Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #148

    Ad is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallo1  [View Original Post]
    Look her up in Eros. There's really no other legit place to look for anyone!
    I couldn't find the ad and blamed it on my poor searching skills and now I think the ad has gone. If I google I get a link but that takes me noweher. Do you have her working ad or digits?

  2. #147

    Don't be lazy

    Look her up in Eros. There's really no other legit place to look for anyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gallo1 your inbox is full. Could you PM her digits or ad or any info?

  3. #146

    Any info on Amy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallo1  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and amazing but I'll tell you if she sees this you're not getting an appointment. She hates these boards. She's very sweet but tough and takes no BS from anyone. I saw her regularly for a couple of years until I moved. Have yet to find someone as good. No FS just a really great and very sensual massage.
    Hey Gallo1 your inbox is full. Could you PM her digits or ad or any info?

  4. #145

    Top notch Amy

    She is legit and amazing but I'll tell you if she sees this you're not getting an appointment. She hates these boards. She's very sweet but tough and takes no BS from anyone. I saw her regularly for a couple of years until I moved. Have yet to find someone as good. No FS just a really great and very sensual massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    So I have seen her ad online for a while- I am curious if anyone has ever given her a whirl. Seems like she has a fairly extensive screening process that kind of freaks me out. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated. I'm going down that way on Thursday.
    Thanks.

  5. #144

    Amy of Nashua

    So I have seen her ad online for a while- I am curious if anyone has ever given her a whirl. Seems like she has a fairly extensive screening process that kind of freaks me out. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated. I'm going down that way on Thursday.
    Thanks.

  6. #143

    AMP Nashua

    There is a new (or returning) AMP in Nashua across from St Joe's hospital. I drove by in the afternoon and saw the sign. Came back later to stopped in. $40 for a half. Older Asian woman named Suzie, not much to look at, English was a challenge. Massage was good, but I didn't get any extra. There were a few grazes of the boys while on my belly, but the massage ended at 30 min with no flip. Perhaps she is cautious on the first visit. There was a sign that listed 4-handed massage, I forget the price tho. Maybe 80 for a half. I only saw the one woman there.

  7. #142

    AMP recomendation

    My favorite AMP on DWH has no new women and has gotten very boring. Can any one PM me a recommendation in the south NH area. Thanks.

  8. #141

    Thrive

    Made a visit Saturday.

    Amanda was the lady I saw and all I can say is if you want a legit massage you can't do much better.

    Don't expect anything else.

  9. #140

    Sorry

    Previous post was incorrect.

    The name is Thrive.

  10. #139

    Trend in Hudson

    This place moved from a location across from Walmart.

    I had seen her a couple of times about a year ago and nothing was offered.

    Has anything changed?

  11. #138

    Pedicure?

    Never tried one and was wondering if they are any fun. Can you recommend a salon in Nashua that has a flirty cute women for a pedicure? Cost and tip? Thanks.

  12. #137

    Any non-Asian provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS54  [View Original Post]
    I think there is one place in Hudson, nearby, Tokyo Spa, and one in Merrimack not to far away. As far as I know, everything in Nashua closed. There were some AAMPS too that are no longer around. I know nothing about the one you saw on rubmaps, but they have many listings that are labelled non-erotic.
    Actually I was looking for non-Asian providers in NH / around Nashua, and only one name popped up and I wasnt sure. Don't want to go all the way to Andover to get some non-Asian flavor.

    I agree Nashua is dry scene, but hoped there would be some independent non-Asian providers.

  13. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing rubmaps and came across nhbodykneads.

    Does it offer sensual massage? If not, why is it on rubmaps?

    Any leads to erotic massage in Nashua? These days it's tough to even find a provider in Nashua. Nicole doesn't teply.
    I think there is one place in Hudson, nearby, Tokyo Spa, and one in Merrimack not to far away. As far as I know, everything in Nashua closed. There were some AAMPS too that are no longer around. I know nothing about the one you saw on rubmaps, but they have many listings that are labelled non-erotic.

  14. #135

    Erotic massage in Nashua?

    Was browsing rubmaps and came across nhbodykneads.

    Does it offer sensual massage? If not, why is it on rubmaps?

    Any leads to erotic massage in Nashua? These days it's tough to even find a provider in Nashua. Nicole doesn't teply.

  15. #134

    Agree Lisa is great

    Others may be also, but have only had massage by her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Ask for Lisa. The place is strictly legit with no HE. But you'll get an amazing deep tissue massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape