chest. This definitely brought me to attention. Next up was a really nice BBBJ but she transitioned really nicely into a 69. Look, I'm not saying I didn't have a really nice time and the girl was definitely very hot. I'm just having trouble adjusting to the extra money without getting any thing outside of the normal service. And then not offering me any change was also a turn off. It's still one of the best shows in town so I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and get used to it. These places are able to get away with charging more and more considering the recent industry Environment.
-
09-11-18 11:41 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 119Kp
Korean Palace Glenview is close. In the Glen.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 11:36 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 96OHare Karen
I had an opportunity to see her recently. 1. 6 for 30. Great booming body. Very friendly, cute and accommodating.
-
09-11-18 11:19 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 63Chaba? She used to go by Karyn way back
Was this a new Thai girl or someone resurfacing?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
Have you met Chaba? One of her" stage names" was Karyn, more than a few years ago. More thann5 years ago I think.
Just wondering.











Reply With Quote





